Secret Celeb Gossip #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smug middle-class comedian Micheal Mcintyre can peel a banana with his feet and also likes to crack walnuts with his arse cheeks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
From last thread … Tea-bagging, thanks for the reminder. I always forget what terms like these mean (see also cottaging and dogging) and have my husband for clarification. He’s always like why the f would you think I know 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not Celeb Gossip: I'm usually quite good with sexual euphemisms but "felching" I always forget. Though, I've just read this on another forum/another thread and why does the FUN have to be taken out of a flippant sexual term? (Guess that's for a different thread on Tattle too). :rolleyes:

Pegging does make me think of Gordon Ramsay, though :LOL:
Screenshot_20210910-123008_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah this thread taught me the term blumpkin after learning what it is, I had to take a few weeks break from here 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Saw Courtney Cox at Edinburgh Airport in Dec 2019.

Never been a fan, wouldn't approach the woman if my life depended on it.

Walked straight from BA lounge to the gate, head down, cap on, JMD aka the boyfriend presented the boarding passes. Diva 🙄

Johnny is lovely (so are the others members of Snow Patrol). Can't understand how he put up with that old rag.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Walked straight from BA lounge to the gate, head down, cap on, JMD aka the boyfriend presented the boarding passes. Diva 🙄

Johnny is lovely (so are the others members of Snow Patrol). Can't understand how he put up with that old rag.
I follow her on ig and she seems alright? I dont really have too much of a option of her. Can I ask what you dont like about her.

Reactions: 12
I follow her on ig and she seems alright? I dont really have too much of a option of her. Can I ask what you dont like about her.
One of my friends is related to Johnny in Snow Patrol. He told me that Johnny's mum says that Courtney is "a lovely girl". None of the family seem particularly star-struck by her, my friend didn't even know who she was until I showed him the Bruce Springsteen video, he's never seen "Friends", and was completely unaware of her fame until I pointed it out. He's got pics on his phone of her at family gatherings, (mostly of the back of her head 🙄) and he was really shocked when I showed him just how globally famous she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

What's wrong with that? Would you have preferred her to do waltz to the gate, singing the Friends theme tune whilst throwing handfuls of rose petals at the crowd?

FWIW I always present the boarding cards for me and him and I don't consider him to be a diva - just a man who is just as likely to leave the boarding cards in the car as have them in his hand luggage :D :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Yep, not sure what element of ‘woman walks across airport with boyfriend’ has attracted such anger?

Back to the last thread, Jezza and Diane Abbot were openly a couple in the 80s. They’ve remained friends and political allies. I’ve not particularly heard affair rumours but not saying there isn’t one. Just that there is no secrecy at all about their original relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.