Secret Celeb Gossip #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Around 1990 Kylie Minogue stayed at the hotel I worked at as part of a PWL (Pete Waterman Ltd) event. She was lovely but so tiny! Anyway, a member of the press offered me money to have her room and restaurant bills to print. Politely told him where to go, if you lose the trust of the slebs then they won't use your hotel.
She is literally pocket sized, but in complete proportion, like a doll. At 5 9 I always feel like a giantess compared to her :/

Reactions: 4
My bad about Rachel Stevens. Even though this was possibly the only thing to make her appearing not as boring as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I posted in one of the previous celeb threads, but I met Kylie a couple of times when I was working as cabin crew.

Completely agree with what everyone else has said. She was absolutely lovely. No airs and graces or attitude about her, a real lady.

She is absolutely tiny though. I'm only 5'3" myself and a size 6-8, but she was tiny beside me.

I've never come across anyone who had a bad word to say about her.
I think she's fab ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I would bet my house on it being Sarah Harding. She loved his type and certainly was on the hardest stuff when her band mates (especially Nicola) were on the marching powder
Yes it could also definitely be Sarah Harding. Her looks have been absolutely ravaged by drug use. But I don't know, I just always had this feeling it was Cheryl.

Reactions: 6
Come on, its a lovely place if you want to stick to the floor 😂😂

I used to like watching Real Housewives of Cheshire (I know, shoot me now) but cant bear to see the 2 faced Christine McAttention seeker on it. Apparently she never has any time away from her children EVER, yet here she is on holiday without them again!! But before you all jump on me (lol) I know theres a thread for them so I will ssssh now. X
I’ve just watched last weeks ROCH when they were in Athens. Christine thought they were in Rome! She can’t be that stupid can she? Shes as thick as pig tit!

Reactions: 1
You can find these mixed standards everywhere. At the height of Metoo there was a clip from Graham Norton Show where Gwyneth Paltrow unexpectedly grabbed Lee Macks testicles - he looked super unhappy and gritted his teeth but it got no traction in the media

And when David Baddeil was in the news recently rallying against anti semitism, I wondered why they never mentioned him “blacking up” on BBC 2 in the late 90s

https://nyebevannews.co.uk/why-is-baddiel-being-given-a-platform-to-talk-about-prejudice/

View attachment 139962
I hate David Baddiel. He was screaming about Jeremy Corbyn being and anti-semite when he pronounced Epstein as Ep-shtein. Not a word about the paedophile's victims of course. And I remember what him and Skinner did to that poor man back in the 90s. The bullying made him so depressed it cost him his career and I think he was suicidal. When people bring this up to him on twitter he is VERY dismissive and says it's not the same as anti-semitism.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You can find these mixed standards everywhere. At the height of Metoo there was a clip from Graham Norton Show where Gwyneth Paltrow unexpectedly grabbed Lee Macks testicles - he looked super unhappy and gritted his teeth but it got no traction in the media

And when David Baddeil was in the news recently rallying against anti semitism, I wondered why they never mentioned him “blacking up” on BBC 2 in the late 90s

https://nyebevannews.co.uk/why-is-baddiel-being-given-a-platform-to-talk-about-prejudice/

View attachment 139962
He did not look unhappy when Gwyneth did that. His joke was all about that. Taken out of context that one.

Reactions: 9
I hate David Baddiel. He was screaming about Jeremy Corbyn being and anti-semite when he pronounced Epstein as Ep-shtein. Not a word about the paedophile's victims of course. And I remember what him and Skinner did to that poor man back in the 90s. The bullying made him so depressed it cost him his career and I think he was suicidal. When people bring this up to him on twitter he is VERY dismissive and says it's not the same as anti-semitism.
Omg he is such a pompous hole on twitter. He will not ever apologise for the Jason Lee stuff and always manages to make out anyone who brings it up is anti semitic and having a pop at him.
He also is a treacherous weasel. I've heard him twice blaming Frank for things eg the Jason Lee/pineapple 'that was Frank's idea' and on Desert Island Discs they mentioned a sleazy 'ladz' photo from the 90s with scantily clad women for Nuts magazine or something - 'that was Frank's idea'.
He also thinks he is so superior 'calling out' internet trolls and making a whole tour out of people calling him a wanker. Usually what he does start a twitter pile on of anyone who ever challenges him.
And he had a tantrum when Netflix didn't want his last tour 'My Family' or whatever it was. He thought he would do a Ricky Gervais and make millions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How the duck is it anti semitic to point out that blacking up and making fun of someone's racial features is at best very Un Pc, and at worst racist?

Reactions: 11
My friend who was cabin crew also said the same about Kylie.

Many years ago I went to a Kylie show, it was the tour before Showgirl. Kylie actually made my eyes sprout tears when she stopped what she was saying between songs to get a photo with a girl who was about 6 who had ran to the front with her camera. It was really a sweet moment and back in the days before selfies.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He did not look unhappy when Gwyneth did that. His joke was all about that. Taken out of context that one.
Look at his eyes! But anyway, if it had been him cupping her ladyparts and she had nervously gone along with it - would you be saying that he hadn’t done anything wrong???

Reactions: 5
My friend who was cabin crew also said the same about Kylie.

Many years ago I went to a Kylie show, it was the tour before Showgirl. Kylie actually made my eyes sprout tears when she stopped what she was saying between songs to get a photo with a girl who was about 6 who had ran to the front with her camera. It was really a sweet moment and back in the days before selfies.
To be in the public eye for over 30 years and NO ONE has a bad word to say about her really says a lot.
She's a classy lady and could teach a lot of today's so called 'celebs' a thing or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
To be in the public eye for over 30 years and NO ONE has a bad word to say about her really says a lot.
She's a classy lady and could teach a lot of today's so called 'celebs' a thing or two.
absolutely - my bezzer mate is really good friends with her and so I've met her several times and she always remembers my name etc and is super friendly and lovely - she really is a little ray of aussie sunshine :)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Look at his eyes! But anyway, if it had been him cupping her ladyparts and she had nervously gone along with it - would you be saying that he hadn’t done anything wrong???
Do you even know Lee Mack and his style of humour? That’s his expression he always does. Besides, you can see that she doesn’t actually touch right up there. It’s played for laughs.

Reactions: 6
Andy Cole was supposed to be one of the gay footballer s involved in an orgy with a rumour has it Will Young .
Cc is definitely a lesbian
There seems a lot of peeps who think this re C.C, I wonder if she and Liam were a bearding arrangement,?
I stood next to Andy Cole when he was trying hard to get a girl to go on a date with him. doesn't prove much, but I thought I'd put it out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Khloe kardashian has spent her entire adult life trying to look like her sisters and break free from the “ugly one” tag. If you look at Kim Kardashian pre surgery and treatments - she looked European, olive skinned yes but there are plenty of dark haired olive skinned Europeans. Like I said they pick and choose what they perceive to be the most attractive parts of another culture. The hair braiding, the bums, the fashion and even down to the men they pursue and date it is all part and parcel of the same thing. The same features found naturally in most of the ethnicities they pinch from are seen as more desirable and attractive when a non ethnic/black celeb decides to “try them on” for size.

Also I can’t with “trying to look less white because white people are demonised” white and western beauty standards are THE standard and have been since forever. So much so that the aforementioned “black/brown fishing” and augmenting certain body parts isn’t given the attention it deserves outside of BAME press/media.

We are not all the same and we aren’t all treated the same heck we aren’t even at a point where we are all treated with some degree of equality. But, I don’t want to derail the thread. I’ve added my tuppence and stand by it.
Kim Kardashian looked positively Arabic before surgery. NO ONE would have considered her “white” unless they have some kind of ideological point to prove.

Khloe the white sister being considered the “ugly” one is more proof of white features being considered inferior.

You can’t prove that white features have been the standard of beauty “forever”. Where is the tangible evidence of that?

It doesn’t get any attention outside of grievance-group media because it’s nonsense and it doesn’t deserve to. Are black girls Desi-fishing when they wear the hair of poor Indian girls?

White features in themselves are not revered. If all white women looked like Margot Robbie with Barbie features then yes but white people rarely look like that. Where is the celebration of the most common white features of mousy brown hair, bony noses, pale skin, thin lips and early wrinkles? Nowhere. In fact, as I said, these features are demonised.

All races are encouraged to look like other races. The beauty and fashion industries couldn’t sell as much if girls were happy as they are. Blacks are not uniquely victims and whites are not uniquely guilty.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.