Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt Damon has surprised me.

Reactions: 4
Another music one that i heard today...not sure how true it is though.
Green Day are currently using ghost writers as since they’ve all been sober none of them can write a half decent song.
I don’t want to believe it personally as I have a bit of a love for their stuff.

Reactions: 7
Was the school in a nearby town? did they commute?

Reactions: 1
Yeah, she was volunteering for the election in 2010 when it happened. Absolutely awful.
This makes me really angry. And she is unlikely to be the only one, it’s usually a pattern of behaviour. I hope she is ok now.

ETA: just googled and Eric Joyce and India Knight got together in 2009 so he was cheating as well? GRIM.

Reactions: 5
No idea if its true or not but I remember being on mumsnet a few years ago and Mr Tumble's ex girlfriend was on there and apparently he has a thing for massive norks. It all seemed very reliable but who knows?! I do know I can't watch him anymore without smirking.

Reactions: 7
same the world over - even Mr Tumble's head is turned by a mighty bosom

Reactions: 17
Wow! How can Love never have been questioned?

Reactions: 2
R & C were a couple?!

Reactions: 1
IF Tony blair is gay how come he was in epsteins little black book? Isn't that for underage female prostitutes?
The former Prime Minister was one of 301 British names and featured alongside Sir Richard Branson, Sir Mick Jagger, Prince Andrew and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson.

Last edited:
Girlfriend? I assumed he was gay.

She must have been right at home in the jungle then

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.