Secret Celeb Gossip #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else fascinated with what really happened to Natalie Cole and what happened the night she died? Kirk Douglas had been rumoured to have raped her in a hotel room :(

Edit NATALIE WOOD
You can usually follow the children trail on these cases - while OJs kids have little to do with him, Wagner seems to have a great relationship with not only their daughter together, but also her eldest child who he adopted after her death and has always treated as his own. I put a lot of blame for the rumours on her sister Lana, who seemed to be really jealous and has not been involved with the family in many decades

Reactions: 6
I no Katie price has a thread but has anyone met her?
I know someone who did building work for her and her house was a total pigsty. Used knickers all over the place and really dirty. And Harvey used to go to a school near my house and she never took him, it was mainly her mum who interacted with the staff there.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh she's a mess. I always quite liked her in a "good for you" type way but that hour long video where she came out as transgender and said she unidentified as a drag queen was a bit much (not to mention damaging to the trans and gay community)
She’s an absolute state and she’s getting worse! You can’t say it on the thread I read about her on as you get shot down, but I do feel a little sorry for her, she’s fucked up her life in a lot of ways. The stuff she’s doing for OF...it’s so bad and she just looks a bit dead behind the eyes imo

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I no Katie price has a thread but has anyone met her?
Yes met her 4 years in Majorca with Keiran in a small karaoke bar. She was hammered looked a mess with really bad hair extensions! Was really suprised as she always says she spends thousands on them!

She kept taking the microphone of the people who was singing and tried to sing Whitney Houston to us! The Dj tried to stop her but then she started telling us how small he ex Peter Andre was... thankfully her kids were not there. Keiran is very good looking amd was very very quier until she made him sing! He was worse then Katie amd he knew it! Felt so sorry for him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Rumour is that to in order to thank P Diddy for his big break, Usher was then “broken” and then became his “hazing ritual” and then Justin B became his (Usher).
That’s horrific. Apparently P Diddy is HIV+ and also a satanist.

Usher is bisexual and was sued by a woman for giving her herpes (and possibly another STI, I can’t remember). She said he had green discharge coming out of his penis, but he told her he was “asymptomatic” so she raw dogged him anyway.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Mia Farrow has one notable exception when she rages about men in their early fifties dating women in their early twenties, and no media source, bizarrely, ever seems to pick up on it. The exception concerns a very impressionable young woman, aged 21, who married a very powerful male star aged 51. It was her and Frank Sinatra. Rank hypocrisy. And he knocked her around quite appallingly, locked in her in rooms, pointed guns at her, all kinds of disgraceful stuff, but now she delights in recalling him. (Weird that her son Ronan, now exposed for cooking the books as far as his own 'research' is concerned, for once hasn't got all uppitty about this.) I've met her a few times and she's a raging loon as far as I'm concerned, easily the most self-contradictory and unbalanced celeb I've ever met, and yet the sewage stream of shite she spews out gets accepted without criticism. Shame on her, and shame on those who believe any single thing that comes out of that mouth.
I haven't met her but given her experience with Sinatra I'm not surprised she has a problem with that relationship dynamic after all that!
And I'm also not surprised that she is unbalanced either

Reactions: 8
I know we’re in lockdown but has anyone noticed just how many royal programmes are on inc. repeats. It’s suffocating. Do you think something is afoot? Trying to get the public on side before something big or damage limitation after Harry and Meghan? I watched that new 4-part series on Netflix yesterday on Jeffrey Epstein. I knew many of the details but that man was a monster and seriously knew where the bodies were buried. So much power and how Andy isn’t facing serious questioning is so wrong! Sorry to take it back to the royals again. Just an observation I made.
I guess this is the time to repair any cracks caused by Andrew, Harry and Meghan etc...they are making themselves visible at a time of national crisis

Reactions: 5
Anyone else fascinated with what really happened to Natalie Cole and what happened the night she died? Kirk Douglas had been rumoured to have raped her in a hotel room :(

Edit NATALIE WOOD
Theres a documentary on Natalie wood tonight on sky (ch 114) at 8pm....not sure itll say anything about Kirk Douglas raping her tho (I dont know much/anything on Natalie wood I just remembered your post!)

Reactions: 2
Kirk Douglas was known as a nasty womamiser,I read it years and years ago,Natalie Wood was very young when he raped her.18 I think.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Poor bastard would have had a decade of child support payments then - wonder how that conversation went when she let on he wasn’t her dad! Gavins had a rough ride with women hasn’t he, Gwen banning him from seeing Daisy early on, then accusing him of having it off with the nanny when she was happily pregnant by her boyfriend at the time! Seems like a great dad too
Was Gwen cheating? Tell me more!!

Reactions: 1
I haven't met her but given her experience with Sinatra I'm not surprised she has a problem with that relationship dynamic after all that!
And I'm also not surprised that she is unbalanced either
Yes and there's a pattern - from Wiki. Mia was a good friend of Dory too, some friend. So it's interesting that she was the Soon-Yi type person more than once.

Andre Previn
On September 10, 1970, Farrow married conductor and composer André Previn in London; she was 25 and he was 41.[151] Farrow had begun a relationship with Previn while he was still married to his second wife, songwriter Dory Previn. When Farrow became pregnant, Previn left Dory and filed for divorce. Farrow gave birth to twin sons in February 1970,[151] and Previn's divorce from Dory became final in July 1970.[152] Dory Previn later wrote a scathing song, titled "Beware of Young Girls", about the loss of her husband to Farrow.[153] Previn and Farrow divorced in 1979.[25]

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen Gwen stefani close up
She looks incredible. I honestly could believe she was mid 20’s.
I had to google her age when she had gone.
She really didn’t look like she had been under the knife.
He skin was perfect.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.