Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
If that's about the item over on CDAN, then it's not Charles. It's Prince Albert of Monaco.
Hold up, Prince Albert has ANOTHER secret child?!

He truly is vile and his actions really affected Melanie before she tragically passed. The family also had to stop him attending her funeral. Horrible guy.
How did his sister pass? I’ve never paid much interest in George Michael but heard he was close with his siblings.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Richard Branson sued the NHS as he lost a contract in child services. Virgin care was awarded an undisclosed amount!!! He’s an extremely greedy,odious,selfish twat for doing that. I hope his airline goes bust.
I’ve also read somewhere that he’s a bit of a sex pest which I can well believe.
I didn’t know anything about this until I read it on here. I googled and Read this:

Obviously it’s come from their own website so there might be bias in there in their favour, but to anyone who knows more about this story, can they confirm if what they have said is bullshit or could be true?

Doobots

Chatty Member
Mary-Kate is married to the Sarkozy brother. They had bowls of cigarettes at their wedding 🤣 thinking back to my Heat magazine days wasn’t one of them with Stavros Niarchos? He used to be with Paris Hilton, and is now married to Dasha Zhukova.....mega rich circles to be mingling in!
I had to Google Stavros. Hello! He is a dish.

Restless Native

VIP Member
Yes he was called 'Jimmy The Dip' and was involved with the London gangster scene in the 60s. Reggie Kray was her brother's godfather ! The whole family background is quite interesting - did you see her episode of 'Who do you think you are' ?
Patsy was extremely close to her mother who died from Cancer - i've heard her talk about her mum and the massive gap it left in her life. Very moving and goes some way to explain all the failed relationships.
No I didnt see it. Sounds like a good one though. Also wiki says Elizabeth Hurley is her godmother?