Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Weinstein had the most privileged life, amazing job and salary, beautiful wife (given his revolting appearance he should've been grateful every minute) and children and stunning homes (I saw photos of the one on Long Island and it was gorgeous - tasteful and like something out of The Great Gatsby) and yet for the hateful bastard it wasn't enough. Well he'll have a nice long time to dwell on his appalling abuse of power and what he threw away.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

depository

I just got this and my first thought was to come check here and see if anyone else had heard the same
People who believe random Whatsapp messages like this, are the same who post on Facebook "Facebook are going to start charging users today unless they write this message on their Facebook Wall" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I give people a pass for stuff they say when they are kids. Who doesn't say thoughtless stuff when they are young? It's not about intellect, it's about emotional intelligence and the ability to properly empathise which is something you don't really achieve until you're well into your 20s and 30s.
Sorry, strongly disagree.
There's a fine line between saying thoughtless stuff and straight up racism.
Anyone born in the last 30 years just knows you don't use that word.

Reactions: 51

antinoos

These paranoid and actually quite dangerous fantasies about powerful people abducting and doing unspeakable things to orphan and foundling children are one of human societies most persistent tropes/memes. It starts with the Minotaur in the bronze age.

Of course it is simply ludicrous to imagine that the huge numbers of people who would have to be involved in a reigning monarch touring the globe abducting children, could all either be silenced, or agree to participate in the first place. Most people are decent. We come to sites like this to gawp in horror and express disapproval - not pick uplifestyle advice. These stories reflect the very dark personalties of those who invent or believe in them; many of whom a la Carl Beech are actually perpetrators not victims of the squalid actual reality of child abuse.

Allowing these stories to take hold, and especially lending them credibility is a dangerous path. We are prone to occasional moral panics in which wholly innocent people (and especially their children) can have their lives destroyed.

If you want the real thing watch the deeply moving Netflix Documentary "Tell Me Who I Am".

As you were....real gossip is interesting enough and I love this site; it is scabrous, responsible and not PC.

Reactions: 50

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
Yes, the baby was alone in the house for a long time after she died.

I have to say, I don’t think Peaches should be lauded for loving her kids. That’s basic level parenting.
You can be absolutely devoted to your children and still succumb to addiction. She was a very troubled young lady and I think she did the very best that she could.

It’s not that addicts don’t love it’s that they can’t love. The addiction removes that chip.
That is an absolutely ridiculous thing to say, and so offensive. There is no "chip" which allows people to love. Being an addict does not take away your love for your children. Sure, they may not make the best choices and can become consumed but to say they can't love is ludicrous.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
I can say Judge Rinder is a lovely man.

I went to watching a filming of his show a few years ago. Had no idea how many cases we were to see or how long we’d be there. But one case had to be dropped as he’d decided it wasn’t appropriate for the show. As the audience we’d have been none the wiser but he made a point of coming to see us and explaining the situation himself, and apologising.

At the end of filming he came out again to thank us all for our time and for being a great audience. We were only watching but he really does work hard going through the cases.

And Michelle and the hot security guy were lovely too 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 48

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I'm still making my way through thread #5 and someone mentioned Gemma Collins.
I went to school with her and can say she was just as vile in real life, as she is on TV - in fact that's the only genuine thing about her!

She was the stereotype loud mouth, bitchy, bullying mean girl. I believe she's said she grew up poor, "not even having a toaster", but that's BS. Once she was going to a house party, aged about 14 and kicked off at her parents until they let her take a £200 bottle of wine from their wine cellar with her.

Keeping in mind it was the 90s, thats pretty expensive! She was a spoiled brat who made her parent's lives a misery.

TBF, maybe they spent all their money on vintage wines instead of basic kitchen appliances, but her parent's cars and house would suggest otherwise.

Oh and her brother Russell gave my classmate an STD when she was 15
Gemma Collins is nothing but a fat attention seeker.

Remember the time she thought she was pregnant on BB and i was just like" no you're constipated as all your shite is coming out of your mouth and your arse is desperately needing a shite. "

What bothers me most is that some idiot is willing to spend more than a tenner on a bottle of wine!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Phil Collins bought a diamond (or large precious stone) for his second wife’s engagement ring. The jeweller who set it (now dead relative of a friend) liked the stone very much. So much so he cut it in half, lengthways through the middle and made 2 rings. One was given to Phil to propose with and the other sold for a big profit. Phil none the wiser.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
Sorry if this is an obvious one but is Ryan seacreast gay? His gf’s always look like beards to me.
There's a hilarious clip of Ryan Seacrest interviewing Britney Spears, and he mentions his girlfriend. Then she mouths "girl" in shock.

Here it is

• Haha

Droosie123

VIP Member
Not exactly “celeb gossip” as I doubt he’d consider himself a “celeb” but Paul Cooper who plays Kerry’s father in This Country is in reality a support worker/counsellor working with people who hoard. Read a lovely interview with him where he talked about the sadness of why people hoard (often tied up with grief and loss so the are filling a void). Came across as a genuinely nice man...despite how horrible his character is in This Country.

• Heart

Reverend

VIP Member
Can we please change the subject on Will

Have anyone gone to school with a celebrity?
Well, I did go to school with James Corden, but how is that changing the subject as we will still be talking about dicks..... (and I really did go to school with him......)

• Haha

Kat973

My husband was at a meeting yesterday with a newspaper Editor. He told me over breakfast this am that William did have an affair with that Rose woman and the press were told by the Royal PR team not to touch the story. But instead told that Megs and Harry were fair game. Also, Boris did have an affair and did get punched by what’s her name recently. I laughed and told my husband I’d already heard this ages ago on here 🤪
My husband had a meeting with the Queen yesterday. She told him that the newspaper Editor your husband had breakfast with is talking nonsense.

• Haha