Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What do you mean by that? Like, does it mean your an addict? Or that you can develop an underlying condition from being an alcoholic or coke head ? That’s definitely true. Alcohol abuse destroys your body especially your liver of course.
With coke there’s the threat to your nose and much more seriosly to your heart. The majority of heart attacks in young people come from coke abuse
Plus it’s the lifestyle and drinking that goes along with it.
Yes that’s pretty much what I‘m asking. Would being a cokehead, for example, make someone at more risk from serious complications from CV-19?

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I keep seeing posts on Facebook about Chantelle and something to do with fathers for justice I'm not sure if she tried to stop Preston from having contact with his daughter?
She doesn't have a child with Preston. Their marriage only lasted a few months. Her daughter's father is Katie Price's ex, Alex Reid.

Gino D' Acampo owns an import business of italian good calle bonta italia.
had a look at the publicly available accounts on companies house and he seems to be paying 84k in tax over 1.5 million profit in 2018...
must admit I am not great at accounts but if my reading of those accounts is right how does he manage to pay 5% in tax?
If the money isn’t taken out of the company it won’t be taxed yet (I think).

I’m not sure when corporation tax is applied

Instamoron

I don't disbelieve it, I'm just surprised for someone so high profile, she's so indiscreet about her drug use :ROFLMAO: Other people will have witnessed/overheard her as well. She's daft. It could be career-wrecking.

Bloody hell, and there are so many Boris offspring kicking about...is this a taste of things to come?
Ohhhhh! I’m sorry, I misunderstood xx