Secret Celeb Gossip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also have jewish friends who either live near him in Islington or volunteer in places that he visits and supports They all say he's a good person and friendly to everyone.
He has jewish friends he can’t be an anti Semite

Reactions: 7
Greg Wallace is very into arseholes - looking at them, touching them, talking about them...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s so unnecessary. I know he’s called Lewis Hamilton a ballerina and is always making digs at him. He can’t bear the fact that he’s a three times champion and now Lewis is six times champion. 🤣
I don’t think it’s that, Lewis is very very unpopular in the paddock

Reactions: 3
yep. He’s a nasty piece of work. He has a little group there that he interacts with and the rest his is vile to.

Apparently he was absolutely awful towards Alison King (Carla) when she first started on Corrie. the rest of his group liked her tho and it started backfiring on him, a lot distanced themselves socially from him. He then couldn’t have gotten any further up her backside if he tried, but the damage was already done

you may have noticed he’s very rarely pictured socially with anyone except the girl who plays Fizz. The reason for that is that he isn’t well liked anymore
Antony Cotton is a vile vile little man who must have lots of stuff on the people at the top of Corrie for keeping him on so long despite no talent or proper storylines and how he behaves offline.

He tormented Tupele Dorgu (Kelly in Corrie) and really really bullied her. His little gang supported him in it too. What hurt her the most is that Corrie bosses - knowing what he'd done and that he'd pretty much hounded her out - allowed an interview by Cotton to go out about how the cast would miss her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Google Olga Vaslova
I was just about to say google Kit and the Russian model. There's no denying it's him.

Does anybody else visit datalounge? Lots of good gossip on there when you stumble upon the right thread. You have to pay to become a member so I just lurk, a lot!

I read that Brad Pitt was a kept man before he became famous. He lived with a daytime tv star and was his looked after boy toy...might be true might not but I've read that a few times. Thom Racina is the actor!!!

What about Richard Armitage (Cold Feet, The Stranger, Hobbit), he was in a long term relationship with Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies) but kept it under wraps for a long time. Don't think they're together, shame because they were a beautiful couple.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was just about to say google Kit and the Russian model. There's no denying it's him.

Does anybody else visit datalounge? Lots of good gossip on there when you stumble upon the right thread. You have to pay to become a member so I just lurk, a lot!

I read that Brad Pitt was a kept man before he became famous. He lived with a daytime tv star and was his looked after boy toy...might be true might not but I've read that a few times. Thom Racina is the actor!!!

What about Richard Armitage (Cold Feet, The Stranger, Hobbit), he was in a long term relationship with Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies) but kept it under wraps for a long time. Don't think they're together, shame because they were a beautiful couple.
Data Lounge has good tidbits but dont really pay attention to it. They assuke every one is gay and have secret boyfriends and girlfriends

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.