Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the look on the pm's face she's still thinking about me ...god I was good ..

Reactions: 12
I have always found Sally Bercow downright bizarre. Definitely embarrassed her husband a fair few times. More fool him for putting up with it though.

Reactions: 13
I have always found Sally Bercow downright bizarre. Definitely embarrassed her husband a fair few times. More fool him for putting up with it though.
I'd probably be bizarre too if I was married to that arrogant little tosspot

Reactions: 15
I've no gossip but just wanted to say I'm strangely entertained by these avatars of Marlene Dietrich, Debbie Harry and Cassie with Easter bunnies on their head!

Reactions: 15
I've no gossip but just wanted to say I'm strangely entertained by these avatars of Marlene Dietrich, Debbie Harry and Cassie with Easter bunnies on their head!
It definitely seems to sit well atop Cassie’s nut for some reason.

Reactions: 5
Saw John Bercow once at a train station and he's a very unusually shaped person. He's only tiny but has the most enormous head. Or maybe he has a normal sized-head but it looks huge because the rest of him is so small.

Reactions: 24
Gutted, I love Viggo!
I would take that post with a huge pinch of salt, someone I know claims to know J Depps Dom in LA and says the absolute opposite. Personally the Doms I know would never spill the beans on their clients.

Reactions: 13
I loved MM's posts. I was constantly checking this thread for the next instalment of saucy shenanigans with the rich and famous.
And though I was never a fan of Hiddleston before, now I can't even hear his name with feeling a bit bilious.

Reactions: 19
Thats some best china out on the table tea!!!!exceptional!!!!

Reactions: 4
I missed the Tom H revelations so my filthy Loki based day dreams remain unaffected

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.