Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Ronan is, or at least was a complete and utter arse.

A friend of mine in a band (nowhere near as well known as Ronan) was having a drink in a quiet hotel bar in Dublin, when in walks Ronan with two accomplices. He goes up to the bar manager and asks to have the bar to himself. My mate hears this and tells Ronan to fuck off. I've never been prouder to be his mate.
I've promised myself if i ever seen Ronan out and about in Dublin, I am going to make a run at him and land as many punches as I can before I am dragged off kicking and screaming abuse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I just remembered Richard Branson’s PA phoned me in 2013. I was interviewed on radio two by Jeremy Vine because my late FIL received a fine from Virgin Media for being “deceased”.

They cancelled the bill and that was all I was after but she kept phoning me for a day or so with offers of flowers/gifts which I turned down although I kicked myself later for not asking for a donation to charity instead.

Interesting fact, that was the day I found out that Jeremy Vine and Jeremy Kyle were 2 different people :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

PaddyDomino

I saw a comment once on a forum where people were discussing what on earth women saw in Liam Gallagher and a woman said he’d walked past her once in London and thought he was absolutely stunningly handsome and so much better IRL. I still can’t see it personally.
I used to live in Manchester and one of my good friends is a neighbour of Peggy Gallagher's, and knows her very well, being around the same age, and both from rural Ireland, they mixed in the same circles, going to the various Irish Centres etc.
Liam was in the same class as my friend's daughter. She said he was the school heartthrob, all the girls fancied him!
My friend always said he was a nice fella and the tough guy carry on was all an act. She liked him better than Noel, who she thought was a cold fish. There's another brother, Paul, who is also supposed to be nice.
Liam is very close to his mother and, for example, would collect Peggy from when she was babysitting at my friend's house and walk her home.
I met Peggy myself once and she told me that Liam phoned her every day, and one time came home to her house in Burnage, from touring, lay down in front of the fire and told her there was no place he'd rather be.
It goes without saying that Liam is a fierce womaniser but just thought I would give my friend's opinion of him 😊

• Heart

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I think Duffy’s entitled to share her story in any way she sees fit, tbh.

Only a tiny percentage of rapes that happen are ever reported to police. And only a tiny percentage of those end up with a conviction. So can you really blame Duffy, who sounds extremely fragile even now, for not wanting to endure a trial (and a trial by media)?

• Heart

Mag83

That was Bryan McFadden, married to Vogue Williams, who now seems very happily married to Spencer Matthews.
And that’s exactly how you can link Kerry Katona to the Royal family 😂😂

I always think it’s mad how she was once step mum to Kerry katonas kids and now she’s the future kings, first cousins auntie 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrs Stan

Nice eh ?
What kind of ghoul takes photos of their dead loved one? And why the actual fuck is he telling the world? Does he think people want to see them/pay him for them?! And why now, merely months after George's sister also tragically died at Christmas? What a nasty cruel grubby little fucker he really is. I'm just pleased that George had clearly booted him out of his life by the time he died. There aren't many strangers I feel this strongly about but I really think this person is utterly despicable.

Reactions: 48

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Loved this from today’s Popbitch mailout:

The world might be arse over elbow at the minute, but there's nothing quite like watching mid-tier British celebrities trying to drum up a bit of publicity in the middle of a global health crisis to make you realise that some things will never change.

Refusing to be cowed by the threat of coronavirus, Myleene Klass is still braving the streets of London in defiance of the lockdown in order to make her way into the Global Radio studios to record her Smooth FM show.

Not only that, she's still bravely tipping off the paps to let them know exactly when she's due to cross Leicester Square, so the MailOnline still has plenty of shots of her to run on the Sidebar of Shame too.

Hopefully she's being responsible and reminding photographers to stay at least 2m apart.

I feel like Myleene’s been doing her daily pap walk in Leicester Square for five years or more. I can’t believe she still does it. Imagine being that desperate for attention.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

suspecrobot

It was me who posted that Boris was much more ill then they were letting on. I had it directly from a family friend.

I loathe everything he stands for, but I’m only too aware that Carrie Symons must be terrified right now.

So for her sake I hope Boris recovers.

• Sad
Reactions: 47

Paton166

Oh god, I hate Keith Lemon too...
THANK YOU!! I genuinely thought I was the only person that didn't get him. I know he's a character etc. but ... he's like an annoying child that needs locked in a shed and forgotten about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
Surely a 98 year old man is all dried up and shrivelled? He can't still be getting any action.

Hope the queens 👸🏼 not reading here or she’ll shouting ‘.orf with his d*ck’ never mind his head 😳
It's probably Liz who keeps setting all these rumours off about him being dead again. Maybe she does it and then gives him a look 🤨 "Philip, be careful in the tunnels"

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Ginger_roots

I remember going to a Coldplay gig at the Brixton Academy, early 00’s. Me and my friends were on a balcony at the side and behind us was Liam with a brunette all over one another, like full on kissing and touching up against a wall. He didn’t care who was watching. This was around the time Nicole was pregnant with Gene too.
I'm more shocked that Liam was happy to be seen at a Coldplay gig 😖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Restless Native

VIP Member
There must be some juicy Allsaints gossip? That reminds me does anybody remember the story that Andrea Corr needed stitches to her anus after sleeping with Robbie Williams :eek:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Sorry - no RF gossip here. But I read recently that Simon Cowell is so paranoid about his height that whenever he is on holiday with his partner, he makes sure whenever they are on the beach, he makes her stand closer next to the sea so he appears taller. Google ‘Simon Cowell on the beach’ (or something like that) and see for yourselves 🤣🤣🤣 the most random bit of gossip I’ve ever read

• Haha
Reactions: 42

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I think it is still the same in some respects. A close family friend has a 19 year old son, his girlfriend has just turned 15 and they’ve been together around 18 months. She does look a lot older than just 15 (I’d thought she was older than him!) but that’s not the point is it? They’ve had sleepovers at each other’s houses since the start of the relationship, both sets of parents are fine with it and have discussed it, the son is a very decent sensible lad and they clearly love each other but the fact remains that they’ve been in a sexual relationship whilst she’s been (and remains) under 16.

So they would have started dating when she was 13 and he was 17

I’m sorry but what the hell does a 17 year old want with a girl of 13? And her parents are fine with their 13 year old child having sex with a lad of 17?

That’s not right.

PeteM

VIP Member
Claire Sweeney's kid is called Jaxx. What is it with celebs and their ridiculous names? All lovely names for dogs, but awful names for children. At least Jaxx can change his name to Jack when he's old enough but Mexx and Skipper are stuck with the stupidity.
It's a good job that her family don't live in a basement.

• Haha

Team JCM

VIP Member
Weinstein reported to now have Coronavirus. Well it was going to be either that or suicide in custody right?

Mrs Stan

Panic? 😂 Certainly near where I live people are more concerned about loo roll than royalty just now! I saw a thing saying that what we really need is for the Queen to make some sort of public statement - unless she's become a coronavirus expert since we last saw her, I don't give a shit what she might have to say!
Also, I can remember Prince Phillip 'dying' about 7 separate times now; almost as many times as Jennifer Aniston has been 'definitely pregnant'!

• Haha
  • Heart