Secret Celeb Gossip #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Madonna Sex book, it was so funny how it was sold lock wrapped. As if you might open it in WH Smith’s and accidentally orgasm everywhere.
But I’m a big Madge fan and while I’m not keen on her latest incarnation she will do something else next! I don’t think that photo of hers is her is it? I assumed it’s her joke?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The Madonna Sex book, it was so funny how it was sold lock wrapped. As if you might open it in WH Smith’s and accidentally orgasm everywhere.
But I’m a big Madge fan and while I’m not keen on her latest incarnation she will do something else next! I don’t think that photo of hers is her is it? I assumed it’s her joke?
Re that picture. A few comments on the Daily Mail website say (there are more, but you get the gist):
Screenshot_2020-05-25 Madonna posts VERY revealing snap with message for anyone 'offended'(2).png
Screenshot_2020-05-25 Madonna posts VERY revealing snap with message for anyone 'offended'(1).png

Reactions: 4
Any gossip on Jennifer Aniston. She seems so sweet.
On the Perez Hilton website he had a hatred for her that seemed to stem from nothing more that he didn’t like the fact that she was a major stoner and got high all the time (his accusation, not mine)

Reactions: 10
But he's right about Boris and Brexit..

And im still dying to know what dirt Cummings has on Boris. He must have tit loads for Boris to have effectively told the British public to go and duck ourselves this evening.
He has no dirt that's not already rumoured.

Boris is even more unaccountable with Cummings as a buffer.

Some of you need to realise that Boris has always been a bleep. A lazy unaccountable bleep. Albeit a major sex pest bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
One of the guys in Madonna's Sex book is Vanilla Ice, who she was seeing at the time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So it’s not a recent photo of Madonna after all? I thought she had starved herself during lockdown - or taken to heroin 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"But Boris doesn't discuss his private life"

Bloody hell! I knew he was a twit but sexual harassment...?!
Are you really surprised by this though? I'm not at all, it's rife within those types of circles, remember Cameron and his curly tailed friend? bleeping Tories!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are you really surprised by this though? I'm not at all, it's rife within those types of circles, remember Cameron and his curly tailed friend? bleeping Tories!
It's because Charlie Brooker hasn't written an episode of Black Mirror about it 😂

He's a known shagger, and that's one thing, but sexual harassment is another level in my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t agree. He should be replaceable and has shown to have failings. He is unelected. He is hated. That’s not power. That’s fear- he knows something or is complicit.
What do you mean you don't agree? I'm not defending him, I'm stating fact. I know this subject very well. He is a spad who was given exceptional power and he won even more empirically by dint of overseeing an election campaign that worked. You don't need 'dirt' to have that power. (And if you think fear doesn't add to power, wait until you can next tour an authoritarian regime - have a shufty and report back, eh?) When very ambitious people think someone will help them get power, they'll tolerate all kinds of outrageous behaviour, including him barking orders to them as if he was their formal boss (as I said, cf. Campbell). But once they're in power, then if he shows any signs of weakness they'll go after him like sharks, because they think they can. And if you still 'don't agree,' then fine, but it's an historically proven fact, repeatedly.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.