Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmeatonsStar

Slowly realising I seem to be the only person in the world who doesn’t like Rylan….

* backs out of the thread quietly! *

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

AlanBanan

VIP Member
On the Digispy ratings thread it was mentioned that Greg Wallace is no longer doing Eat well for Less, being replaced by Jordan Banjo as he wants to spend more time with his son. I find this hard to believe as the man is never off the telly so wondered if there is more to this story. I don’t class him as a celebrity but as an annoying taunt chasing fame any way he can.
He is an awful gobshite. He’s a greengrocer who got lucky. A few people on here have said he is a “Do you know who I am!?” person.

Imagine your greengrocer having a Jason Bourne like identity crisis all because you didn’t recognise him. Calm down sir this is a Tesco’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I shall extend Sarah Vine the same level of sympathy and concern that she does for the people she writes articles about. Nasty, nasty cunt.

• Heart

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
I feel those in this thread will appreciate my pain..... My best friend told me at the weekend that she loves Rita Ora. The person and the music 🤯😂

• Wow
  • Haha

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member
I still don’t get it. They only met! She didn’t start shagging him. He was what, 10 years older and an international pop star when they got together. There was no power dynamic, but was a crap show and she wasn’t even involved with 1D as an act 😂 I also don’t think their relationship gets any attention from that angle IRL, I have never heard anyone but tattle mention it

I thought they’d gone to court (Damian and another child out of wedlock) and got this overturned before he even died?

eta - yes sorry they did win but it’s been overturned in the last few days on appeal :(https://www.thelist.com/453087/the-real-reason-liz-hurleys-son-damian-just-lost-up-to-250-million/
What scum Steve Bings family are. They dont need that much money and those kids only exist because his son had sex with women he didnt marry and then abandoned his resulting children. They are his acknowledged children, and only children, legitimate or not. A billion dollars could easily be shared between 4 grandchildren, honouring the wishes of Steve Bing but their unparalleled greed is just horrible.

• Heart

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Because apparently it’s now easier for celebrities and wealthy women to just buy one? It seems to go like this:

1) Make up some bullshit, improbable medical reason why you are exploiting some other poor woman’s body who desperately needs the money.
2) Lap up sympathy from idiot fans who believe you.
3) Get poorer woman to carry the baby, nurture it and then give birth. Extra props here for consequently giving the surrogate mother no credit at all, - and where possible dehumanise and undermine them by calling them a ‘gestational carrier’.
4) Then quickly snatch that baby away from everything it knows as soon as it is born, in order for the attention and photo opportunities.
5) Hand baby to various nannies to bring up once attention dies down.
Yes 🙌

Funny how many celeb women, who are young and fit, have doctors telling them they can’t conceive, or successfully carry a pregnancy.

<cough>bullshit<cough>

I’d have more respect for them if they just said “Pregnancy kind of sucks and I don’t want to do it, so I outsourced it to a woman who needed the money”. Because that’s what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Miss Begotten

VIP Member

Support from his co star and Jennifer Hudson as well. I expect many more celebrities will show support for him.
They do understand the fucker hasn’t been found not guilty. He’s pretty much been released on a technicality because of a deal he made with the previous prosecutor.
Funny after a couple of years in prison his eyesight seems to have improved and he can walk upright without his zimmer frame 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
His dad was a firefighter and died on 9/11 in the north tower. Pete was 8 and has never recovered from his death. Developing PTSD, BPD and severe anxiety. He’s not to everyone’s taste, but he’s fundamentally a good guy. I really like him and think he’s not bad looking facially (nice smile). I’ve seen a lot worse.
Maybe putting this kind of info out before slaying fellow posters would be a good thing? I didn’t know any of this. I don’t think the poster meant anything malicious so jumping on them and asking them how they feel now is a bit uncalled for imo

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Annyct

Is this a joke? The only person who ruined Alexandra Burke’s experience was Alexandra herself. She’s known to be a diva and difficult behind the scenes going back to her X Factor days, and seeing as Gorka and Gemma are still together and have a young child it wasn’t just a bit of ‘hooking up’. You make it sound like they were having some kind of illicit affair or something, as long as he was going into work everyday, training and putting together routines for them it was none of her business who he was dating.
I spent the day with Alexandra Burke when she was on X factor, out of all the contestants I was with (spent day chilling with them) she was the nicest. Diana vickers tried hooking me up with an friend of hers as we lived close by she asked if I’d go suck him off as a favour

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I think it’s fair to say that Alexandra Burke is very much a marmite personality.
I thought she danced really well on Strictly, although despite the allure of Gorka she wasn’t my favourite.
However, the campaign of hate waged against her by that fucking evil scumbag Dan Wootten was absolutely horrendous and utterly unforgivable, particularly as her Mum died just as Strictly was starting.
She may be annoying and a bit up herself, but she didn’t deserve the pile on of abuse she was subjected to.

Reactions: 40

GordonD88

Chatty Member
Anne Robinson,s intro joke yesterday

you,ll probably know by now Im the new face of Countdown

well

bits of it are new anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 40

House of Tea

VIP Member
This government is really tawdry, isn’t it. Not just the illicit affairs, the backstabbing and bitchiness. There isn’t one party I would vote for now. I always feel I should vote, and always have done, but I think I am done. There must be some MPs with integrity, who are in politics to make things better, but at the moment I just can’t see it. These are bad times.

• Sad
Reactions: 39

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
My mate has just posted on his fb that Ed sheeran was on his flight, was a massive twat and got removed. There is a video but it's not great footage.

• Wow
  • Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Anna Richardson is someone who can deffo do better than Sue.I get the impression Sue is hard work.Maybe Anna will go back to dating men.Enjoy her on those money saving shows Good luck to her.
I can't stand Sue Perkins. Massive attention seeker. She was definitely punching with Anna Richardson.