Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eureka

VIP Member
Natalie Woods sister has finally named Kirk Douglas as the actor who violently raped Natalie. We all knew it was him but good to have it confirmed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Clairer86

VIP Member
A few years ago the rumour was that Zayn was a heroin addict. He must be a very high functioning one if he is because he doesn’t look like any smack head I’ve ever met.
I am a recovering heroin addict ( well tbh my addiction was more opiate pain pills such as oxycontin but i moved onto heroin for a while) and people used to say the same about me. I always looked after myself and made an effort with my appearance, i didnt have the financial worries that most people with addiction have, and i was able to keep it a secret from people. Opiate addiction is rife and a lot more common than people assume. There are 'professionals' who have opiate addictions, and i mean people in medical professions, top people in business etc. Personally i think when people can afford the drugs, dont engage in criminal activity to finance their addiction, they go unnoticed as they dont look like the stereotypical 'smackhead'. And that was the same for me too. I was naive and also thought of myself as a 'functioning' addict, but the truth is i wasnt at all. I may have looked like i was functioning but inside it was torture for my mental health.

It’s being able to afford the drugs which make the difference. A lot of the physical toll taken on addicts isn’t really from the drugs but the chaotic lifestyle of an addict in poverty.
Yes i totally agree, and i have just wrote a comment saying something similar as that was my personal experience with it :)

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Anyways888

In light of the baffling news that Pete Davidson now seeing Kim K (or at least sleeping with her), I saw this funny tweet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

House of Tea

VIP Member
Shit, wearily trudges off to Google

Returns….

Not really understanding at all.

Do you think missionary and lights off will return to fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Octopies

Chatty Member
Weird comment from TessBot 3000 left on Diane buswell (strictly pro) Instagram
AE48E5C2-64B0-43C3-A687-4EDD5DB53152.jpeg

Made me giggle as she’s so incredibly image conscious. Wonder if she’d been on the vino 🍷

Very Karen Haussmann and I’m here 4 it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Reverend

VIP Member
I'm a HUGE Divine Comedy fan and for anyone loving the lyrics to National Express or Something for the Weekend etc check out:

Lady of a Certain Age &
Charmed Life - which is like a love song to your child and ever since I had my son makes me cry a little bit.

Both are genius. Neil Hannon and Rufus Wainwright for me are just lyrically *chef's kiss*

:)
Neil Hannon will never come up with a better song than 'My lovely Horse'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Ahh thanks for the love.

It's on ongoing battle but my nurse he was diagnosed with leukemia in 1975 and he's still here . It all depends on how positive you want to be. I do think life is a gift and I've taken it for granted loads but when you get terrible news like that it's amazing your reserve to cope and get on with it . Thanks and anyone going through it keep fighting xxxx
My brother had non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and underwent gruelling treatment including radiotherapy, chemo and stem cell transplant. That was 14 years ago and he’s still cancer free after going into remission after almost 2 years.

When he was diagnosed I asked what I could do to help and he said ‘stop smoking, cancer’s got me and it’ll come for you too’. I haven’t smoked since.

Wishing you well with your treatment and I hope recovery happens. If not, live well, enjoy the beauty of life and live alongside cancer, and maybe one day it’ll get bored and fuck off. ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Fucking hell people have some bizarre and mind-blowing perversions. It is exhausting.
When did lighting a candle and throwing on some Sade get so old hat....?
@DeluxeTruffles you are SO vanilla 😂 These days, unless one puts on a unicorn outfit, poos on a glass topped coffee table and tries to asphyxiate themselves at the same time, it’s not even worth doing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Sue Redford was pregnant at 13 wasn’t she? I think her husband was closer to 20 at the time, so she was very underage. It’s all kinds of wrong.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
My cousin was a functioning smack head. Being wealthy makes the difference. She was on it for 15 years but clean now.

She had a private GP who prescribed her methadone
It’s being able to afford the drugs which make the difference. A lot of the physical toll taken on addicts isn’t really from the drugs but the chaotic lifestyle of an addict in poverty.

Reactions: 36

Moe

VIP Member
I knew some session musicians years ago and I remember one particular story about old Rod. They were working for him in a studio in LA. One day Rod said let’s all go for something to eat. They went to a very swanky expensive restaurant. When the bill came Rod got out his pen and paper and worked out how much each of them had to pay.
Whenever he suggested going for a meal again they always declined.
I’ve always thought he was a tight fucker so this didn’t surprise me.
I mean they were session musicians getting by and he was already back then a multi millionaire living in one of the most palatial homes in LA.

• Wow
  • Sad

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Micheal Aspel was told he had NHL in 2003 but refused treatment

there's no discomfort or pain and is no real immediate threat it just lives inside you

Mike will be 89 in January
With all due respect, NHL can, and has been, fatal for many, many people. I’ve worked as a nurse for decades ( yes I am ancient) and when I was at Christie Hospital in Manchester, I sadly witnessed many people receiving end of life care for the disease.

As another poster has said, it’s not symptom free for everyone. My brother couldn’t talk, he had abdominal pain, jaundice, fatigue, he lost half his body weight and was advised to get his affairs in order, prior to the stem cell treatment that saved him.

Stick to posting about OnlyGrans, mate, don’t post nonsense about a particularly unpleasant disease.

• Heart

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
What to do when you are a famous celeb with a daughter who has no talent can't sing/dance/act/tell jokes/or is witty - plus they are not at all physically attractive?

Gordon Ramsey has the same problem...!
I really can’t stand Ramsey but one son is in the Royal Marines and Tilly is doing a psychology degree at Uni as well as Strictly and the CBBC stuff so in fairness he seems to have brought his kids up pretty well.

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Writing that kind of rubbish for the DM must be so unbeliveably easy. You just regurgitate the same old phrases and cliches day after day.

You also know that when they write about Honey Ross and say things like "her enviable curves" they are laughing behind their hands. Once upon a time they would have been talking negatively about her weight non-stop but now they have to pretend that it is desirable and sexy so they don't get backlash.
The ideal body to them is still visible ribs, a concave stomach and collarbones popping out.

Lets be honest though, Honey Ross' body is not enviable. It is easily obtained by eating copious amounts of bread and butter, wine and Hob Nobs. Surely there is a middle ground. Or even better, The Daily Fail could stop talking about womens bodies altogether and whether they are fatties or skinnies.

• Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
This is how your average Daily Mail article goes:

The singer, 33, put on a busty display as she strutted confidently down the road with a cup of coffee in her hand. Her signature strawberry blonde tresses danced in the blistering wind during the outing on Saturday morning. She accentuated her natural beauty with a light pallet of makeup.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

hehehe

VIP Member
That's right - and he's one of those actors that seems to play the same part in every single role.
Exactly and that part he keeps playing is unbearable.
Nicola Robert's ex-boyfriend who became her stalker is now facing jail for stalking someone else.

This is why I have ZERO faith in this country's legal system. He walked free after terrorising Nicola and is now threatening to r*pe someone, gets a "suspended sentence", "warned" he may go to jail, will no doubt walk free again. What the hell is it going to take to lock these deranged men up?

• Angry

thegirlscout

VIP Member
The post Chris Pratt made about his second wife is really cringey. This is my favourite thing I’ve seen about it though.
99EE94C3-6105-4F68-A9D2-043CDDBD2E32.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Thinking of Adam Woodyatt, remember when there was an Eastenders live, and Jo Joyner accidentally referred to Ian Beale as “Adam”?

• Haha