Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted to read that 2 people have found anna friel to be stuck up! She was my favourite actress 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Re: Take That. During their reunion tour, Jason, Howard and Mark used to demand a layout plan of the hotel so they could make sure no one got a bigger room than them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love Andy! Hope there is no dirt on him 😩

That was supposed to quote the person who said about Andy’s aquatic adventures but it didn’t work properly!
He reminds me of a young Fatima Whitbread..

• Haha
Reactions: 44
My friend was banging Jason Manford for a while, lots of sexting and dick pics inbetween. His wife found out and banned him from all socials as she was pregnant at the time

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
My friend was banging Jason Manford for a while, lots of sexting and dick pics inbetween. His wife found out and banned him from all socials as she was pregnant at the time
I think Jason has been caught out sexting a few times.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I think Paloma Faith tweeted once that she was off for Christmas and didn't want anyone approaching her. Honestly think it's fair enough. Once you give one person a selfie, others will probably come over and then you're stuck for a bit. Must be especially annoying if the celeb is with their own family and just wants to get stuff done.
Why be a CELEB then ?? ..it's the fans that put them up there ! it's the fans that'll take them down again ...fair enough their entitled to a private life etc but I'm sure treating people with a bit of respect costs nothing, instead of running round with a massive chip on their shoulder ..

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A friend of mine had a short relationship with Jack Whitehall. Whenever we met him he was always very confident, liked telling stories and was quite a drinker. Apparently he has a very slender penis, and liked her to go on top.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
A friend of mine had a short relationship with Jack Whitehall. Whenever we met him he was always very confident, liked telling stories and was quite a drinker. Apparently he has a very slender penis, and liked her to go on top.
hahahaha, this stuff is gold. I love the way people summarise their stories. 'Slender penis' is v diplomatic

The be

The new wife! He didn’t tell my friend his whole marital / child story
naughty boy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know someone who toured with Paloma Faith. She was really inspired by her and was so delighted to tour with her, but she said she was absolutely horrible and made her feel so small. She did a whole facebook post about it calling her out but I can't seem to find it now :/

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
SIL works on the Eastenders set (nothing celeby she’s behind the scenes in production) however Jessie Wallace is often very drunk and has obvious substance abuse issues, often starts trouble and once sent nudes to someone really high up who’s married (he wasn’t entertaining her she did it out of the blue).
Hasn t she just been laid off for the same reason? That's what I read recently and it wouldn't surprise me.She could out p!ay Linda atm!( And she's been bril!iant).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This isn’t aimed at everyone but I just want to say bi sexual people exist 🤣🤣
On another note not sure if it’s been spoke about but do you believe Coleen or Rebekah Vardy?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And after this you and your niece will never think of her in the same way again.
That's it exactly ! it's the fans that put them where they are..they want the money and the lifestyle but not the hassle of signing a few autographs ,or the odd selfie..we all have to do things through" gritted teeth "at times it's called give and take..take and take doesn't get you far in this life !

Reactions: 8
I went to see Paloma and between songs she basically gave us her political opinion, Trump, black inequality, especially in the police force, referring to 'the child' (she well rehearsed that, I was begging she'd let slip) etc ..... pissed me right off.
My partner was saying she was talking a crock of tit and I told him to hush.
Now I genuinely can't think of that night without an argument with myself wishing I'd called her out grrrrrrrr😠

Reactions: 17
100% believe Wagatha Christie. Vardy was never ever going to admit it, why would she?

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.