Secret Celeb Gossip #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my friends is related to Johnny in Snow Patrol. He told me that Johnny's mum says that Courtney is "a lovely girl". None of the family seem particularly star-struck by her, my friend didn't even know who she was until I showed him the Bruce Springsteen video, he's never seen "Friends", and was completely unaware of her fame until I pointed it out. He's got pics on his phone of her at family gatherings, (mostly of the back of her head 🙄) and he was really shocked when I showed him just how globally famous she is!
Had never seen Friends, what the biggest global tv ever? But knew her from a small part in a 3 minute music video before her global fame. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I gather the last ever series of the Ellen chat show starts today in the States

I,d suspected for some time as a viewer that she,d a mean side to her before ex-staff came out to say so

did any of you think the same pre-Buzzfeed

all she is really is a crap version of Sandi Toksvig when it comes down to it

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I gather the last ever series of the Ellen chat show starts today in the States

I,d suspected for some time as a viewer that she,d a mean side to her before ex-staff came out to say so

did any of you think the same pre-Buzzfeed

all she is really is a crap version of Sandi Toksvig when it comes down to it
Is Sandi Toksvig another one of your crushes?🙈😬not too sure if I want to know the answer.😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Had never seen Friends, what the biggest global tv ever? But knew her from a small part in a 3 minute music video before her global fame. :ROFLMAO:
I can quite easily believe someone having never seen a episode of Friends but I find it harder to believe that they’ve never heard of Courtney Cox. You do not need to have watched Friends to know who she is. One of the biggest shows on the planet at the time the show was talked about on a lot of other programmes and in a lot of media so you couldn’t really escape it. Also she’s been in films like the Scream franchise and Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.

I can’t buy that poster’s friend’s only point of reference for Courtney was a mid-80s Bruce Springsteen video where she appears towards the end

Reactions: 14
Saw Courtney Cox at Edinburgh Airport in Dec 2019.

Never been a fan, wouldn't approach the woman if my life depended on it.

Walked straight from BA lounge to the gate, head down, cap on, JMD aka the boyfriend presented the boarding passes. Diva 🙄

Johnny is lovely (so are the others members of Snow Patrol). Can't understand how he put up with that old rag.
I’ve heard he cheats on her a lot. It was goss from these threads though 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can quite easily believe someone having never seen a episode of Friends but I find it harder to believe that they’ve never heard of Courtney Cox. You do not need to have watched Friends to know who she is. One of the biggest shows on the planet at the time the show was talked about on a lot of other programmes and in a lot of media so you couldn’t really escape it. Also she’s been in films like the Scream franchise and Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.

I can’t buy that poster’s friend’s only point of reference for Courtney was a mid-80s Bruce Springsteen video where she appears towards the end
I have never seen Friends and had to google Courtney Cox as I often have to do for others mentioned on here, never watch US tv and think the last film I watched was ET. :)

Reactions: 9
If you are a big Springsteen fan then I can imagine that's possible.
I remember when I first saw Friends I did actually say "that's the girl from the Dancing in the Dark video".

Reactions: 16
When I see Courtney Cox I always think "thats the girl from Masters Of The Universe" lol

• Haha
I follow her on ig and she seems alright? I dont really have too much of a option of her. Can I ask what you dont like about her.
Have you ever seen her "pushing" her daughter singing career before? (the girl is nothing special)
Have you ever seen her playing the piano before? Now she is thinks she is the 20 century version of Martha Argerich :ROFLMAO: Attention seeker!

I am sure she is a "lovely girl" as the Irish says... To each their own.

Yep, not sure what element of ‘woman walks across airport with boyfriend’ has attracted such anger?

Back to the last thread, Jezza and Diane Abbot were openly a couple in the 80s. They’ve remained friends and political allies. I’ve not particularly heard affair rumours but not saying there isn’t one. Just that there is no secrecy at all about their original relationship.
Such anger :ROFLMAO: No such thing. I am cool as cucumber.

Unnecessary to disguise herself the way she did - she is no JLO but hey, you do you boo! I am out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Theresa May,s voice is the sexiest voice in UK politics since Thatch

as Ben Elton called Maggie

both women screwed over our country

BUT

BUT BUT BUT

here,s the difference

I cant fancy TM in appearance because it looks as if she wears either Bruce Fosyrh,s wig or the head of a Vilida mop

in saying that

with so many catchphrases

Theresa was the Brucie of UK politics

that sexy way she always said BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Gordon. No. Just no.
I draw the line at Margaret Thatcher. You need to have a serious word with yourself.
I appreciate your non-conformist tastes but Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, can you not fantasise about Margaret Thatcher around me *retch* otherwise I will need to spend the day with my head down the loo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Well, I've just caught up with #58 and now I am forever mentally scarred with the thought of Corbyn and Abbott teabagging. Thanks guys.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Just googled Courtney Cox out of interest to see the age difference between her & Johnny. I had no idea they were together and I also had no idea she was with Michael Keaton in the late 80s / early 90s!!

Didn't see this mentioned on the last thread amongst the horrific mental images of Edwina Currie and John Major/Diane Abbott and Jeremy Corbyn shagging - Britney Spears has got engaged to her boyfriend

Reactions: 7
I seriously love the colour of Cyndi Laupers's hair at the VMAs. The beachy waves too. She looks great. I think she has had surgery (invasive or non invasive I don't know) but still looks fab.

d485-481e-9e02-90f174289928-gettyimages-1235222611.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I seriously love the colour of Cyndi Laupers's hair at the VMAs. The beachy waves too. She looks great. I think she has had surgery (invasive or non invasive I don't know) but still looks fab.

d485-481e-9e02-90f174289928-gettyimages-1235222611.jpg
Unlike Madonna who looked a right sight with her inflated boobs and bottom

2CF476A3-3640-480B-BB97-C2C77775228D.jpeg

42151723-576E-4D8F-A335-6E5AF974EA5E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Hopefully this is a turning point for Britney. Now her father has filed to end his conservatorship one would hope they make some serious changes. If they block her getting married then that is too awful for words. She's been with her boyfriend for years now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.