Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And after this you and your niece will never think of her in the same way again.
Exactly.
Ill always remember her for yesterday's encounter.
Shame really.
My neice had to do a diary of her half term week for school, she was furiously rubbing out what she'd written on the last page to write about Paloma in there 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly.
Ill always remember her for yesterday's encounter.
Shame really.
My neice had to do a diary of her half term week for school, she was furiously rubbing out what she'd written on the last page to write about Paloma in there 🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s funny bless her.

Reactions: 4
Have I really wasted half an hour scrolling through pages and pages about Mr Tumble and Peppa Pig? I need gerbils up arses and shite dildos to kick start my miserable Monday morning people!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
are you in the UK? Can you do that? I have a fear of being called up!
When I got called up I was going through a really bad time mentally. I told them my anxiety and mental health were too poor to cope and they let me off, no further questions asked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yesterday...
Took my neice (10 years old) to Harrods and when walking back to the car she spotted Paloma Faith coming out of MuiMui.

Got all excited and politely asked her for a selfie, and got "no sorry it's my day off" and turned away.

My neice was gutted.
she’s also a lot older than she claims. Fact!

Dont think Wil -iam liked her on the voice
Not much of a benchmark there. “Which one is the biggest arse?”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Paloma Faith tweeted once that she was off for Christmas and didn't want anyone approaching her. Honestly think it's fair enough. Once you give one person a selfie, others will probably come over and then you're stuck for a bit. Must be especially annoying if the celeb is with their own family and just wants to get stuff done.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think Paloma Faith tweeted once that she was off for Christmas and didn't want anyone approaching her. Honestly think it's fair enough. Once you give one person a selfie, others will probably come over and then you're stuck for a bit. Must be especially annoying if the celeb is with their own family and just wants to get stuff done.
I have no problem with them refusing especially if they're with family. But be polite. Manners cost nothing, especially towards a 10 year old child.
If a fan just said "give us a selfie mate", they'd soon have something to say back.

Reactions: 21
I think there are more gracious/ polite ways of declining than just saying 'its my day off' given it was a child asking. I don't think it's the refusal as such that probably upset the girl, more the attitude.

Reactions: 16
Thing is though, and this might be an unpopular opinion but if you’re a celeb you can’t really pick and choose when you’re ‘off’ or ‘on’.

Reactions: 82
Yesterday...
Took my neice (10 years old) to Harrods and when walking back to the car she spotted Paloma Faith coming out of MuiMui.

Got all excited and politely asked her for a selfie, and got "no sorry it's my day off" and turned away.

My neice was gutted.
Told you she was a bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thing is though, and this might be an unpopular opinion but if you’re a celeb you can’t really pick and choose when you’re ‘off’ or ‘on’.
Definitely, your fans have got you to where you are love, maybe be grateful!

Reactions: 20
True but I think that’s part of the job I bet they don’t give one thought for the guy or girl in the street that sweeps tit up for a living,swings and roundabouts.

Reactions: 13
Caprice is definitely lying about her age, when she first came on the scene she was older than me, now, she's younger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
When I got called up I was going through a really bad time mentally. I told them my anxiety and mental health were too poor to cope and they let me off, no further questions asked.
I was called up, it would have taken 3 buses to get there. Phoned them up and said that seeing it had got this far they must be guilty so was it fair to ask me attend with that opinion? They said I didn't need to attend.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Caprice is definitely lying about her age, when she first came on the scene she was older than me, now, she's younger.
She was nicknamed ‘Caprice, 29’ by popbitch. The joke being that she was still claiming to be 29 about 10 years after the fact.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.