Secret Celeb Gossip #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was during the filming of the Supersizers Eat series. Not sure off the top of my head when that was.
They would often get absolutely wankered on that show. Which, let's face it, is the only way Giles could get up anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He married Esther Walker in 2010 and the first Supersizers series was 2008/2009 by the looks of things. So not an overlap in terms of his marriage but presumably he was going out with Esther at the time.

Edit: Just seen somewhere that it says he met Esther in 2007

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Maybe her straight day are only when she is filming with Giles....

When did they snog? While he was married?
🤦🏽‍♀️ I have been reading the Sue Perkins / Giles Coren comments and my brain somehow changed it to Sue Pollard 🤦🏽‍♀️ I don’t know how , can you imagine

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think Axel is a cute name…apparently Little Mixes Perrie called her baby Axel. I wonder if its a nod to GnR?

I also have the Badly Drawn Boy CD and bring it out on occasion if I’m especially drunk and melancholic 😂
I think it’s more likely to be a nod to her baby daddy Alex oxelade Chamberlain.

Axl Rose chose that name because it's an anagram of a sexual act.
Am I being dumb here but I’m not seeing how Axl Rose is an anagram of Sexual Act🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember the band Ash? Discovered recently a friend is married to their drummer.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember the band Ash? Discovered recently a friend is married to their drummer.
I certainly do. I went to an album launch of theirs back in the 00s somewhere in Islington if I remember correctly. Very grungey compared to most album launches. They played live - this was when Charlotte was with them and then we hung out in the VIP area - which was basically a separate room with big tables, low lighting and warm beer. Very fun night. I was getting together with a guy at that time who was the one who invited me and often think of that night and where he is now. Met all of Ash who all seemed really lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I certainly do. I went to an album launch of theirs back in the 00s somewhere in Islington if I remember correctly. Very grungey compared to most album launches. They played live - this was when Charlotte was with them and then we hung out in the VIP area - which was basically a separate room with big tables, low lighting and warm beer. Very fun night. I was getting together with a guy at that time who was the one who invited me and often think of that night and where he is now. Met all of Ash who all seemed really lovely.
Reading between the lines I think Tim can be a bit precious by something that was recently said.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just had a newsflash on phone to say the Queen spent Wednesday night in hospital but is now back home. Wonder how they managed to keep that quiet?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.