Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Robson Green is a serial shagger. He has multiple
On-going ‘relationships’ with various women around the country. My friend being one of them…

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

AlanBanan

VIP Member
On the Ewan McGregor front, remember his daughter called Mary Elizabeth Winstead a piece of trash on an Insta post? She apologized, but that's got to have stung. I think there's only about 10 years between them.
She still doesn’t like her. The two of them started an affair whilst they were still both married to their respective spouses, during the filming of Farbo and Ewan left his wife for her and Mary left her husband for him.

They are both adulterous assholes and homewreckers who don’t give a fuck about anyone else’s feelings other than their own. They ruined 2 peoples trust because they can’t keep it in their pants.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

gotyouinmypocketman

so im sure everyone already knows this and its extremely old news. But ive just found out that Steve Bing- the father of Liz Hurley's child is dead. i had absolutely no idea that he died in 2020.

Sorry its old and boring news, but my mind has just been blown! (Clearly im very sad and need a hobby or something) :)
Prince is dead too and Michael Jackson….just in case you missed it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I find it funny that Sarah Vine is asking for privacy. Yet does not have that mindset regarding others when she’s writing slander about them and earning money from it. Posh scummy cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Yup, I cannot understand why he has managed to get where he is in this country. He is a disgusting little toad. He makes my skin crawl.
Unfortunately I can. We have a racist, misogynistic piece of shit as our Prime Minister. Far too many people in this country like that sort of hate. They go out and vote for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Vanelope

VIP Member
I know people who have met Tom Cruise at the races and had pictures with him and said he was charming and friendly and really patient with all the fans. If he couldn’t deal with fans I don’t think he would go anywhere he could interact with them, it’s his publicity.

He is a proper MOVIE STAR and I think it’s all a construct for his public persona. The real him is the scientology demigod and the control freak who yelled at those people on set. I think his entire life is constructed to make him famous and loved.

Reactions: 48

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I absolutely believe Cruise is a total fucking nut job. You don’t get to be Chief Lizard in that cult without having a serious number of screws loose.
But he is an actor. Even a deranged whackadoodle like him can pretend to be a normal person in front of people now and again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Falkor

VIP Member
I think Tom Cruise does an excellent job of playing Tom Cruise. For most of his career (until the recent leaked bits about him getting angry on set) he's been reported as an absolute dream to work with and has been known to turn up to premieres hours early so he can spend a lot of time chatting to his fans before going in. I absolutely think it's all an act, but I have to hand it to him, it's made him a fortune.

Reactions: 47

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
underlying homophobia, very little racial diversity, misogyny… I think you can say the same for prettty much all the 90’s sitcoms
Fat shaming of Monica from when she was younger, the mickey taking of Chandler’s dad who now identifies as a woman, Ross not liking his son playing with a Barbie when he thinks he should be playing with a action man type figure, Ross also not liking the idea of Rachel hiring a male nanny for their daughter. Despite all of this I just remember it was of it’s time, I don’t get retrospectively offended by it and still enjoy re-watching it.

Though the people who criticise Friends for these reasons seem to forget that they had a same sex wedding very early doors with the wedding of Carol and Susan

Reactions: 47

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
He’s so likeable. I’d hate if I found out he’s a dick in real life.
Eamonn & Ruth really like him (Rylan calls them his tv mum & dad) and considering they’ve had to work with Schofield who they’ve had issues with in the past that should be a indicator that they are a good judge of character

The fact he dislikes Schofield and likes Eamonn and Ruth is good enough for me. Plus the fact he treats the runners and other production staff with respect.
I’ve heard nothing but good things about him. I think if he was an arse it would have come out by now. He knows he’s lucky to be in the position that he’s in and will be respectful to everybody at all levels from the cleaner upwards

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Right I’m off to bed but I’m going to leave you all with this question. Who in their right mind would willingly have sex with Gove?! Never mind possibly have a long standing affair with him! He looks like he’s been in rigor mortis for several hours.

night x
I've had worse. He's what I'd call a 155am fella. You're horny, it's 5 mins till the gay club closes and you'll take anything.

You'll spend the following day washing your bits in disinfectant and trying to shoehorn him out the front door.....

• Haha
  • Sick

TitsMcGee

Gossip on Twitter is that Boris Johnson has spent the weekend in Portugal. The Portuguese press are reporting it but there’s a media blackout here. I hope he isolates for 10 days…!

• Wow
  • Angry

HockyRorror

VIP Member
This is what I’m thinking. I don’t agree with the idea of a conservatorship for her because it doesn’t seem to be supporting her needs but also we haven’t seen Britney at home, we haven’t seen her medical records, etc.
This whole time she’s been apparently mentally incompetent she has been made to perform on stage in front of thousands every night in a 4 year Las Vegas residency, followed by a world tour as well as being a judge on The X Factor, releasing singles and albums, made to do promo work for them, photoshoots for them, interviews for them etc. Is she too ill to be in control of her own life and money or is she well enough to be a global superstar to make money out of? The two are mutually exclusive.

• Heart

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
Thanks @Miss Demeanour!

Very sad news about Rylan's marriage. It must be so difficult for them both.

On the Ewan McGregor front, remember his daughter called Mary Elizabeth Winstead a piece of trash on an Insta post? She apologized, but that's got to have stung. I think there's only about 10 years between them.
Yeah, agree. Rylan always comes across as very genuine and lovely.

I work in radio (only part-time) and wanted to not like him on the radio as the amount of "celebs", or pop stars and TV presenters that get plummy radio jobs because of who they are and not having any aptitude for radio is infuriating. But he's actually a natural on the radio, I enjoy his show, right before Liza Tarbuck, who is also surprisingly very good on the radio.

Hope he bounces back soon. Bless Rylan.

I'm not that clued up with film stars, so didn't know that about Ewan's daughter, gotta love a bit of public fueding to bring out the schadenfreude in us all. 🙈

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Another one here who can't watch Ant on anything now. I have never been a fan of And and Dec - apart from the Byker Grove days, but they seemed alright guys and totally harmless and very smiley etc. If you put a gun to my head I would pick Dec, but both seemed benign and decent chaps.

However, Ant has shown his true colours. I think Lisa has had a really shit time of it and he was been an utter prick to her. Not really surprising, as men do that when the love goes and the divorce starts, but he had really outdone himself in the being a massive nasty prick stakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

House of Tea

VIP Member
Lisa was close to Dec too, particularly when he was single. He used to live next door to them and was always at their house. As soon as Ant left the marriage, Dec dropped Lisa like nuclear waste. I much prefer Dec to Ant, but that put me off him too. I definitely look at them both with a jaded eye now. Lisa and Ant could have had a good life with their millions. Ant was top of the tree in UK entertainment business, Lisa had her career which was on an upwards trajectory but they both had issues, maybe caused by infertility which was mentioned upthread.

Another thing that put me off the duo, the ads. Not the annoying Santander ones, but the ones where they do the talk over for gambling ads. They are mega rich but they still do ads to encourage other people to get into gambling debt? I am guessing the big campaign for Santander was for Ant to replenishhis bank account after his divorce settlement.

• Heart
Reactions: 45