Secret Celeb Gossip #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what has happened to Micky Flanagan? He’s not been on tv or toured for ages.

Reactions: 3
She reckons they are natural curls. I have naturally curly hair and I can tell you now, they’re tonged curls. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Aw here is Little Mix Jesy, ye’know the very very insecure and not body confident girl that made a documentary on how much she loathed her looks, when in actual truth if she was chocolate then she would eat herself, like 99% of all celebs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Does anyone know what has happened to Micky Flanagan? He’s not been on tv or toured for ages.
Got enough dough for now I would imagine 😂😂

I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about 🙈
You said her character wasn’t meant to be conventionally attractive and I basically said (even though i waffled on a bit😂) that the actress herself is conventionally unattractive!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw him in an episode of Portrait Artist of the Year last night. Think it was from early this year.

Jesy would look much more attractive if she had a more natural look (no heavy makeup or 90s inspired clothes) and smiled more.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He said at the end of his last DVD he’s made a tit load of money and is bleeping off to enjoy it so see ya. That was basically it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Looks like she’s taken her false teeth out with her tongue like that 😂
Also is she mixed race or something? Because she looks like she is but then someone said she has two white parents and is just black fishing so I don’t know.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Aw here is Little Mix Jesy, ye’know the very very insecure and not body confident girl that made a documentary on how much she loathed her looks, when in actual truth if she was chocolate then she would eat herself, like 99% of all celebs
It’s such a treat to see an extremely rare photo of this celebrity who is well known for her reclusive behaviour and who absolutely shuns the limelight.
Oh, hang on...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Bit niche but any goss on former F1 driver Mark Webber? Always thought he seemed a decent bloke but his long term partner looks like his Mum.

Reactions: 6
Ooh, or Richard Gere with a hamster up his bum?
Think it was when I listened to Louis Theroux's podcast recently, but apparently the Richard Gere rumours started just after he left Scientology. I can believe it! (Not the urban myth itself, but that Scientologists started a campaign to damage his reputation - it's what they do).

Not sure about the Dunblane conspiracy theories but the guy responsible was a football coach for my brother's youth team, albeit not for that long a period of time (according to my mum). My brother was only a young boy when the Dunblane tragedy occurred. I'd rather not hear about them on a Celeb thread - or anywhere.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.