Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseyparker68

Bill Clinton said that getting a blowie to help with his anxiety . That's where the NHS have been going wrong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Yes, the baby was alone in the house for a long time after she died.

I have to say, I don’t think Peaches should be lauded for loving her kids. That’s basic level parenting.

• Sad
Reactions: 43

Team JCM

VIP Member
I have another Royal encounter from the vault. I was running through green park one day and I could see a small gathering of about 10 peeps on the pathway ahead. As I ran up I could see it was Prince Charles doing a low key tree planting ceremony! Very casual affair he looked over at the few of us that had gathered and said “so what are you all doing in the park? walking? I piped up with “no actually running” Charles says “oh running lovely, well we must be right in your way then?“ I was like “yes you are actually but I will re route and laughed as I trotted off” he was very open to chat about anything with anyone who was there it was quite sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Bette21

While we’re on the subject of celeb dick pics, anyone remember when Orlando Bloom went paddle boarding?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Doobots

Chatty Member
A recommendation to all to subscribe to the Popbitch Daily Tonic email. Today's edition revealed George Clooney needs three fingers up the bum to get him going.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

truffletrot

VIP Member
And also the same with Jehovahs... They have a 2 witness rule. SO nothing can be taken in front of the "Elders" unless you have 2 witnesses for that crime/sexual abuse. They dont believe in the law authorities so every thing is dealt with by the elders! Sickening! Watch the Witnesses on Hayu if you have it!
My (estranged) grandma is a Jehovah’s witness. As a kid I used to have to go door knocking with her, and would always be soo embarrassed knocking on school mates doors!

Her son (my uncle) sexually abused me as a child and when I told her about it (with tears streaming) she rang to say I was a liar and she was cutting me out of her life. Hah, so much for good morals! She is ice cold tbh. Her sister is also a JW but is very clearly a lesbian, has lived with her female ‘close companion’ for going on 40 years, but obviously can’t outwardly say anything.

The one positive thing I will say is my grandma now has cancer and from what I hear the other JW are all rallying round

*sorry to get deep, I just thought you’d enjoy to hear the tea from someone who’s sort of been round that organisation

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Probably only just scrapes through as ‘celeb’ via being on Eastenders but the guy who played Nasty Nick is an absolutely vile streak of piss.

On a narrow pavement going under a railway bridge, he was on his bicycle, approaching us from behind, dinging his bell like crazy, I assume for us to all fall to the floor, bowing and scraping to make way for him.
I had a buggy and a walking toddler; quite annoying for other pedestrians I’m sure but there was nowhere to move to except to keep moving in single file until out the other side. so I kept walking. I had to drag my toddler out of the way, as he shoved his way past, still on his bike, seething “is this how you live? Making life difficult for everyone else?” I pointed out the designated CYCLE PATH on the other side of the road but he just slithered off.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I once spent a few hours with a reality person, who has/had her own clothing line, she gifted a certain amount of items for Holly W, Holly then told her ‘this is certainly not my style and I won’t be wearing those’ in a snobby sort of way. I also once shared a flight with Scarlett Moffat, and she was the most stuck up person I’ve came across (she is ALOT shorter and thinner irl than she looks on pictures). I was also invited to an event by the royals once, I met Zara Phillips and she was one of the nicest people I’ve came across and made me feel so welcome and like she had time to actually speak to you. Also my partner knows mutual people the Geordie shore people know, they are ALL raging coke heads and happily post pictures online of known local ‘dealers’, Marty McKenna was barred from a lot of local pubs...always starting fights and trouble.

sorry if this is bland😂

• Heart
Reactions: 39

50sGirl

VIP Member
Does anyone of you talented ppl on here know which if the Corrie actors is in self isolation for Corona virus cos they have come back from abroad recently...???
No, but I sincerely hope it’s not the fantastic thespian Antony Cotton.🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Yes Preston, from the ordinary boys.
They met on big brother I believe!
I watched this Big Brother back in the day and it was truly brilliant tv😁😁. George Galloway pretending to be a cat, Michael Barrymore and Pete Burns; rest in peace love🙏🏻.

It was iconic tv, never to be seen again and George Galloway was fantastic .

• Heart
  • Haha

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
A while before she died she was in

Remember when her tiny baby fell out of its pram and she still continued with her phone call 😂 a mate called her out on Twitter for this and got blocked 😆
I do remember this and I felt so sorry for her. Young mums mess up sometimes. I bumped my baby's head on the ceiling of the car as I was putting them into their car seat. God, I felt awful about it, still do ten years later. Luckily there were no vultures following me with cameras, ready to profit from my mistake. She was still holding the phone, yes. That does not make her a bad mum. She was probably really shaken and it might have helped to have someone on the end of the line to keep her calm.

• Heart

LittlemissM

VIP Member
Friend of mine ended up in a villa/luxury hut next door to Mylene/kids/nanny one holiday.

Said kids were lovely & spent most of their time with the nanny, but Mylene (no)Klass was common as muck and spent her days posing for the photographer she brought with her.
I saw the nanny with the kids at Brent Cross a couple of years ago, she seems lovely and very capable, those kids are lucky to have her apparently. I was queueing and earwigging as she told them they were staying at home tonight as mummy was back and they both groaned and asked why they couldn’t come and still stay with her at her house. says a lot I think.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
A bit niche but does anybody know anything about James Stunt, Petra Ecclestone's ex? He fascinates me. Claimed to be a billionaire and yet can provide no proof of it and then it came to light many of the paintings he leant to people were fake. Even Bernie Ecclestone couldnt find any evidence of where his wealth came from.

Yesterday he had had his flats repossessed and was ranting on Instagram about how he was a billionaire but has now been made homeless.

I have no idea why I am so fascinated by him, he's seems like a complete weirdo, but am hoping I am not alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 37