Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Elise du Toit was apparently christened Elise du Twat on the set of Hollyoaks due to the number of cast and crew who had access to her twat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I never watch Lorraine but we've got it on and I can't take her seriously now I've seen her Scottish growler. Thanks this thread, Merry Christmas 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Simply_The_Bestest

Thanks for the Star Wars goss! Sorry, I don’t know how to bring forward a quoted post from another thread.

I think the R2/3PO stuff is fairly well known but I didn’t know 3PO was generally disliked. I wouldn’t blame him for being grumpy about being stuck in those metal plates all day, though...

That was a shame about Peter Mayhew to whoever had that encounter, although I love the Carrie story!
Before he died R2D2 was quoted as saying he thought C3PO was a right "bleep whistle"!

Tom Cruise is apparently being very vigilant over health precautions.

Of course Cruise is shouting at them. He’s the Producer, he’s their boss. He’s trying to protect the crew & the production. If it gets shut down again people won’t be earning, everyone’s livelihoods are at stake as well as their health & safety. Movie making is a giant lumbering beast as it is without all the protocols.

Not only is he the Producer and has to worry about the movie shutting down but he’s also got to run along the top of a train later and then set himself on fire :)

Anyone I know thats worked on one of his productions says he’s legit, works hard for the audience and that gets him a pass. He does the work.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
I saw a lot of ex-castmates , and one ex boyfriend, commented that she had form for this kind of thing, Denise Welch said it was "not her first barbecue". None of them really expanded on it that I saw, except one who said she accused him of kicking her and running away. I can't remember his name.
Yes, it was certainly telling how many ex Emmerdale cast came out in support of Ryan and said that she had form for this type of thing. I recall Kelvin Fletcher saying on his Twitter that “she is dangerous”. There were also quite a few ex panto colleagues who came out to say that she had accused a few of them of certain misdemeanours. Such a dangerous woman. I’m really glad that Emma Willis tore her a new one on that eviction interview. It was epic viewing and Emma came ready to play.

Reactions: 34

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
She was raped. Cowell said that if she didn't talk about it to the press, he'd make sure that she'd get an album deal. She did, but he also ensured that it received little promotion. She was then dropped.

He is a cunt.
That was the final straw for me with regards to Cowell and the X Factor. I never watched it again after that. He‘s always been an exploitative arsehole, but that was beyond low and a really shitty way To behave. I now firmly believe he’s a complete and utter cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I can't understand why she's getting a load of gigs lately. Fronting some daytime thing after BBC breakfast. She's also heading up some crime programme on one of the Sky channels. Random.

Good agent? Friends in high places? Odd.
Well seeing as she’s always struggled to keep her knickers on and her legs together I could hazard a guess..

• Haha
Reactions: 33

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Any so-called raising awareness of anything by celebs and influencers is done to raise awareness of one thing: them!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

50sGirl

VIP Member
What’s the betting Rita Ora manages to be one ‘unstuck’ from Bulgaria by using a private jet.
That’ll be the 3rd time she’s been caught breaking the rules?
She’s the worst kind of selfish celeb, hope they realise that it the public will never forget!
Unfortunately they do forget.
Prime example Ant McPartlin, drunk driver - welcomed back with open arms, all forgotten now. 😡

• Angry

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
Not gossip per se...

Julie Walters - her daughter went to my school, and Julie did a few speeches at Speech Day and the like.

Wonderfully friendly, lovely, pleasant - a joy to be around! Her daughter had been really poorly prior to joining which is very sad. As far as I know, she's made a full recovery and is equally as nice :)

• Heart

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
She was airlifted from the crash she had when she was stock car racing........impact was 25mph and she was wearing full safety gear. They had medical teams cut her from the car as she was in so much pain with her back, couldn't feel her legs etc so she was airlifted to hospital. And discharged with sprained wrists. She should have been fined for wasting the time of trained medics and an air ambulance. Vile woman.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Falkor

VIP Member
Another fascinating story is Princess Haya who was married to the sheik of Dubai. She has fled to London, rumours are she had an affair with her British bodyguard and the sheik wanted to marry their 12 year old daughter of to the crown prince of Saudi.
I've been following that one quite closely because I went to school with her. The Jordanians have given her a role at their embassy in London, which gives her diplomatic protection, so she has an extra layer of protection against anyone trying to snatch her back - thankfully her high profile through her work in the equestrian world makes her a bit safer too; I'm not sure if any of the sheikh's other wives would have got away with escaping like this. I'm very glad she has her freedom.

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I know a woman with three daughters in their 20s and she’s encouraged all of them to get in relationships with wealthy men.
I suppose it depends on how happy you want your life to be. Not in all cases I guess with wealthy people. I was fairly young when I was in a relationship and almost married a man from an affluent family, had a big lovely house at 23, good job and spent my winters at a family home in the gold coast but i was deeply unhappy as he was very controlling and he made me feel like he was better than me as my family aren't wealthy. The grass isn't always greener in those situations. I now have a different life with a good job, nice house in a lovely part of North London with a lovely man who let's me be myself. Sorry to derail from the gossip. My bad 😛

• Heart

Norbs

VIP Member
Does anybody know why timothy spalls wife is listed as male on wikipedia. They used to be called mary. They are called shane now and it says they are male. I know the answer really obviously but hadnt heard of anything. Please dont anyone take this the wrong way, im just curious as i like tim spall and was surprised when reading about him.
Shane is the nickname her father gave her as a child, which she uses in preference to her given name. The ‘m.’ on Wikipedia indicates the year they married, not that she is male.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chablis1

VIP Member
I’m sure there were a couple reports on Popbitch about Boris shagging someone who was not his girlfriend on a restaurant table. The restaurant had shut for the afternoon and all the waiting staff were in the back room.
That was me. The poster, that is. I wasn’t shagging BJ. 😂 A friend works for channel 4 and he seems to acquire the best gossip/info. 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30