Secret Celeb Gossip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly is a designer vagina? A ‘rejuvenated’ vagay or fanny lips that look less like Rio Ferdinand’s???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do we think she has a designer vagina? It’s very neat 😳 doesn’t look like several kids have come out of there!
All I took away is that her boyfriend looks dog bleeping rough and I dont know how she lets him near her never mind the pringle 🤢
[/QUOTE]
Thank god someone agrees with me ! He’s a minger 🤢 and yea wasn’t she in the papers for havin the whole thing tightened and painted and left like new ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
i was a massive MH fan and saw Ciaron twice at Manchester Piccadilly station where i fangirl'd all over him - he was lovely.

Derek had amazing blue eyes (met him at book signing) but his live show was utter crap - was so disappointed.

Love all the ghost shows but fell out with MH when Karl and Stuart decided to become the Chuckle Brothers and made the whole thing a damn joke - loved the MH Live they did when they moved to REALLY Channel; when they forgot that everyone could now pause and rewind LliveTV and that there was such a thing as twitter and were exposed in 30 seconds that rather than Karl being dragged up the stairs by a ghost, it was actually Stuart pulling him by rope

All the early good series are on Prime (except 6 which was the american good ones) and MH have a Youtube Channel were they do some mini lives and some done 'as live'

Pendle Hell - best telly i ever watched - utter crap but was so thrilled when i was watching it 😄👻
In their 1st ever Live, towards the end, you could see Karl sat with someone at a table and swing his fist up toward the underside then claim it as a haunting.

Reactions: 4
Someone has mentioned Most Haunted earlier in the thread. Years ago and family member was close friends with someone who worked on the show and Yvette Fielding and her husband were awful.

It was meant to be a vehicle for them, but of course Derek became really popular off the back of it and Yvette was jealous of that.

It was all very incestuous and most of the crew were all related to either Yvette and Karl.
I always wondered why both Gordon Smith and the other psychic - can't remember his name, big tall Scots guy, David something - got the push so quickly. Gordon Smith is known as a genuine guy who does a fair few private readings through the Spiritualists and I know a friend of his; there was one MH episode where they said they had had to stop the cameras because he was getting a lot of personal stuff for the property owner. Derek was laughable at times, particularly when they came to a castle near where I had grown up and he started on about Richard the Lionheart. One, the castle wasn't built at that time, and, Two, Scotland is a completely different country with its own history and a separate monarchy until the seventeenth century - RtL never came within hundreds of miles of Aberdeenshire! - so that was very dodgy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My elderly Jewish friend and her husband had an encounter with Jeremy Corbyn about 10 years ago at Speakers Corner in London, before he was Labour leader.
He was talking about Israel and my friend is quite outspoken and likes a debate so tried to engage with Corbyn about the issue, he turned to her and said 'I don't speak to Jews, especially not female ones'.
In light of all the antisemitism around him we begged her and her husband to go to the press, he wanted to as he was livid but she was to frightened.
I work with a woman who volunteers with Jeremy Corbyn on a regular basis. She is Jewish, female and a member of the Greens and does not have a bad word to say about JC. She said he is chatty, friendly and an asset to the place they volunteer. That's odd isn't it? Almost as though the original story is complete bs. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 105
It was vile. Poor Shilpa.
Whilst I agree that Danielle, Jade and Jo behaved very badly, Shilpa also behaved appallingly towards them. She was very derogatory about their working class backgrounds and was frequently condescending. They were unquestionably horrible but Shilpa was just as bad, she certainly wasn't innocent but unlike the others she managed to evade any criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm not pushing any political agenda. Sounds like you are?
You shared the experience of your "elderly Jewish friend" and I shared the experience of my friend.
How can one be pushing an agenda and the other not?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You shared the experience of your "elderly Jewish friend" and I shared the experience of my friend.
How can one be pushing an agenda and the other not?
That's fine to have an opinion but to accuse a Jewish woman of lying about something she said happened to her is not nice.

Reactions: 6
At the time there was a lot of chat about how controlling Bob was and his fury that Paula left him for Michael, I’ll say now I never liked Geldof , didn’t know him (obviously) but whenever he was on the telly there was something really off putting about him and he totally went out to destroy her after she left.

Anyway , in a way it was the ultimate revenge on both Paula and Michael ; him raising their daughter. The headlines ,of course , were St Bob ; what a man taking on the daughter of the two people who betrayed him.

Horrible man.
Am not a fan of Geldof. Although it was nice Tiger got to stay close to her sisters, I think it is very sad she isn’t close to her Dad’s family in Australia especially as Michael died so young.

Reactions: 8
Am not a fan of Geldof. Although it was nice Tiger got to stay close to her sisters, I think it is very sad she isn’t close to her Dad’s family in Australia especially as Michael died so young.

I never really like or disliked geldoff. He was just there. I have heard many stories about him. I think the whole situation is sadm it must awful having parents with substance dependency

Reactions: 4
Did you know that Lindsey Lohan is a prostitute and is often hired by wealthy Asian men?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
That's fine to have an opinion but to accuse a Jewish woman of lying about something she said happened to her is not nice.
Just doesn’t seem believable and it was your first message so I’m taking it with a kg of salt.

Also... in relation to the designer vagina stuff... how did they make it look like that? I’m baffled by the concept of this surgery.

Reactions: 9
Just doesn’t seem believable and it was your first message so I’m taking it with a kg of salt.

Also... in relation to the designer vagina stuff... how did they make it look like that? I’m baffled by the concept of this surgery.
So what is a first message supposed to say?
Look I'm not getting into an argument, I believe my friend, let's leave it at that.

Reactions: 5
Really don’t think this is the place to try and bash politicians. It’s for celeb gossip. Just my opinion though of course.

Reactions: 19
So what is a first message supposed to say?
Look I'm not getting into an argument, I believe my friend, let's leave it at that.
And if I wanted to join a forum and make up bull about a celebrity do you really think I'd choose Jeremy Corbyn. Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Neither is it nice to twist someone's words and make it sound like GrunkaLunka was saying she was lying because the woman is Jewish.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.