Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Portiapoo

I’ve got a couple of bits of gossip, although neither particularly fascinating...

1) an ex worked for a removal company back in the day and one of his jobs was to pack up and move frank skinner and his stuff. While packing he found polaroid photos of skinner dressed in women’s underwear and posing suggestively...

2) Russel brand is/was a family friend (pretty distantly) at the most recent wedding he decided to take it upon himself to welcome everybody as they arrived with very dramatic hugs and kisses (no idea why!) he attempted to hug my 80 year old nan (stepmother of the bride) and when she rejected him he did the ‘don’t you know who I am darlingggg’ bit... to which she responded with ‘I couldn’t give a shit who you are darrrrling’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Shut up! How and in all that is holy, why!? Did they go in head first? I can’t stop laughing 😂 🤣🤣
I’ve heard this. They put gerbils inside the cardboard loo roll tubes and sellotape the ends. Shove it their arses and the scratching of the gerbils to get out of the tubes gives them a thrill without scratching their arse lining.

my knowledge of such stuff terrifies me sometimes. I promise I’m not a pervert in real life

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Falkor

VIP Member
Can't remember where I read it, think it was Blind Gossip, but allegedly the nanny who looked after Michael Douglas' two kids with CZJ was his illegitimate daughter and CZJ didn't know.

Arnold Schwarzenegger paints each of his kids a Christmas card and birthday card each year. For Valentine's Day last year he made all the guys in his office sit down in the boardroom and paint their wives or partners a Valentine's card.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
I’ve heard this. They put gerbils inside the cardboard loo roll tubes and sellotape the ends. Shove it their arses and the scratching of the gerbils to get out of the tubes gives them a thrill without scratching their arse lining.

my knowledge of such stuff terrifies me sometimes. I promise I’m not a pervert in real life
When we brought our hamster home it ate through the cardboard box in the10 minute car journey, so I would imagine that's a dangerous game tbh 😝.

Honestly, when I joined this site if you'd told me I'd be referencing our pet hamster (RIP Flossy) in a sexual sense I'd have not believed it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

WBlue

Just been reading on Twitter that Nicola Stutgeon has a super injunction out!

Apart from that I’ve nothing to add apart from met Al Murray - lovely, lovely guy and nothing like his pub landlord character
Philip Schofield met him when I was a kid and he refused to sign autographs
Aled Jones was up himself when he used to sing ‘walking in the air’.
Chrissy Hynde - horrible lady who threw someone’s phone across the stage, kept swearing at the audience. When she got to the hotel a young kid asked for her autograph and she walked off in a huff!

sorry mine’s all really boring!!
My journalist husband said she is about to announce she is gay, leave her husband and shack up with her lover 😱 we do have the gayest parliament in the world so wouldn’t surprise me

• Wow

blahblahbegsomemoreblah

My sister in law and her kids met Emma Thompson in Morrison’s when she was staying at her Scottish home. She was the loveliest person. Took time to talk to the kids and posed for photos with them at the fruit and veg aisle.
Ah that reminds me- my friends brother and his wife had just had a baby, went out for lunch when the baby was a couple of weeks old, baby wanted to be held so the mum was struggling to eat her meal. Emma Thompson appeared from nowhere and pulled up a chair and asked if she could sit and hold the baby so the mum could eat 😍

• Heart

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
I sold a huge wardrobe to a customer a few years back
Upon delivery the customer rung me and was an absolute cow, meaning about how was her husband going to get it up the stairs etc
I explained that she opted for a ground floor delivery and didn’t pay the up the stairs option, an extra £25.00
She went nuts and said I should have done it for free and she was a journalist and was going to write an article on our company and we would be ruined
Googled her, wife of Richard Hammond

was still laughing years later with the thought of him trying to lift a wardrobe nearly twice the size of him 🤪

Nice customers, Danielle Lloyd, very lovely and friendly
Not so nice, Izzy someone of another wife of Mc Fly Person, ‘ do you know who I am? ‘ was said
Had to google and was still none the wiser

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsGarcia

Chatty Member
My memories are all flooding back.

If anyone remembers bodger from bodger and badger, he looooooooveeeeeeeed the sesh. Particularly the old horse tranqs. Absolutely top bloke.

I deal with Mark Wright alot, I really like him. Just a normal, down to earth bloke. I can imagine him getting a bit aggy but hes always splashed across the tabloids.
Oh, that reminds me. I was told that the child-friendly Mr Tumble is rather fond of the white stuff.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigz (the girl who can never close her mouth and looks a right mouth breather) broke up, as he found out she was using his name for free stuff and to get into places and generally just using his fame as a back way for her to be more famous.

Also, Selena Gomez doesn't have lupus, her organs were shutting down to her serious drug and alcohol addiction. When her and Justin got back together in 2017-2018, her mother had a nervous breakdown cause Selena was clean for a period of time after a bad incident. She had a breakdown because Justin enables her addictions as he struggles with addiction as well and they go on drug fueled frenzies with one another. So, next time you hear Selena is at a health care meditation place for anxiety and exhaustion. She isn't, she's been admitted into rehab.

Also, whichever Hadid dates Zayn from 1D, her people have to always carry narcan as she is always at the risk of od'ing. Zayn got her into heroin and other opiates, hence why they're getting skinnier and more gaunt each appearance.

• Wow
  • Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I was an avid Big Brother watcher when it was on Channel 4. When Savile appeared on CBB George Galloway was heard late one night on the live feed saying about Savile 'there are things about him that won't come out until after he is dead'. C4 usually cut the sounds when stuff like that was said, but that comment slipped through the net and lots of people heard it. It was widely discussed on the forums at the time. This would have been about 2006 ish.

Also years before that, when Gary Glitter was done for child abuse, there was a big News of the World front page about other showbiz peados. The article had blanked out silllouhettes with a bit of a blurb about each of them underneath, but didnt name them obviously. One of them was so obviously Savile! One of the others was obviously Cliff Richard, which makes me think we won't find out the truth about him until he snuffs it as well.

• Wow
  • Heart

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
On the ‘Rod Stewart is stingy’ theme (as opposed to ‘Rod Stewart guzzles cum’) I read something from one of his celeb pals - possibly Elton or someone - who said that at a dinner party hosted by Rod there was a starter of a small triangle of smooth cheese and they were all convinced they’d been served a Dairylea triangle 😂

• Haha

kitschmama

Was debating posting these because it’s not first-hand but I am pretty confident it’s true and think you'd all appreciate the goss. I am not sure if anyone here reads LaineyGossip.. it is a fairly generic Canadian celeb site now, but used to be FULL of gossip. I know some folks who know Lainey and have known her since way back in the email newsletter days (we are talking 15+ years ago). She's now a successful TV presenter, so has toned down her website a LOT because she works the red carpet/interviews the celebs she used to talk about.

Her blind items were VERY reliable compared to BlindGossip etc. Personally I don’t believe 95% of what is on BG and CDAN etc. Lainey was a real person, using her own name, she is/was very well connected and would not post a “blind” unless she had more than one source confirming the same thing. For a gossip blogger, she had some journalistic integrity, I guess! She would give hints but never really confirmed anything on her website (although occasionally made it very obvious!). In person, however, was another story... a friend actually hosted multiple private events with her (and mutual friends attended) and she would give the nod to correct guesses, which is why I am so confident these are true (some of them sound unbelievable I know, but if you read enough about that world, I think anything is possible!)

There were some really juicy ones but off the top of my head…

• This is well known but Tom Cruise and John Travolta are 150% gay
  • George Clooney has definitely been with guys – prefers black guys, apparently was in to very.. adventurous… sex.. which accounted for a period of time when he had some pretty persistent injuries. Goes both ways though, had a secret relationship with Eva Longoria at one time.
  • Matt Damon is also bi and had a lover stashed away (not sure if he still does). Lainey was shocked at that one.
  • CZJ cheated on Michael Douglas with Julianne Moore’s husband, “almost” left him but MD got ill with cancer and it pulled them back together, and the moment passed..
  • Jake Gyllenhall had an affair with Jessica Seinfield (and felt terrible about it, if that makes any difference)
  • Bradley Cooper has definitely been with guys as well, at one stage was very reckless and self destructive about it (going on drug benders, not using protection). Irina Shayk was on a retainer. I find this one very believable given her history with Ronaldo.
  • Tom Hardy was cheating whilst filming The Revenant in Canada : ( He also knocked out the director during filming (sounds like he was asking for it, though)
  • Not a very surprising one but Ben Affleck cheated constantly
  • Jennifer Lawrence called Chris Martin “Monster C*ck”
  • Meryl Streep is in a very discreet, open relationship and has been for years.
  • Reese Witherspoon is a nightmare to work for
My all time favourite… Joshua Jackson pleasured Diane Kruger with a cucumber, during a party (they were in the garden, oblivious at the time that anyone could see them!)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Any more Mr Tumble -would be sad if he turned out to be a plonker!

On mr tumble, if you search mumsnet theres at least 2 threads on him including posts from women who claim to find him attractive, women who find him repulsive but found themselves having sex dreams about him and at least 2 woman who went out with him and claimed he was both well endowed and an attentive lover (🤢)

• Haha
  • Sick

bobslob

A few I remember from back in the day.

Little Jimmy Krankie. She was interrupted while giving a blow job after a show on one of the Blackpool piers, turned to the onlooker and said, "I'm such a flirt aren't I?"

Sue Lawley, one of the first women newsreaders. Was shagging one of the news production team so one of the sound technicians put a microphone in the room that they used and recorded her saying, "Fuck me till I fart."

• Haha
  • Sick

whiterabbit

First time poster but had to say: Holly W’s husband has cheated on her multiple times. He has an injunction out to prevent press reporting on it. That’s what the strange story about the missing car was about....

• Wow
Reactions: 45

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Gary Linekar:
I was waiting in BBC TV reception area for my husband who was working there, we were going to a wrap party.
I was all glammed up.
It was back in the mid 1990s, so 25 years ago and me 5 stone ago!!
Gary walked through a door and held my gaze and winked at me.
He then returned and walked past me again and did the same.
I told my hubby afterwards, and he said he probably had something in his eye........

• Haha

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Idk if she's still relevant. I have a friend who's aunt works in PR in California. Jennifer Lawrence decided to take a break from acting as it was widely known that she slept with Weinstein for her Oscar and that a lot of people ended up blacklisting her as they were afraid they were gonna get the reputation that they had sex with her so she could get a role in a movie.

Also, during award shows, security and her people are to monitor how much she drinks as there's been a few instances where she goes loopy and breaks down when she has too much alcohol.

• Wow
  • Sick

Falkor

VIP Member
PLEASE let this be true!!!!!
It's absolutely 100% true, I had to listen to an interview recorded with him by a journalist for work. It's referenced in this Rolling Stone interview from a few years ago as well: https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/the-unkillable-arnold-schwarzenegger-237730/

He's fab and really needs his own reality show. His daughter's miniature pony lives in his back garden (which is vast) and every evening Arnie goes out onto his porch and smokes a cigar and the pony comes and steals the cigar butts. His dog sadly died just before Christmas and he was missing it so much that he's bought himself a miniature donkey that lives in the house with him and goes out in the garden with the pony when it wants some equine company.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44