Secret Celeb Gossip #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Beckhams really haven't given their kids a decent start at all. The older ones don't seem to have gone to Uni or done anything constructive at all. They could have had their parents gift them a charity, opened a hotel or done any manner of things that such wealth can afford but, instead, Brooklyn is cooking bacon sandwiches on TV. What's next? jacket potato with cheese and beans?
They don’t value education. It’s all about the money for them hence Brooklyn is being rushed down the aisle with some rich girl. He’s an embarrassment. I wonder what Nicole’s parents think of him.

Reactions: 16
Ianbeale said:
Silverback said:
Right all I have had a whiff of a scandal but I’m tit at web searches so I wondered if any of you know or can find more.
Graham Coxon of Blur was with his partner Essy Syed for years and they have a daughter together. Apparently someone on Instagram contacted Essy and showed her pics of Graham with a young girl which are somewhere on Instagram still but I dunno where.
Going by Essy’s Instagram she and GC have now split and her and the daughter are off on their own. See attached screen grab. She describes herself as an abuse survivor and in another post she has a black eye and says she has lost 3 stone!
Graham split with his wife Essy last summer BEFORE a batshit teenage blur stan from South America put 2+2 together and made 5 from a few random pics with a fan on Instagram....but yeah , Essy's Instagram is kinda concerning.
Someone posted pictures and video on Instagram of Graham Coxon with a 20-something fan in Mexico taken in April 2019, and then later with that same fan in LA in July or August 2019. The July/August pictures show Graham and the fan eating at a restaurant, in a candy store, and at what appears to be a hotel. There’s nighttime video of Graham and the young woman alone together ascending in a glass elevator.

Graham has an army of fanboy enablers who’ve been trying to explain this away ever since. For British men of a certain age he’s like a Horcrux for everything that once made them cool. He also has a legion (still) of young stans who behave like young stans… i.e. become extremely hostile to anyone who characterizes Graham as less than perfect.

I think it’s kinda misogynist to characterize the person who outed Graham as “batshit”. Graham has a LONG history of turning up in online fan spaces to interact with star-struck young women. We're talking 40-something man with a Tumblr account.

Graham's ex-wife identifies herself on Instagram as a “PTSD survivor”. She’s said things about weight loss, hearing loss, and being fooled and used. She seems distressed and short of allies.

I mean if effing Gandhi was a sexual predator (google it), it’s not impossible that Graham Coxon the guitarist from Blur mistreated his wife and cheated on her. Maybe it’s time his adult fans stop assuring themselves that he keeps turning up in fan spaces because he’s such a nice guy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They don’t value education. It’s all about the money for them hence Brooklyn is being rushed down the aisle with some rich girl. He’s an embarrassment. I wonder what Nicole’s parents think of him.
surely they've had private education though? the don't even seem good at any sports. Useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On the one hand, fair play to her, she could be sitting painting her nails. But blooming heck, how vulgar to pitch up in this. Ok, its an event but it is a bit naff in front of her not so wealthy colleagues
She's done about half a dozen shifts in as many months and someone in the comments mentions her role is voluntary anyway? I've never been fooled by her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hmm, I don’t know about that. Certainly I agree that the Press still seem to love him, but (going by the Daily Mail comments at least) the general public aren’t that enamoured with the Beckhams any more. Personally I can’t stand him. I don’t know why people find him so good looking. He does absolutely nothing for me!
That squeaky voice and all those tatts :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She's done about half a dozen shifts in as many months and someone in the comments mentions her role is voluntary anyway? I've never been fooled by her
This bit made me laugh:

Penny added that she has so far managed to go under the radar while on patrol, saying no one has recognised her thanks to the uniform, despite her public profile.

So rocking up to work in a Rolls Royce is going under the radar eh? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This bit made me laugh:

Penny added that she has so far managed to go under the radar while on patrol, saying no one has recognised her thanks to the uniform, despite her public profile.

So rocking up to work in a Rolls Royce is going under the radar eh? 😂😂😂
When she was on master chef she said she never cooks as they have a chef who prepares all their meals. It’s a complete other world

Reactions: 19
He will be on SCD, like Tilly Ramsey. She will pass on tips, the families are friends.
That will be too much like hard work for him, wouldn't be able to get out of bed in the morning.
At least Tilly Ramsey has got a work ethic like the rest of the Ramsey kids.

Reactions: 19
When she was on master chef she said she never cooks as they have a chef who prepares all their meals. It’s a complete other world
They have luxury houses all over the world, a private jet at their disposal, it really is a lifestyle I can’t imagine.

I’m not so sure I’d like it, the lack of privacy in my own home, having people doing the cooking, the housework, the gardening, while I lounge on the sofa, binge watching Netflix and eating my body weight in peanut M&Ms. Add the fact I’d have to clamber into bed with a 76 year old <shudder>

Nope. I’ll stick with being me.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I've not added somthing for a while... hi 👋🏻

Simon Cowell is so paranoid about his height and his partner Lauren towering over him. So much so that when walking on the beach, he insists she walks closest to the sea so it appears he is taller.

If you search on Google, it's actually hilarious how true this is 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20211024-220020_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211024-220006_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211024-215940_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211024-215951_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211024-215920_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Re: the images of Paul Scholes and his daughter. This is pure speculation on my part, but could it be possible that the daughter has posted these images as a cry for help.......

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I went to see Rod Stewart at the MEN arena, a few years back, pre Covid, and there were a lot of loooooong instrumentals and several lengthy off stage outfit changes. He didn’t do an awful lot of singing - his backing singers picked up the slack.

It was still a good show but I won’t be going to his next gig. He needs to retire, he can’t possibly need the money. I know he bankrolls all his kids but he’s absolutely minted.
I wonder if he knows he’s past it? He ,it’s so I notice he hasn’t done high notes for years.
It’s greedy and disrespectful to fans to still put in a show when he can’t deliver anymore.

Awful man. Love how he makes that guys suicide all about him. I wonder how his previous wives and mothers of his other kids feel about this one being called ‘the love of my life’ as well 🤔
I always cringe at those remarks. There’s some things best kept to yourself.

She (Reena Hammer) sounds absolutely ghastly.
If she had been a parody character she would have been toned down.
Vile girl.

Allegedly she’s shagged Boris but I can’t see it myself.
You can’t see it? Don’t tell me there’s a video of that too? That sounds worse than Weinestein’s dick. Not that I’ve seen that, but I don’t want me there’s a video of that too? That sounds worse than Weinestein’s dick. Not that I’ve seen it but I don’t want to.

That squeaky voice and all those tatts :sick:
Yes it would be like shagging Orville the Ducks thicker brother.

Allegedly she’s shagged Boris but I can’t see it myself.
You can’t see it? Don’t tell me there’s a video of that too? That sounds worse than Weinestein’s dick. Not that I’ve seen that, but I don’t want to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.