Secret Celeb Gossip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know what it is. I used to watch it then got bored. What I meant was 'What are they like!!! like Oh my goodness WTH is wrong with them like What are they!! like What is their life!!! like Why are they so horrible!! Who hurt them?

That's what I meant. Sorry for the mix up 😊
Sorry, read your post to quickly. xx

Reactions: 2
Madonna's real name isn't Madonna...

She signs legal contracts under her real name which is Veronica Ciccone.
i don’t know about that, but anyone who wants a good read , read her bio of the same name Madonna by Her brother Christopher ciccione he really spills the tea..especially the bit about her and her mothers grave...
wish Id never given that book away now
id read it again..was a real good read
in fact MM comes across a bit early Madonna ish

Reactions: 5
OMG the Danielle Lloyd Pringle thing ! Her fanny looks like a little flesh coloured letter box. I need to rinse my eyes with bleach aghhhhhhhhhh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Lol at Danielle Lloyd Pringlegate, what was she thinking!!! Seriously though I hope her kids don’t google it when they grow up 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Its almost like she had to lure him down there. "Once you pop, you cant stop!"
Do we think she has a designer vagina? It’s very neat 😳 doesn’t look like several kids have come out of there!
[/QUOTE]

I stared at it for ages trying to work out where the lips were

• Haha
Reactions: 33
ive often wondered if there wasn't some truth in the Elton John' rent boys scandal it was rumoured in the mail his husband kept a flat on for another guy in London

Reactions: 6
My elderly Jewish friend and her husband had an encounter with Jeremy Corbyn about 10 years ago at Speakers Corner in London, before he was Labour leader.
He was talking about Israel and my friend is quite outspoken and likes a debate so tried to engage with Corbyn about the issue, he turned to her and said 'I don't speak to Jews, especially not female ones'.
In light of all the antisemitism around him we begged her and her husband to go to the press, he wanted to as he was livid but she was to frightened.
I wouldn’t believe a word anyone said against any politician on here (from either side) tbh. Too easy to try and push ones own agenda

• Heart
Reactions: 51
don't forget JV is also a crazy good potter!
actual first hand: my dad worked on jayne torvill's house many years ago. she was apparently very gracious and teas all round for everyone. :)
Not surprising,really since he studied ceramics for his degree

Reactions: 4
Do we think she has a designer vagina? It’s very neat 😳 doesn’t look like several kids have come out of there!
[/QUOTE]

Yeah she’s had a designer vagina, cost £2k
Sorry everyone. I think it was my post on the wag thread that brought pringlegate to tattle.

it’s been a while since I first seen it and I still get vag flashes in the crisp aisle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Little new here, I'm afraid. Bullock prefering rug breaks my heart, but there have been blinds about her for years. Plus you have the plethora of beard relationships over the years, and the two adopted black African babies. I find it a little hard to believe Aniston's a pothead given how good she looks, but nothing's impossible.
It depends how she is using pot. As we know now
Yes, but wasn't William Hague also supposed to be shagging Angelina Jolie when they worked together on the campaign to end war zone rape? Or was that just a smokescreen story??
imagine if that actually happened 😂

Yeah she’s had a designer vagina, cost £2k
Sorry everyone. I think it was my post on the wag thread that brought pringlegate to tattle.

it’s been a while since I first seen it and I still get vag flashes in the crisp aisle.
[/QUOTE]
Same, literally cannot look at a Pringle now

Reactions: 2
Imagine paying 2k to make your fanny look like a coin slot on an ironing board

• Haha
Reactions: 88
In terms of cosmetic surgery, I mean. The risk of bleeding is high, it’s a very vascular area. The risk of loss of/ reduced sensation is also quite high, unfortunately.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.