Secret Celeb Gossip #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I've not added somthing for a while... hi 👋🏻

Simon Cowell is so paranoid about his height and his partner Lauren towering over him. So much so that when walking on the beach, he insists she walks closest to the sea so it appears he is taller.

If you search on Google, it's actually hilarious how true this is 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 826958View attachment 826960View attachment 826961View attachment 826962View attachment 826963
I have met Simon Cowell and can confirm he is, indeed, a shortarse. He has broad shoulders and a big head (in more ways than one) so when he's sitting down, he gives the impression of being a big, tall man. Instead he has these skinny little legs, hence the bootleg flares and cuban heels. I'm surprised he hasn't asked his stylist to design beach shoes with built in lifts :D :D

He was very charming however, but smelt of stale cigarettes with a hint of some expensive fragrance and extra strong mints.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is Angelina ok? Her arms look painfully thin here. Her daughters are beautiful!
There is another article that has pictures of them walking in the street in Rome, and Shiloh wears the same yellow leopard sneakers as she does at the premiere. Strange, doesn’t she have another pair of shoes, more suitable for the occasion?

Reactions: 2
There is another article that has pictures of them walking in the street in Rome, and Shiloh wears the same yellow leopard sneakers as she does at the premiere. Strange, doesn’t she have another pair of shoes, more suitable for the occasion?
She's a teenager: it's her way of being "an individual" I guess.

Reactions: 13
I like that she's wearing trainers with her dress, it keeps the look young and childlike, she's only 15.

Angelina looks painfully thin and those extensions are shocking!

Reactions: 29
I like that the celebrities re-use their clothes/shoes, it's something to be admired.

Reactions: 17
She looks like a teenager, which can only be commended these days.

Reactions: 28
I think Angelina looks great? Her kids seem happy and she seems to spend the majority of her time with them which is unheard of in Hollywood.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
To each their own, I guess. I wouldn’t find it particularly endearing if my teenager wanted to go to a fancy do in the same shoes she wore for a day of sightseeing (although I agree they can be stubborn like that). And I particularly dislike it when celebrities who won’t travel 50 miles unless it’s by private jet pretend to be eco-conscious by wearing the same outfit twice.

Reactions: 3
My teenagers both wear their converse with pretty much every outfit. I don’t get a say other than school shoes.

They’re going to be bridesmaids for their aunt soon and I’ve taken great pleasure in buying the spangliest party shoes I could find.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I like that she is wearing trainers with a smart dress. It is age appropriate and makes it look cooler, less stuffy. Better that than a pair of heeled court shoes...

Angelina has always been thin to the point of looking ill. How does she do it? What does she actually eat? I mean to be that thin you can't be consuming much at all. It would drive me mad. I would be fixating on food all day and obsessing over every mealtime. How do people even have the willpower? Unless it is a bona fide eating disorder.

Reactions: 15
A lot of American celebrities dress their kids really oddly when they attend a red carpet event. Good to see a celeb kid in something age-appropriate instead of dressing like Joan Collins in gowns that are too old for them.

Reactions: 19
I like that she is wearing trainers with a smart dress. It is age appropriate and makes it look cooler, less stuffy. Better that than a pair of heeled court shoes...

Angelina has always been thin to the point of looking ill. How does she do it? What does she actually eat? I mean to be that thin you can't be consuming much at all. It would drive me mad. I would be fixating on food all day and obsessing over every mealtime. How do people even have the willpower? Unless it is a bona fide eating disorder.
I think it's just her natural build. My son is the same tall and rake thin with prominent veins yet he can eat anything and everything and often does and never gains any weight whatsoever.
In fact he worries himself about looking underweight and malnourished (is a bit self conscious) and would like to bulk up but can't.
Despite eating very well and exercising?
I think Angelina is the same except I think she is also highly strung and a bit nervous so I think it's difficult for her to gain weight?
I don't think she starves herself but maybe neglects her self care or gets too distracted to eat.
Maybe she doesn't have a very big appetite?
Whatever the reason I don't think she has an eating disorder or is particularly bothered by food?
Some people are just like that? 🤷‍♀️
Just my personal opinion of course and I understand why people would think she is ill because Hollywood is a dysfunctional place but I think she's making a concerted effort to be as normal as possible?
Also I think she wants to be a good role model for her daughter's so I can't imagine her having a eating disorder because of the potential impact on them?
I remember during lockdown there were lots of stories in the DM of her out shopping at whole foods (seems like a regular thing) so I think she is careful about what she eats but not really unhealthy?
Maybe I'm being naive I don't know but my feeling is that she is (relatively) down to earth or as normal as it's possible to be considering her upbringing?

• Heart
^ You've only got to see Tomb Raider to know that Angelia is not naturally skinny, rather muscular, slim, yes, but not skeletal. I do think she's utterly beautiful though.

Reactions: 14
I think it's just her natural build. My son is the same tall and rake thin with prominent veins yet he can eat anything and everything and often does and never gains any weight whatsoever.
In fact he worries himself about looking underweight and malnourished (is a bit self conscious) and would like to bulk up but can't.
Despite eating very well and exercising?
I think Angelina is the same except I think she is also highly strung and a bit nervous so I think it's difficult for her to gain weight?
I don't think she starves herself but maybe neglects her self care or gets too distracted to eat.
Maybe she doesn't have a very big appetite?
Whatever the reason I don't think she has an eating disorder or is particularly bothered by food?
Some people are just like that? 🤷‍♀️
Just my personal opinion of course and I understand why people would think she is ill because Hollywood is a dysfunctional place but I think she's making a concerted effort to be as normal as possible?
Also I think she wants to be a good role model for her daughter's so I can't imagine her having a eating disorder because of the potential impact on them?
I remember during lockdown there were lots of stories in the DM of her out shopping at whole foods (seems like a regular thing) so I think she is careful about what she eats but not really unhealthy?
Maybe I'm being naive I don't know but my feeling is that she is (relatively) down to earth or as normal as it's possible to be considering her upbringing?
Angelina was the result of a fling between her mother ( a French nurse) and Jon Voight; I have no doubt that she had a reasonably Non-starry upbringing with her mother when father skipped off leaving them to it so she has chosen to shield her kids from as much of that Hollywood nonsense as she can to give them a childhood like she had with her Mother, she's seen in ordinary supermarkets shopping for food and does things ordinary Mums do with their kids. She has no pretentions as so many others do - like the Kardashian crew. I doubt the acrimony of the divorce is doing much for either her nor Brad but as a busy Mum to her large brood she probably has times when eating is about the last thing on her mind and it gets forgotten about under everythng else. M'ilady Beckham is another one who looks like a living skeleton though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.