Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
This was in suggested videos on YouTube and I thought let’s see why 1.2m have watched it. Anyway, I never realised how different Demi Lovato looks. I get that she was young here but to me she doesn’t really look like how she is now. Does anyone know what happened to her face? I think she got her nose done but her eyes look different?

Rylan must to dye it all the time, it's bad enough trying to dye hair regrowth on your head, let alone beard, eyebrows and god know where else! And the black is such a different colour to his natural colour. Sod that.
in his youth (schooldays), he was almost ginger/quite fair.

He had said he was taking some time away to write his second album...which is now delayed anyway.
He's just bought a massive and beautiful flat in the west end of Glasgow for 500k (less than a year after he bought a big farmhouse type thing in eaglesham) so he probably doesn't even need to work anyway 🤣
I wonder which one he bought, I looked at a cracker of a place in that price bracket online a few times, even showed it to my husband and coincidentally he’d been looking at it too. I wonder if it’s the same one Lewis bought.

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
Don’t you remember his daughter basically calling him a c**t for the way he treated his ex-wife. I certainly don’t think there was anything respectable about the way he moved onto his little twinkie baby mum no 2!
I do remember that, I wasn’t saying he was respectful at all. I was talking about MEW and her husband.

No,they didn't.He was devastated and blindsided by the split.He took quite a few shots at her.
Fair enough, I remembered otherwise but as I said perhaps something came out later

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I find it funny that Sarah Vine is asking for privacy. Yet does not have that mindset regarding others when she’s writing slander about them and earning money from it. Posh scummy cunt.
I’ve not read her articles, which ones does she talk shit about people in? Want to see what she’s like.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
She lives around the corner from me. Not quite sure how her house is so big, I don’t think she’s really done anything in years and was never exactly huge in the first place.

Seems a bit up herself and almost walks around wanting to be “spotted” or “known” but no real issues with her tbh
Think she did some leading stuff in the west end for a bit. Not sure how well that pays?