Secret Celeb Gossip #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louis Minchin has got a 17/18 year old. Gabby Logan has a daughter but she might be a little bit younger. Fiona Bruce has got an 18/19 yr old.

Louis Minchin has got a 17/18 year old. Gabby Logan has a daughter but she might be a little bit younger. Fiona Bruce has got an 18/19 yr old.
I can’t see any of those women being party animals. They are all the personification of Head Girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s probably laughing her head off. The poor fucker is going to be dealing with step kids and a new baby soon. She’s well rid.
I’d like to think she was laughing but she just looks very sad these days.

Reactions: 25
I bet she is hurting though
It was her decision to end their marriage though so not fair for her to be unhappy that he has moved on. Although having sad that I was sad when I heard they split up as they seems like a solid couple but you never know what’s going on behind closed doors 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Their boys were guests, as were Harry and Sandra. Yes, she knew.
I'm ridiculously relieved to hear that. You hear of so many celebs sneaking off to get married then announcing the 'surprise' on social media, much to the dismay of their nearest and dearest.

Reactions: 4
Ablation isn’t considered a method of contraception and women can still fall pregnant regardless.
She also has difficult pregnancies- she needed a cervical stitch in her last one to avoid premature labour. Hasnt she just had hernia surgery too which has taken longer than expected to recover from?

She also has difficult pregnancies- she needed a cervical stitch in her last one to avoid premature labour. Hasnt she just had hernia surgery too which has taken longer than expected to recover from?
Plus she's also 45, approaching what may be the end of her fertile years. I don't think we'll see another Marsh infant from this marriage.

Reactions: 2
Doubt Sara Cox has sent her 3 kids to posh boarding school - doesn’t fit her working class image.

Not named not due to her age but to protect school’s reputation ( legal reason - will sue for damages). Hurtwood House - Emily Blunt went there. Expensive ‘Fame’ drama boarding school at 45K a year. Obviously thought as her mum is famous, she was untouchable & could break the rules with no consequences- whoops. It will be leaked in time.
Could it be Stormzy is 72 years old?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Didn't see the bit about being a reformed party girl. Probably someone on the music side if it isn't Davina then. Will end up being someone really obscure and not high profile at all...

Reactions: 2
Aren’t we all reformed party girls/boys (ish) by the time our kids are in their late teens?
In my head, I am still a party girl with my sparkly top, skinny jeans sharing a tray of 50 shots, but in reality I'm in my PJ's, on the settee, drinking a frothy coffee :D :D I have just finished 4 consecutive 12.5 hour shifts though so I'm allowed, aren't I?

[frothy coffee and not gin because we're doing Sober October for Blood Cancer UK]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.