Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was the blind item for reference:

I love that this foreign born A+/A list singer in her country is speaking out about awful record deals and awful management. Lets not forget though about her being super sketchy about keeping a timeline so the world didn't find out she was sleeping with the underage boy bander.

If she didn't meet Zayn until he was 16, fair enough, it might not be Rebecca Ferguson. I just thought it was worth mentioning as they are a subject on this thread.
The only thing I can think of is Cher Lloyd and Harry styles as Harry would've been 16 at the time and Cher is now speaking out about x factor. They were also rumoured to have a thing when on there. However she was 17 and he was still 16 when on the live shows, where they met and calling her an "A list" singer is questionable... but that is the only thing I can think of that adds up more than Rebecca and Zayn

We always did a class gift, a fiver each and the parent would let us know what birthday child wanted. I'd rather that than 20 crappy, plastic presents.
It's only like adults in a workplace. Or at least what we do at ours, for birthdays we all chuck a fiver in rather than all buying little bits of tat.

Reactions: 2
That made me laff. I kept thinking of Father Ted and 'My Lovely Horse'...

This isn't a thread for praising people... her knees are fat - what would you like to call those things above her boots? 'Well-rounded', her well-shaped patellas and well-shaven surrounding skin were on display.'
"Endless pins"
"Shapely gams"
"Well-toned... I dunno, I'm trying to channell the Daily Mail here but I'm failing miserably to come up with complimentary terms for the things spilling out the top of those ugly boots!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This isn't a thread for praising people... her knees are fat - what would you like to call those things above her boots? 'Well-rounded', her well-shaped patellas and well-shaven surrounding skin were on display.'
yes this is a gossip thread. not a call-people fat thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Kelly's got such a beautiful, voluptuous figure, but she always manages to make herself look so frumpy and matronly.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Though I wouldn’t call Kelly Brook ‘fat’ she’s definitely put on weight. That hour glass body type is always prone to gaining weight as you get older and the metabolism slows down. The late Diana Doors really piled it on as she aged for example.

Reactions: 8
How do these idiots make a living, that's what I want to know. Is there really so much money sloshing around that endless nonentities can make a living from tabloid stories about them, or ad revenue on Instagram? Or are they not getting anything from this at all, they just desperately want to be in the Sidebar of Shame? The Mail has to be paying them a fee. They would have nothing to print without Myleene Klass, Summer 'I shaggedHollywood' and the like filling their pages. Daisy Lowe does it too but shes really bad at it as she looks straight at the camera with a big grin on her face, so making it obvious that she set it up 😄
Didn't Luisa try to flog her cupcakes The Apprentice? I can't remember much about that series but think she got quite far. It was very evident from the start she had no interest in business and was aiming to start a trashy z-list career lol

Reactions: 9
Snide, awful behaviour.

I was always grateful if there was a collection for the birthday kid, saved me bothering with finding a gift, wrapping etc.
It was the done thing at the primary school my kids went to, anything from five pence to five pounds. No-one raised an eyebrow at it. As you say, parents were thankful not to have to go shopping for something that might be appreciated, for not very much money.

I bet Myleene's kids weren't invited to anyone else's birthday party.

Reactions: 11
Dua Lipa got famous because she was groomed by Cowell and co from the ages of 16+..

• Wow
  • Sad
Except Cowell has had nothing to do with Warner Bros. Records. And Cowell has favoured cock for many years now.

• Haha
Though I wouldn’t call Kelly Brook ‘fat’ she’s definitely put on weight. That hour glass body type is always prone to gaining weight as you get older and the metabolism slows down. The late Diana Doors really piled it on as she aged for example.
Have you ever seen her in an Agatha Christie - she looked quite normal there but not small just shapely.

Reactions: 1
This was the blind item for reference:

I love that this foreign born A+/A list singer in her country is speaking out about awful record deals and awful management. Lets not forget though about her being super sketchy about keeping a timeline so the world didn't find out she was sleeping with the underage boy bander.

If she didn't meet Zayn until he was 16, fair enough, it might not be Rebecca Ferguson. I just thought it was worth mentioning as they are a subject on this thread.
I agree this does fit with Rebecca, but A+/A list?? Hell no.

Reactions: 2
Like Kelly Brook, I too am afflicted with the aesthetic horror that is Fat Knees Syndrome. Even at my thinnest as a teen, my knees were always fat. Glad to see someone else has the same problem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think Kelly Brook stole my knees for that photo op.
Nope, those knees are definitely mine.
Kelly Brook is a lot smaller in real life, the camera doesn't flatter her sometimes.
The camera never flatters me but that's because I'm a lockdown lardarse and need to get my arse in gear before I have to be craned out of my house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.