Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
BIPOC is a North American one mainly, because the I for Indigenous doesn't really apply in the UK - although I guess it would do in Australia and New Zealand, is it in common usage down there? Person of colour is still the main one used in America, but in the UK we seem to be shifting to BAME.
I think we shifting away from BAME towards Person of Colour too.

Maryanne

Chatty Member
I also think that although I do agree with the points made in the article I read about friends NOW being out of touch with a lot of this stuff, it was pretty indicative of views at the time or at least acceptable humour subjects? I’m sure if there was a friends 2.0 made now it would be much different

also agree with you that a lot of the humour didn’t come across malicious but more standard banter as you say chandlers references to his dad - that’s chandlers humour in general anyway, the self deprecating sarcasm!

Oh I’d love to hear more on dani! Been focused on her a little since watching her James English interview and can’t make up my mind on her?! I really want to like her but keep reading slightly off stuff but then again as an addict things are always a little warped Including your decisions
Ask me a question and I will try and answer it!

Lucy Spraggan is now no different to any other influencer. She announced she wanted a boob job, obviously because she wanted someone to approach her and do it for nothing. That’s what happened. She went up to Scotland, they put her up in a five star hotel (the Balmoral in Edinburgh) and gave her a boob job in exchange for her promoting their business on Instagram. She always tags them in her posts.
yes they get them free, you can always tell the “z” listers they only get one, or have two put on their back by the work experience boy.

Falkor

VIP Member
BIPOC is a North American one mainly, because the I for Indigenous doesn't really apply in the UK - although I guess it would do in Australia and New Zealand, is it in common usage down there? Person of colour is still the main one used in America, but in the UK we seem to be shifting to BAME.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
[
Wrestling tea? Not the McMahons but the husband has stories. He’s not a wrestler but has encountered some of the big and not so big names back in the day.
Tbh I’m not a fan and only really know the WWE from when I was younger and watched it then so the not so big names I’d probably not have even heard of but if he has any stories about the bigger names, I’ll put the kettle on

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
You know I have heard of people meeting and engaged within a month !! Believe it or not it lasted yes it did! Now she might be a different story!!! It’s does happen!! I firmly believe it’s a Lot of luck!! You could be with someone for ten years and get married and then divorced!!

don’t forget get very handy with his fists when it comes to the ladies!!
Oh I know! I've heard of people doing this too!, I actually know a couple people myself. Good luck to her, I was just shocked as I didn't even know she had a boyfriend and they've been together 10 months! I quite like her though, she obviously had it tough when Mac Miller passing away as I do believe she always loved him soo I world say good luck to them both

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Apparently Claire tried to use the ‘don’t you know who I am’ on one of her kid’s teachers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wasn't her second husband, the father of her two kids a bit controlling?

my absolute favourite episode of peep show has a storyline like this
Jeremy Joins A Cult or suchlike. Him and Super Hans wearing odd buttoned up shirts!

Screenshot_20201216-181105_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Wasn't her second husband, the father of her two kids a bit controlling?

Jeremy Joins A Cult or suchlike. Him and Super Hans wearing odd buttoned up shirts!

Screenshot_20201216-181105_Daily Mail Online.jpg
Please can somebody spill the tea on Steph? She seems to keep her private life quite quiet.

Ophelia

I misunderstood you! When you said his 'acts,' you mean the performers appearing on his shows. I thought by 'acts' you were talking about his private sexual acts as a gay man! I think that's cleared it up now!:)
lol. Oh, you meant his own ACTS. It seems I misunderstood your interpretation. lol. All good. :)

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Not really. Ok, maybe half caste but queer is an acceptable term and is used a lot in mainstream, including the media. Not by me though, because I hate it.