Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
Oh wow, I was totally unaware of that, its not something I’ve ever seen or heard about!
So From Under the Cork Tree was about her?
Sorry I mean Take This To Your Grave (they released an album before TTTYG, it’s just not widely known)

I know somebody who was in one of Pete’s bands before fall out boy and all this stuff is an open secret amongst the older fan community. Google “Pete Wentz Jeanae White”

Reactions: 1

petitspois

VIP Member
Will Mellor at a nightclub appearance asked me if I could sort him and his girlfriend out with coke.
Nicola Sturgeon I heard has a French girlfriend and her hubby has a boyfriend
That reminds me, I saw him in a water park in Dubai- seemed ok

gatita

Wawrinka is not gay, but his ex-girlfriend being a young teenager at the time he was cheating on his wife is gross. 🤢
I've always found him really creepy and never understood why he's so popular with tennis fans. What happened between him and Donna Vekic was seriously dodgy. :sick:

I get asexual vibes from Rafa. He's a nice guy though. Met him in London before his match a few years ago and he was very pleasant, apologised for having to rush as he said he was running late to practice. Probably says that to everyone to get away quickly, but still polite. 😂
Yeah, I've always got an asexual vibe from him too, although the gay rumours are persistent. I remember seeing some of his underwear ads, which were meant to be sexy, but came across as so awkward and forced!

Heard the Roger rumours. Not sure what to think, I'm not sure I believe it. I personally find him nauseating, the way he's painted as perfection. He's not. He just hides it well.
I like Roger, but the way some people fawn over him is definitely nauseating.

Heard the same about Djokovic (via a sports journo) and that was the reason his tennis collapsed for around a year. Really hope Andy Murray and Kim are solid. I love them!
Never heard any rumours about Murray. I think what you see is what you get with him!

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Oh no! A friend of mine at uni served him regularly at a restaurant she worked at and said Whitley was really respectful, kind and tipped really generously- she said not a perv just a nice man.
Never said he was a perv, that certainly wasn’t implied by my comment or observation on the night when I served him

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Any goss on Ant Middleton from the SAS programme? Can’t see that little fella being faithful tbh
Not Ant but there is this
Ah this thread is excellent.
my favourite story is when I worked the after party at an awards do. I was around 20 and helping with the event management. I was on the door checking tickets and by this time you couldn’t smoke indoors anymore, so a lot of the attendees were coming out to smoke. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around and I’m greeted by Corey Taylor from Slipknot. He’s absolutely trashed and trying to get me into bed, and he’s trying REALLY hard, he even gave my his spare key. I was flattered, said no, and gave him back his key...... he was wearing this

View attachment 85726
I still would 🙈🙈🙈