Secret Celeb Gossip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember reading a story about Jennifer Lopez.

She got a wax in a local salon and went on about her day. Then she came back storming through the door and threw a waxing strip with a small bit of hair on it at the beauty therapist and said "learn how to do your job!" And stormed off.

Idk how true it is, but if it was me Jenny would be beaten around the block.
I'm sure there's a joke about 'beating round the bush' in here somewhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rumour has been around for years that Kylie (the proper one, not the Kardashian one) is a lesbian. She spent years bearding or being ‘merkined’ (female version?) by a parade of younger men. ‘Poor old Kylie, can’t keep a man’ was the press narrative.
I don't think she is. I think Michael Hutchence was the one guy she truly loved and for her, nobody else could ever compare.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Duncan Ballantine post- dragons den and pre- gold digger decided his future was in re-inventing himself as an actor (yes, really). Face lift, new teeth, plugs, expensive headshots and put his self through acting school. Bombed.
No bloody wonder 🤭don’t think they do personality transplants yet 🤔 😂 He's like a wet weekend..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Supposedly a big Pharma group which i will not name had a huge data breach and several celebrities were outed as HIV+

I will not name names or say the pharma groups names as it is not my business.

Apart from the friends in journalism, you sound just like me! Love a good celeb conspiracy theory & all the blogs/sites you mentioned. Do we have too much time on our hands? Haha
It's what i do during a smoke break or lunch in work! I'm also on holidays so i have too much spare time on my hands

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s on here a few pages back 🤷‍♀️ MM’s grandfather, Doria’s estranged Father, died in a freak accident. He tripped over his dogs lead and died on the pavement. Doria wasn’t in his will (after many arguments and acrimonious lawsuits between them) yet obtained the house and was living in it within days. It was a nice house in a very nice area and she was living in Compton at the time so she definitely landed on her feet. The theory is that Meghan posed as an attorney to ‘help things along’ quickly for her mum. That house was counted as part of her $5 million ‘fortune’ when she met Harry. She wasn’t worth anywhere near that btw.
I don't really count what was shown on here as actual proof. I mean it's always possible but I doubt it very much. I am sure she would have been thoroughly vetted before being allowed into the RF.

Reactions: 5
Supposedly a big Pharma group which i will not name had a huge data breach and several celebrities were outed as HIV+

It's what i do during a smoke break or lunch in work! I'm also on holidays so i have too much spare time on my hands
I'm a nosey git so I would love to know!!
However can totally understand why something like this shouldn't be shared. I felt so sorry when Gareth Thomas was forced to tell the press cos of a blackmailer before his own parents knew. That's just not right.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

To be fair, I dont think anything that's put on this forum is our business... doesnt stop us loving it though!

Reactions: 13
To be fair, I dont think anything that's put on this forum is our business... doesnt stop us loving it though!
Yeah, but it's not my business to disclose someone's status on illnesses.

The way it was discovered was because the company had massive windows in their envelopes and it'd say the person addressed and a huge portion about their HIV prescriptions.

It was purely the companies fault. If it was me. I'd sue the life out of them.

Reactions: 14
is OJ Simpson guilty? There is a youtube video of Robert Kardashian hiding a bag that used to contain blood soaked clothes so that the police could not analyse it.
100% guilty. Robert Kardashian's reaction when the verdict was read out was very telling

Reactions: 6
I heard Kris’s old hairdresser is Khloe’s dad. Apparently he’s another of Kris’s affairs.
93E806D3-9D01-4718-BE65-FBC3BE87BBDF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.