Secret Celeb Gossip #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was her decision to end their marriage though so not fair for her to be unhappy that he has moved on. Although having sad that I was sad when I heard they split up as they seems like a solid couple but you never know what’s going on behind closed doors 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s since said that she’s regretted it though. I really think she would’ve gone back. I would love to see her move on and be happy but she just seems to be very alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
the kid could be any age from 13 up and the mother could be anyone the writer of the post deems to be famous at the bbc

Reactions: 2
Her eldest, Holly is at Newcastle uni, younger daughter Tilly has just turned 18 in September so could be still in 6th form. The Sun article' wording was quite clever

" They held Zoom meetings with both parents, who cannot be named for legal reasons, "

This suggests the parents are not together, either physically or in a relationship with each other which would fit Davina.

There are very few images of Davina with her so not easy to identify but a Tilly Robertson has a youtube channel and from some of the vids you can identify the boarding school she attends if you look closely. She also has a video of visiting her sister at Newcastle uni so very likely to be the same person. Sloppy Sun reporting as the fees are nearer £40k a year boarding not £20k!
It is her , her sister in the Newcastle video is the same person in this tiktok with Davina

Reactions: 1
Doubt Sara Cox has sent her 3 kids to posh boarding school - doesn’t fit her working class image.

Not named not due to her age but to protect school’s reputation ( legal reason - will sue for damages). Hurtwood House - Emily Blunt went there. Expensive ‘Fame’ drama boarding school at 45K a year. Obviously thought as her mum is famous, she was untouchable & could break the rules with no consequences- whoops. It will be leaked in time.
They can’t sue for damage to reputation if it’s true

Perhaps she was already suspicious about him possibly cheating.
I’ve heard adulterers used to get a dog, lots of opportunities to nip out to make phone calls.
Old School!

He cheated on her, I think.
She strongly suggested it was an Open ,Marrange, or at least one where affairs happened on both sides quite a bit.
Or maybe they were happy with that and grew apart.

Haha, oh yeah, we've seen his bumhole. Next!
I haven't! Do I win a bun?

I agree. If they had any ethics they wouldnt. I wonder if they do it just because they know it will get clicks or if they want to stick the boot into a famous person or just because they want to get a story? I recently lost my dad, and he had my back every single day of my life. If I was a millionnaire Id have given him everything. But if he had buggered off when I was a child, he could go whistle. I wouldn't care if he was homeless, even if I could buy him a house out of the money down the back of my massive sofa!
Sending sincere condolences.
I too had a brilliant lovely Dad.
Hope you’re getting lots of love and support.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I f
Not sure how I missed this in 2020, probably Covid hitting. But this is LEARNED behaviour.
l feel sorry for Billie. She seems a bit lost.

She’s not comfortable with her inadvertent fame, and was obviously unable to cope with the end of a relationship, to the extent she terrorised the man concerned.

I hope she has a good support network around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not sure how I missed this in 2020, probably Covid hitting. But this is LEARNED behaviour.
I wouldn’t be so sure. No matter how loving someone’s parents are, and how affluent their upbringing may have been, a lot of adopted adults suffer from trauma and mental health problems.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wouldn’t be so sure. No matter how loving someone’s parents are, and how affluent their upbringing may have been, a lot of adopted adults suffer from trauma and mental health problems.
This is unfortunately true. That's why I think Billie needs support and therapy rather than a suspended prison sentence. I wonder how much her parents getting divorced affected her?

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see Paul Nicholas on This Morning? My goodness I didn't recognise him!
I missed the very beginning of their intro to him.

When he was sat on a different sofa just before they went to the break they said “he’s known as the Bad Rapper. We’ll be speaking to Paul Nicholas after the break”. I just thought it was a random member of the public who had gone viral who shared his name with the actor.

After the break and with a full intro and when they mentioned he’s been in Hair and all these other musicals I said to myself “Oh THAT Paul Nicholas. The famous one”. I was so shocked at how different he looked. Only because he was in Eastenders not that long ago and seemed to have aged really quickly

Reactions: 4
She’s since said that she’s regretted it though. I really think she would’ve gone back. I would love to see her move on and be happy but she just seems to be very alone.
I got the feeling she had a bit of Stockholm syndrome, where her entire life was tied into the Redknapps, very blokey and traditional. I suppose now she's just divorced and is looking back at the familiarity of being married and not remembering why she left.

Reactions: 12
I never really got why Louise and Jamie split up. I though it was all quite odd really from her appearance on Strictly Come Dancing when she seemed to insist on really inappropriate mumsy outfits, to throwing caution to the wind and then going in to, was it Caberet? on stage and then the split. But none of it seemed to make her happy and all the time Jamie quietly moved on. I think it's very sad really.

Edited to add, although there were fairly persistent rumours about his faithfulness I think.

Reactions: 12
I’ve heard he was serially unfaithful and controlling. Hence the dowdy clothes on Strictly.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.