Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixie06

VIP Member
Was idly looking up whether Browns nightclub, apparently the scene of the Red Rooms which Brian Harvey is currently obsessing over, was still a going concern and came up with this little doozy : https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/aug/23/football.paulkelso1
Makes me wonder how on earth the owner was given a licence to run another club after serving time for firearms offences. Would not have happened to any old Tom, Dick or Harry from a different part of town and with a different clientele in their little black book.
What's BH saying?

Notworthy

VIP Member
Unless there was some hospital mistake. I am Rhesus negative but after my first full term pregnancy (very early previous miscarriage about a year before) I wasn't given an anti d injection only after my second pregnancy.
Did you have the 1st injection, if your baby is also negative (as mine was) you don't have the 2nd one after the birth

Dinkydonut

Did you see when he and his wife were interviewed via video call on Graham Norton? That was awkward AF to watch. She’s an actress too although I wasn’t aware of that, and spending so long in his shadow has clearly taken its toll on her. Wanted the interview to be all about her and sadly in this context she was his plus one...
Omg no I need to check that out , now I’m jealous of his wife, he really should dump her for me 😂

Dailychat

VIP Member
Unless there was some hospital mistake. I am Rhesus negative but after my first full term pregnancy (very early previous miscarriage about a year before) I wasn't given an anti d injection only after my second pregnancy.
I was given anti-d in my 1st pregnancy as I had a fall. Any fall or injury ment getting a shot, then I got a shot right after the birth too as the baby was positive.

Yuna

Something about Viggo Mortensen? I talked to some guy and he said his relationship with Ariadne Gil is fake and she is forcing him to do it. He has argentinian gf. Her name is Maria. Gil only wants to appear them as a couple of a Hollywood star. Viggo is tired of her. He doesn't want to make a scandal. He doesn't live with her, but she just wants to keep appearences.
He wrote to her a poem in 2016, "María's hair

AngryBird101

VIP Member
Martine McCutcheon without a doubt has had some kind of weight loss surgery. I used to really like her but she begs like made on instragram now for freebies. So cringe.
I saw her (or is it seen) in a magazine the other day and she looked too thin, a woman that age shouldn’t be that thin, women always look attractive with a bit of weight on them, especially seen as she is over 5ft 2”, she is still very pretty though.

Dogs like him. I like anybody dogs like! I am a simple soul!
I know what you mean but some people like animals but don’t like humans, I can see why at times 🤣🤣🤣

StripperVicar

Something about Viggo Mortensen? I talked to some guy and he said his relationship with Ariadne Gil is fake and she is forcing him to do it. He has argentinian gf. Her name is Maria. Gil only wants to appear them as a couple of a Hollywood star. Viggo is tired of her. He doesn't want to make a scandal. He doesn't live with her, but she just wants to keep appearences.
He wrote to her a poem in 2016, "María's hair
They aren't doing a very good of being high profile as I haven't seen them together at red carpet dos for a long time. Viggo even brought his son, Henry, with him to the Oscars.
Strange choice too as Viggo is really private, so Adriana cocked up choosing him!

Notworthy

VIP Member
I was given anti-d in my 1st pregnancy as I had a fall. Any fall or injury ment getting a shot, then I got a shot right after the birth too as the baby was positive.
I had my 1st shot at 27 weeks but didn't have the 2nd one after the birth as son was also rhesus neg

LaraQ

VIP Member
Jamie is the type of guy you watch like a hawk, but still they stray. If his new girlfriend wants a rich guy, she probably has access to a lot of contenders, but they are probably not going to be lookers, or much older than her. Jamie is good looking*, rich and famous, so worth clinging onto in the street in front of paps.

*Jamie is fighting a losing battle against the Harry genes, his face is on the slide, but still attractive now. One thing I like about JR is the lack of tattoos. Quite refreshing.
Lol.True.

gotyouinmypocketman

One of his children seems to be incredibly vain. Will is his name I think.

Peter Jones has done a fantastic thing with his kids (I've mentioned this before on one of these threads, I think). From an interview in 2008:

"It turns out, in fact, that Jones has thought this one through very carefully. 'My children won't get large chunks of cash, no. I've set up an arrangement which gives them something called match-funding. When they finish full-time education and start to work, whatever they earn, they will get the same again. Every year for the rest of their lives the trust will double their income.'

He would like at least one of his children to devote their life to charitable work, in which case they'll get 'over-compensated' by the trust. In other words, he plans to incentivise his kids - even from beyond the grave - to do good work."

I've heard him speak about this and if any of the children did go into charity work or nursing or teaching, something that's really worthy but underpaid, the trust triples their income.

Pixie06

VIP Member
They've been on the mail's side bar of shame for months, I wondered why them getting coffee was always there! Wonder how far gone she really is!