Secret Celeb Gossip #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What baffles me most about Gwen Stefani is how she’s managed to maintain perfect platinum blonde hair for almost 30 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What baffles me most about Gwen Stefani is how she’s managed to maintain perfect platinum blonde hair for almost 30 years.
I know! I read an interview where she said it falls out a lot from the bleaching but it still always looks perfect! That said, I’d be interested in seeing her with a different style for a bit, I reckon she‘d look good brunette too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
[QUOT

Apart from the time when Rocco went to court to beg to be allowed to move to England to live with his father.
[/QUOTE]
Aside from that time it's the only real negative incident she's had with any of her children, if I recall? My point being that out of 4? Kids she's raised she's had one incident, and didn't they reconcile?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
wigs, extensions, hair dresser on speed dial?! Her hair must be an absolute state when she just wakes up!!!!

Reactions: 3
She has short hair for a long period of time, which would help a lot. Plus, as mentioned above, I'm sure extensions play a role. I liked her pink hair.

Reactions: 1
Apart from the time when Rocco went to court to beg to be allowed to move to England to live with his father.
[/QUOTE]
Aside from that time it's the only real negative incident she's had with any of her children, if I recall?
[/QUOTE]

Isn’t that enough? I mean I personally think that 1out of 6 children legally successfully applying to be removed from your custody isn’t great odds, but each to their own.
Also, I think Guy Ritchie flew to New York around the beginning of this year (?) to have some meeting with the family court judge there, I wonder if that might have been about David Banda as Rocco is 19 now

Reactions: 8
[QUOT

Aside from that time it's the only real negative incident she's had with any of her children, if I recall?
[/QUOTE]

It’s a biggie though, I would say!

Reactions: 9
I know! I read an interview where she said it falls out a lot from the bleaching but it still always looks perfect! That said, I’d be interested in seeing her with a different style for a bit, I reckon she‘d look good brunette too.
Her cousin was/is a regular contributor to the Harry and Meghan thread (about Harry and Meghan but she volunteered GS is her cousin)

Reactions: 2
Her cousin was/is a regular contributor to the Harry and Meghan thread (about Harry and Meghan but she volunteered GS is her cousin)
She's also intimated they're not that close and Gwen isn't her favourite person. I don't think she's said much more and has been very diplomatic and respectful about it from what I've seen.

Reactions: 8
I think the one she married came along when Daisy was four or five? But heck I wonder what her birth certificate says under “father”?
“Probably some bloke from the pub”
I thought Gavin was her ' godfather' and did see her quite a lot in a 'mums friend' way and then Pearl confirmed he was her father much later. Daisy talked about having an abortion. I wonder whether it was when she was with Mark Ronson. That was quite an age gap!
Just read an article in the Fail about Emily Lloyd, she says she was in love with Rossdale.

"I think what pushed me over the edge was falling in love with Gav [Ivor Novello award-winning rock singer Gavin Rossdale] at the same time. I was a virgin. He was the first person I slept with, only to wake up to be told his girlfriend was moving in later that day."

I was going to say, she didn't come out of the Rocco incident well. You don't make comments about your 14-year-old son's penis on Instagram.
What did she say????

Reactions: 5
I’ve always felt uneasy that both David and Mercy have living parents, who were forced by circumstance to put them into orphanages, that Madonna knows. It feels very colonial to take the children ‘for a better life’ rather than, say, offer to sponsor them to remain with their Malawian families.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
She went brunette in the video for Cool and looked absolutely bloody stunning - witch :p

• Haha
Agree about Madonna's kids.

I think Madonna herself is not well lately but I've never liked it when people have implied she's a bad mum. There is zero evidence of this and especially the way Lourdes has turned out is a credit to any celebrity offspring. Credit where its due.
I agree, I think years of tough workouts, touring and injuries coupled with her getting old have taken its toll on her body and I fear she might if turned to pain and is relying on them, she does often say she is in alot of pain. I hope she manages to sort things out and not end up as another celeb painkiller addict. She does need to accept that she is in her 60s now and her body will not be able to handle as much as it use to.

Her fallout with Rocco was unfortunate but it was classic teenager and mum butting heads, except she is an international susperstar and things end up on court, but they have since made up, I dont think it counts as abuse, it was them simply falling out.

On the whole as a parent she has managed to bring the children up privately and all of the children look really happy and well rounded, they all regularly visit Malawi dont they, and also do alot of charity work there. I think she would be criticized no matter what she does but her intentions seem pure when it comes to her children.

She was definitely an inpatient in hospital (on the private ward at a London hospital I was nursing at) not a rehab centre
Did you treat her or just know she was there? I won't ask more, I know you'll be bound by professional confidentiality of patients, if not NDAs too.

Reactions: 2
Did you treat her or just know she was there? I won't ask more, I know you'll be bound by professional confidentiality of patients, if not NDAs too.
Indirectly involved -part of a much wider team across the hospital (I was on a secondment from my usual role) so we visited the ward daily 👍

Reactions: 5
Rocco works in his dads pub in fitzrovia.
You would never know his mum was a megastar.
He was wearIng shite peaky blinders clothes though.
He wasn’t blessed in the looks department!

Sid Owen was also in the pub. We said hello. He looked like he was about 75. Had a rough life by the looks of him.

Reactions: 13
Do you remember when daisy lowe and dr who had their nudes leaked and it was all weird rope tit?

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.