Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member
Not sure if he said it in jest or not but apparently a clip of him on the Jay Leno show has resurface from a few years ago where he discusses his Lupas diagnosis and claims that doctors told him he has a shorter life span so therefore he doesn’t use contraception as why deny himself the pleasures of life or something along those lines. I haven’t watched it so don’t quote me on it.

Yes I should have clarified Mariah’s ex.
Oh yes he has twins with her too, doesnt he? Why is he famous? Is he a singer?

Reactions: 1

OoglyBoogly

Chatty Member
Is there any tea on Ant Ansted? He has two kids in the UK who he left to start a career in the US. He then met and married Christine very quick and then divorced. I feel sorry for him as he’s hasn’t see the the Two children children in the UK for so long but he made they decision to live in the US to put his career first.
Is he the one who is now dating Reenee Zellweger?

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Castles on the Hill is pretty good. That one with the lyrics 'when your legs don't work like they used to, and the crowds don't know who I am' - whose title I don't know - is okay, although melody-wise a bit of a rip off of Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye.
X rated

• Sick
Perhaps. What a great pun though. This actress from what I've heard, Not sure if its true, she doesn't play with feet, but she likes hers played with.

lisaleese

Yes - we binged the full series yesterday (quite easy as each episode is 30 mins except the last which is 40 mins). It was quite an eye opener in terms of the Peru prison. They clearly knew what they were doing and why they were doing it. It was interesting what the Prosecutor said re: drug mules getting caught. I do wonder if that was the case with these 2.
Ooh what channel was it on? I’d love to watch it. Thanks.

poppyseed82

Doesn't James Acaster have asburgers(sp?). Sue Perkins and Anna Richardson have split for allegedly same reasons as Rylan. One wanted kids(Anna) and Sue didn't.
Had never heard of him being on the spectrum, and I also don't know a lot about autism so can't really draw any assumptions.
He used to go out with rose matafeo who was a contestant on task master.
Didn’t his ex have an affair with Rowan Atkinson and then leave him for Rowan? I think I read that on here or somewhere else and it ended up causing him to have a mental breakdown.
He had a breakdown after his relationship with Rose Matafeo. I didn't find her funny (or likeable, to be honest) when she was on Taskmaster, but she recieved praises and awards for her stand up, so she's probably very good, unfortunately I never had a chance to see her perform.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Yes I like him. I miss him on the radio. I was quite worried about him healthwise. I know he must be devastated, but I'm glad he's just been dumped by someone who sounds like a dickhead anyway, rather than it being anything more serious, healthwise. He'll get over it and meet someone he deserves.

hmmm. It sounds a bit dodgy that they knew each other since uni, had been close friends all this time then just 'fell in love'. It wouldn't surprise me if they had been on and off for years, and now they've been caught, its all 'true love'. The May timeline is just so he cant be accused of employing his lover.
Has Rylan actually been dumped. Maybe he called time on it.