Secret Celeb Gossip #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Significant Other works in F1 and has worked with Mark Webber in his Jaguar days..... no gossip there, he is a wonderful man And a complete gentleman, his LT partner Ann is lovely.
Complete aside. I love your Penelope Pitstop avatar.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Any other F1 gossip?
A few bits about the celebs that turn up mainly..... Robert Plant was a complete asshole.......George Clooney was really nice and had a go at putting one of the gearboxes together...... I will discreetly see if I can extract any more nuggets of gossip. Oh yes since she is always mentioned on here Carol Voderman the lads love her.... she is all about the stats (figures) when she is in the garage...... probably whilst they all have a slight perv no doubt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh that’s so naughty 😂

I am so intrigued by Michael Schumacher I understand his family wish for it all to be private but still I’m intrigued I can’t lie.
I think part of it is because he/they don’t want his image being published because he’s changed so much - kinda like they want him to be remembered for his glory years.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I remember the book coming out and it was in HMV in a silver foil package so you couldn’t peep 👀, remember me and my friends trying to look at it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve some slight tea.. might not be that interesting to some people though 🤣 a few years ago I went to gay pride in Manchester with a few of my male friends. Anyway one vanished in the bathroom for a while. I went to find him in the toilets and he was sucking a guy off 🙄🙄...this guy was actually Nick Grimshaw the radio 1 presenter!! I didn’t realise who it was at the time but we all went back to where he was staying and he was actually really sound.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
She looks like a man. Is this recent?
It looks like it was from the late 90s when she looked this way, she is horrible

I like Madonna, but she’s obsessed with staying young and trendy. Why can’t she just grow old naturally?
easy to say but when you were once seen as sexy from the world then it’s gotta hurt when you are replaced with all the younger women over the years and esp for women in public eye, society isn’t nice about women over 35!! I don’t think I’ll be able to grow old gracefully either, I think lots of women feel this way

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gary Linekar being an arrogant twit. I don't necessarily disagree but he's being a nob.

I loved Lineker she he played for Everton and England, but he’s shown himself up to be such a prat in recent years spouting his opinions on Brexit and the government that I’ve gone right off him.

You’re a football pundit, Gary. Wind your neck in.

Reactions: 13
But he's right about Boris and Brexit..

And im still dying to know what dirt Cummings has on Boris. He must have tit loads for Boris to have effectively told the British public to go and duck ourselves this evening.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
But he's right about Boris and Brexit..

And im still dying to know what dirt Cummings has on Boris. He must have tit loads for Boris to have effectively told the British public to go and duck ourselves this evening.
Me and the rest of the population too! But at least Boris is loyal to his boss!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A few bits about the celebs that turn up mainly..... Robert Plant was a complete asshole.......George Clooney was really nice and had a go at putting one of the gearboxes together...... I will discreetly see if I can extract any more nuggets of gossip. Oh yes since she is always mentioned on here Carol Voderman the lads love her.... she is all about the stats (figures) when she is in the garage...... probably whilst they all have a slight perv no doubt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Please please ask him why Planty was a complete asshole, I'm begging you

Reactions: 2
She still looks like the picture on the left. She’s just facetuned/photoshopped the absolute tit out of the one on the right. She’s even accidentally photoshopped out the left side of the necklace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those of you with ads if using a laptop etc there are several add ons to browsers for ad blockers.

There may be something similar for mobile browsers not sure

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.