Secret Celeb Gossip #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was thinking about this a few days ago when my nephew was watching Nanny McPhee - does anyone know what caused Raphael Coleman to collapse and die whilst jogging. He was one of the children in the film and only 25 when he passed.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Was thinking about this a few days ago when my nephew was watching Nanny McPhee - does anyone know what caused Raphael Coleman to collapse and die whilst jogging. He was one of the children in the film and only 25 when he passed.
I read somewhere it was a heart attack. He was so young.

Also echoing @TeaLover49 and their positivity. Genuinely brought a tear to my eye and put my own bullshit problems into perspective. Kudos to you and yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Gosh, can you die of a heart attack so young.
Yeah. It's increasingly common, too. I knew a guy who died of Sudden Death Syndrome (generic term for a whole bunch of cardiac issues) at the age of about 22 when playing football. Poor diet/exercise/the usual culprits can be the cause but sometimes it's just "one of those things". It's tragic.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I had a heart attack last year and I'm in my 30s. The inside of one my coronary arteries tore and blocked it, stopping blood flow to a part of my heart. It is a rare condition called a SCAD. It didn't feel like a heart attack and there was no apparent cause. It took almost 2 days and a sudden deterioration in my condition for it to be accurately diagnosed. Some people (especially women) don't realise what is happening and for some it is so major it causes cardiac arrest. I had no idea until it happened to me. I'm still recovering over a year later.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Gosh, can you die of a heart attack so young.
Many years ago Gabby Logan (the sports presenters) brother died of a heart attack when he was a teenager. Sometimes heart conditions go.undetected at birth then if someone does sports they can have a heart attack. It happens to the most athletic because of the exertion.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
You can, it’s rare but not unheard of. Quite a lot of young fit and healthy have collapsed and died during the London Marathon for example.
A man I work with who is 30 died while on a run about 3 months ago. It’s been horrible actually, 5 people at my work have died during lockdown (none from Covid) and we’ve all been working from home since March.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I had a heart attack last year and I'm in my 30s. The inside of one my coronary arteries tore and blocked it, stopping blood flow to a part of my heart. It is a rare condition called a SCAD. It didn't feel like a heart attack and there was no apparent cause. It took almost 2 days and a sudden deterioration in my condition for it to be accurately diagnosed. Some people (especially women) don't realise what is happening and for some it is so major it causes cardiac arrest. I had no idea until it happened to me. I'm still recovering over a year later.
Gosh I’m so sorry to read this. I hope you continue to recover ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How sad, I didn't know about Raphael Coleman. One of my son's friends died playing football, another died in his sleep. I know of people who have died out on runs as well. SADS is so scary to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
A man I work with who is 30 died while on a run about 3 months ago. It’s been horrible actually, 5 people at my work have died during lockdown (none from Covid) and we’ve all been working from home since March.
You are bad news, glad I don't work anywhere near you.

Just kidding 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In response to the last thread (ie Sarah Harding, and her bandmates posting publicly), one thing I thought of; if they didn't post a public response, they would be flamed by people for it as with social media these days many people expect a public reaction from celebs like the whole "be kind" bandwagon... This is why I'd hate to be famous, because everything you do will always be picked apart and you can't do right for wrong. However, that being said, I do also see PP's points of view that GA has been very cliquey in recent years since they separated and the "Chimola" situation. Those three have been particularly mean towards Nadine at times and when Sarah went in to the Big Brother house it was well reported that Cheryl was paranoid about her personal life being brought up as it's documented that she's really personal with her life. It does seem a little odd that suddenly now they are showing emotion for Sarah. Nadine and Sarah have always been the two that were shunned out of Girls Aloud compared to the other girls.

Reactions: 27
I think the GA women were damned either way - Sarah announced her illness publicly and if the others hadn't responded, they would have been castigated for being heartless and uncaring. I do hope that they have offered her their support privately as well.

Personally I have seen the effects of an advanced cancer diagnosis on a close relative, and the distant friends and family members making contact in an almost ghoulish way with distasteful questions like: How long have you got to live? Are you in pain? Have you tried apricot kernels and positive thinking? Have you prayed to our lord Jesus? Nothing helpful like do you need anything, shopping, toiletries, books to read, music to listen to, DVDs to watch, someone to talk to, someone to sit with you, someone to do your laundry, walk the dog, feed the cat, cook you dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I get what Kimberley said about how she Cheryl and Nicola just clicked, and you do just click with some people. But when they did that reunion documentary they were so awful to Nadine in particular that I can’t help but think it probably wasn’t a very nice working environment for her. Sarah is much a stronger personality and was probably harder to bully or ostracise.

All of this is rooted in jealousy IMO because Nadine is by far the best singer out of all of them.

Reactions: 39
Why are we getting bombarded with pictures on the DM of Jonathan Ross's whiney, ungrateful,morbidly obese daughter! So unhealthy to be promoting this as normal, as is the other way round!

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Why are we getting bombarded with pictures on the DM of Jonathan Ross's whiney, ungrateful,morbidly obese daughter! So unhealthy to be promoting this as normal, as is the other way round!
It’s the daily mail, they’re probably just posting about her cos they’re laughing at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s the daily mail, they’re probably just posting about her cos they’re laughing at her.
Yes, they are nasty like that. They post complimentary stuff about her, knowing full well their readers will take the bait and fill up the comments section with derogatory insults about someone who dares to be overweight.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.