Secret Celeb Gossip #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wayne looks unconscious in that photo, did the slappers slip him some rohypnol?

He’s a terrible example to his 4 sons and Colleen should have booted him out years ago. She’d still be minted.

Danielle Lloyd was married for a much shorter time to whatever-his-name-was but her 3 sons by him have guaranteed her a massive income until the youngest is 18.
Jamie O'Hara (the footballer that was married to Danielle Lloyd) was last playing for non-league Billericay Town in 2017, so I'm not sure the money is coming in anymore. I think the lack of money is why she divorced him.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jamie O'Hara (the footballer that was married to Danielle Lloyd) was last playing for non-league Billericay Town in 2017, so I'm not sure the money is coming in anymore. I think the lack of money is why she divorced him.
I thought he cheated on her?

Reactions: 4
I suppose this one is not 75 years old though

Colleen is an idiot because despite all his fine words he will never change - none of this vile species ever do :( Maybe she thinks she's doing whats right for her sons sticking it out with this creep because thats what a Good Wife does, however the damage it is doing to her boys by her choosing to ignore his behaviours is far more dangerous than outing the maggot once-and-for-all; She'll stay with him though whatever lame excuse he gives her, probably because it suits her to be Mrs Rooney, the mother of his children Silly fool :(

They could be old. I saw this image of him a few weeks ago and he looks a lot different in that Twitter pic. Still an idiot though.
View attachment 679277
Shrek crossed with the old Captain Birdseye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
13k followers on insta this girl I’m sure she will have more now. Her dads not happy 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d imagine shagging Rooney is like shagging a pork pie.
Pork pies are nice, especially with a bit of piccalilli.
Wayne Rooney would be the pork pie you left in the picnic hamper 4 weeks ago, festering and maggoty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
He works for talksport now and mentioned the other day that the most he ever earnt was £45k a week when he was 24, he's pretty much lost it all now.

Reactions: 7
Pork pies are nice, especially with a bit of piccalilli.
Wayne Rooney would be the pork pie you left in the picnic hamper 4 weeks ago, festering and maggoty.
Rooney would be a smart price jumbo sausage roll that has been left on the side for too long. Too much pastry to meat, pale, cheap and floppy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Rooney would be a smart price jumbo sausage roll that has been left on the side for too long. Too much pastry to meat, pale, cheap and floppy.
I was just pondering what to have to eat and you’ve successfully diverted me from the fridge with that image 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.