Secret Celeb Gossip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the big break fast with Micheal hutchence and paula yates. I saw it again a while back and omg... I felt like I was intruding....
Brings to mibd the Hutchence, Yates and Peaches deaths. Big conspiracy theories that Geldof was behind all of them. Peaches distanced herself from him and couldn't cope with all the dark stuff attributed to him.

Geldof is a strange one. Amazing that a man that basically demanded that the peasants donate their last pennies during Live Aid and then became very rich himself as a result of it.....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I can confirm that when Till 'ejaculates' onto the crowd during Buch Dich on their 2012 tour (dont know if he still does it) it tastes like aniseed. 🙊
Rammstein are one of my favourite bands 😊
It was a lovely mix of milk and Pernod. They don't have 'Büch Dich' in the set any more. They do, however, have 'Pussy' on the set list. Highlight of that one live is the motorised 'Jizz Cannon' that ejaculates foam over the audience. When I told my husband I was going to see Rammstein in Berlin, he said 'That's a long way to go to get jizzed on.'. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Brings to mibd the Hutchence, Yates and Peaches deaths. Big conspiracy theories that Geldof was behind all of them. Peaches distanced herself from him and couldn't cope with all the dark stuff attributed to him.

Geldof is a strange one. Amazing that a man that basically demanded that the peasants donate their last pennies during Live Aid and then became very rich himself as a result of it.....

Bob wrote a beautiful article about his sorrow over peaches death. I find it hard to believe he had any connection to it (or what his motive would've been in any case)

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I can confirm that when Till 'ejaculates' onto the crowd during Buch Dich on their 2012 tour (dont know if he still does it) it tastes like aniseed. 🙊
Rammstein are one of my favourite bands 😊
Tell me he doesn’t actually ejaculate onto the crowd. Not least because a young man would struggle to get that sort of trajectory on his emissions, never mind one knocking 60 years old. I don’t know whether to be disgusted or impressed 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was a lovely mix of milk and Pernod. They don't have 'Büch Dich' in the set any more. They do, however, have 'Pussy' on the set list. Highlight of that one live is the motorised 'Jizz Cannon' that ejaculates foam over the audience. When I told my husband I was going to see Rammstein in Berlin, he said 'That's a long way to go to get jizzed on.'. :ROFLMAO:
I was never close enough to the front for the jizz cannon, we were next to FOH 😆

Damn autocorrect!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tell me he doesn’t actually ejaculate onto the crowd. Not least because a young man would struggle to get that sort of trajectory on his emissions, never mind one knocking 60 years old. I don’t know whether to be disgusted or impressed 😉😂
I'd be impressed if it had been real, considering the sheer volume of it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
96e30cf3e32e9f616cd34b73c190ecb6--till-lindemann.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I have no proof of anything I’m about to write but I’ll give it a go anyway.
Elvis knocked down and killed someone, his manager covered it up and that’s why he could never break away.
Michael Fassbender - domestic abuser.
Travolta, Cruise, Jackman, Hiddleston, Clooney, Oprah, Sandra Bullock, and Céline Dion all gay.
Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston major potheads.
Johnny Depp - every drug going!
Jill Dando killed for investigating Jimmy Savile etc pweirdo ring.
phillip Schofield linked to Peter Powell, Andi Peters, Gary Barlow and Jason Donovan... not to mention the grooming stuff.
that‘ll do for now 🙂
Yes, I read that Celine Dion is gay...if not her relationship with her husband was very odd...she was a young kid (12) when they met, I feel like he groomed her as her manager.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I am utterly convinced that OJ is guilty. I obsessed over that case for ages. The American system is so corrupt 🙄
i read this (in popbitch?) recently. it is alleged that he and nicole had sewn up dealing to local high society which pissed off other dealers and her death was a hit by other dealers. his insane slow motion esccape drive was due to him being out of his gourd on drugs. makes sense to me if true!

• Wow

I met her probably 2 months before she died. She looked so gaunt and unwell and definitely on drugs. As much and all as I hate geldof. Geldofs father was my mother's neighbour when she was growing up. She said his father would come into the shop and complain about how his son was such a gobshite hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Can you all stop gossiping so fast. It takes me ages to catch up at the end of every day 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Whilst on holiday in Penzance a few years ago I bumped into 1990s rapper Coolio, who was doing a gig at the Eden project. To cut a long story short we hit it off and spent a pleasant couple of days enjoying the lovely scenery and gorging ourselves on Cornish pasties.

He must have enjoyed it because after I'd got home he sent me a text saying he felt like he'd been spending most of life living in a Ginsters paradise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

If you ever work with his companies its all about 'Sir Bob' the charidees etc but they just use that to hoover up corporate cash. Same with the Older Milliband and the charity he works for in New York... always looking for freebies and he's on a salary of £425K p.a. Charitable foundations are a great way to launder cash and attract money in to your corporate side - Bill Clinton advised Blair to set up and on how to pull that switcheroo. If you hear any politico or celeb bang on about THEIR charidee get suspicious

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Attempting to moderate, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
This thread is getting tedious now it’s all what someone read on another site or National Enquirer.
As for ejaculating on the audience well a blind man could tell it was just a gimmick.
Has anyone got any actual encounters or proof?
Apologies to those who have experienced the so called celebrity first hand.

This thread is getting tedious now it’s all what someone read on another site or National Enquirer.
As for ejaculating on the audience well a blind man could tell it was just a gimmick.
Has anyone got any actual encounters or proof?
Apologies to those who have experienced the so called celebrity first hand.
Jesus, people moan when you give them celeb encounters (which included gossip!) & When you do actually start posting proper gossip, they moan it's not bloody good enough!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.