Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Thank you. Her name is Vine, it should be Vile...

Wow. Ok. Thanks. Yeah, that hasn’t aged well at all. 😳
Am I the only person in the world to absolutely hate "Friends"?

I’d never heard I’d him. Quick google told me he was married to Christine Haack who used to be married to Tarek El Moussa who is now married to Heather from selling sunset. Always 6 degrees of separation in sHoWbIz 😂
Sadly she is an alcoholic, I used to be married to one.

Last edited:

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
The gf/baby momma is Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Not the woman holding the baby, that's one of his daughters! I've never seen Winstead act so not sure what she's like "in action" but in pictures, she's the definition of attractive but utterly forgettable brunette.

Ah, than you, I assumed she was the mother.

L3moning

VIP Member
Angela Rayner sees herself as the next Labour leader. That won’t happen now. She should skip over to the Tories. Being a bit lax with the marital vows, their own or others, is no barrier to prominence there.
It's not as much of an issue as it once was, as long as there's nothing else going on.

I have it on good authority that ScarJo has known to love a good sole or two in her day. Olsen just likes her toes sucked. Or so i've been told!

Muses

I know someone from the Irish one and she is the most toxic lying narcissist you could ever met. Multiple complaints of bullying in her day job and generally known to have a new best friend every few months who she fights with and then sets out to ruin their life. Rinse and repeat with at least 10 different girls over the years. Have so many stories of her trying to sue people for money and do the most attention seeking antics. It's weird seeing people on twitter saying she's so funny and comes across well when she is so well known in her locality to to be the biggest bitch you'd meet.
Is there a clue to her profession in your post there? There's someone I'm thinking of that I never quite trust when I see her on screen being all sweet.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Also she had a massively privileged upbringing so that whole 'vulnerable wild-girl youth' is complete bullshit. And she has a totally unhinged relationship with her daughter (no boundaries and weird godly projection) that is fucking mad.
Could you expand on these points? I really like her old music, had an r n b vibe to it. Thinking about it now, I quite like a lot of her music!

Is there any tea on Ant Ansted? He has two kids in the UK who he left to start a career in the US. He then met and married Christine very quick and then divorced. I feel sorry for him as he’s hasn’t see the the Two children children in the UK for so long but he made they decision to live in the US to put his career first.