Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justjonie

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Secret celeb gossip #3 - stop telling us where you met/saw celebs. We want proper secret goss, not the time you walked past a celeb in the street!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Newbie here, enjoying this thread, thank you ! I have a lovely story about the late great George Michael. Have been a fan for many years. When we left school a good friend of mine got a job at a major UK airport. She worked as a’queue buster’ in security..where you put your stuff in the tray and it goes through the X-ray machine and you then move on to the patting down section! Sometimes she worked in VIP and they were under strict instructions not to be over friendly or ever ask for autographs from celebrities/VIPs , this was long before the selfie became the thing to ask for) . One day GM walked through and she was screening the hand luggage, she said they made small talk and he was really chatty and friendly. She took it upon herself to ask for an autograph for me....he wrote my name and signed his name, she said he was really lovely and said make sure you don’t get in trouble for asking!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Notaninstamum

To the people moaning this isn't a celebrity gossip thread: stop moaning & read something else then! I for one am enjoying reading about how utterly crap some of these celebs really are!

Give us some of your own gossip then if you aren't happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Bronx

Ah this thread is excellent.
my favourite story is when I worked the after party at an awards do. I was around 20 and helping with the event management. I was on the door checking tickets and by this time you couldn’t smoke indoors anymore, so a lot of the attendees were coming out to smoke. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around and I’m greeted by Corey Taylor from Slipknot. He’s absolutely trashed and trying to get me into bed, and he’s trying REALLY hard, he even gave my his spare key. I was flattered, said no, and gave him back his key...... he was wearing this

B12CF61A-020C-43D4-BC79-A0C40C50C54F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
Completely forgot, I’ve spoken to Gemma Collins through work and she answered her phone ‘Hi, it’s the GC here’ 😂 she called my ‘hunny’ about 15 times In 60 seconds!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

tantastic

I went to school with Bianca Gascoigne. Paul gascoigne's step daughter. Why she uses his name apart from fame I do not know. She was a nasty bully who was in a certain group of girls who just used to intimidate and be mean to the ones who didnt have horrible thick highlights and French tips like she did. Her hair was like a skunk the blond bits were so thick.

Luckily I wasn't on her radar being neither popular or geeky but I did use the toilet after her once and my goodness it was like something had died in there. Hardly a major celeb I know. Also realise most teen girls are nasty and everyone's shit stinks but I really want to contribute to this amazing thread.
went carol singing when I was about 9 with friends and knocked at a neighbour’s door. The door opened and along with the neighbour was Gazza! We sang a song, to which she said you were brilliant (we probably weren’t) but Gazza shouted “god yous are shite” 😂 neighbour was mortified and he gave us £20 each for the harsh critique. Still one of my dad’s favourite stories from my childhood!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

cushtybert

VIP Member
By the sounds of it the Beckham's favourite hobby is paying off people’s mortgages and clashing over venue dates 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Moe

VIP Member
Ok my turn though I’m not sure if many of you will know him as he’s getting on a bit nowadays. Martin Shaw he’s been in lots of stuff like The Professionals and Judge John Deed I think.
So I’m working in a restaurant/cafe which was a vegetarian and unusual for that time. We closed at 5 in the evening and I was working on my own basically putting everything away. At ten to five in walks this Adonis (he was very handsome back then) along with a girl.
All that was on offer food wise was on show. He preceded to go through the entire menu even though I had said that was all we had left.
Then he started shouting what sort of restaurant was it and so on. I was so embarrassed I was only seventeen.
They had tea and cake and sat in the empty restaurant for over an hour so I couldn’t go home. He glared at me on the way out as well. The sheer arrogance of the man. I was too shy then to say anything (not the case nowadays) anyway I’ve never since watched anything he is in.
So I’d just like to say what I should have said then
“FUCK OFF MARTIN SHAW YOU ABSOLUTE TWAT”

• Haha
  • Angry

NineTails20

Chatty Member
Love this thread.... absolutely did no work whatsoever this afternoon trying to keep up.
We met Nicky Byrne on a night out for my sisters big birthday, my hubby pretended Nicky knew him, gave Nicky the whole "howareya mate? long time no see" Nicky was blindsided and agreed to get in photos with my sister. Made her night.
Ronan Keating is an absolute knob, everyone in Dublin despises him.
TBF, if you've got an inflated ego, Dubliners will knock you off of your pedestal. Bono once said "When I'm in New York, I can't walk down the street because people follow me. When I'm in Dublin, I can walk down Grafton Street, and someone will roar BONO YA FUCKIN' WANKER."

• Haha
  • Heart

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
Can we have more gossip and less "I sat next to this person in an airport" please?

Hayden Panettiere was part of a Hollywood call girl ring. Google her name and Room 23 or CDAN for more details. Also famous for yachting, which celebs like Lindsay Lohan and Mischa Barton do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
Anyone remember the story of the showbiz party where the Chuckle Brothers were spit roasting Bella Emberg and going to me to you ?

I may have made that one up.

• Haha
  • Sick

Team JCM

VIP Member
Another.... was staying with a girlfriend at her house in South Kensington. I was out the front with my dog when I got stopped by a petite lady with an umbrella and huge sunglasses on. “ excuse me do you know where the little gate is to take me through to this road? “ . I know the little gate just off Cornwall gardens so showed her. She has great teeth, amazing smile. Realised this is SJP! Didn’t say anything. She was so grateful and was like “thank you soooooo much, my husband is here for work and he told me to come this way using the waze (an app) and I couldn’t find it”. Showed her and off she trotted in her fab 4 inch heeled boots. Looked up what MB was doing in London and he was in a play at the time. Went to see it and Bueller was amazing...... ahhhh London.

• Heart
  • Wow

Jucyberry

My brag about a celeb encounter is a vicarious one.. When my grandson was a couple of months old my son and then daughter in law took him to America to see her parents.. At the airport a very pretty woman stopped, looked at him and said what a beautiful baby he was.. The gorgeous Lucy Liu thought my baby was beautiful.. Of course I already knew that but grandmotherly pride and all that... 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 55

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I mean, I have no idea how legit the story is. It’s just what I heard 🙈. I struggle to believe it was through infidelity. She went NUTS, absolutely mental and Beyoncé was as cool as anything, as if nothing was even happening. I do believe there was more to it though, just hoping someone else has heard similar or just any juice on them at all really 😂.
Also, did I miss a trick? Why did they ruin Rita’s career?
Jay dropped her from his label.

Calvin found out she was cheating on him because a few of his people followed her whilst she was on her way to a hotel to meet with another man, he was fuming, he broke up with her over twitter, she was really popular at this time but because Calvin produced and created a lot of the music that was to be on her new album and he revoked her right to put them on her album and to even perform them.

So, therefore her popularity died down as she didn't release music again for years as Calvin supposedly had her black balled aswell.

so moral of the story, never fuck with Calvin Harris

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51