Secret Celeb Gossip #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister lives close to Alex James of Blur fame.
Him and his family are wankers. She was in W H Smith and the kids were really bay behaved and running around with no control. Guessing they're called really nobby names.

My sister has the same hairdresser as Alex james' wife and she was in there at the same time. The wife was bragging loudly about how she was getting a helicopter to one of the festival's her husband was playing. No one actually gave a tit

PS my sister lives in chipping Norton and Alex James is known as one of the chipping Norton set aka totally over privileged wankers.

Quick Google and kids called Geronimo and twins Artemis and Galileo, and two daughters, Sable and Beatrix.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 88
Him and his family are wankers. She was in W H Smith and the kids were really bay behaved and running around with no control. Guessing they're called really nobby names.

My sister has the same hairdresser as Alex james' wife and she was in there at the same time. The wife was bragging loudly about how she was getting a helicopter to one of the festival's her husband was playing. No one actually gave a tit

PS my sister lives in chipping Norton and Alex James is known as one of the chipping Norton set aka totally over privileged wankers.

Quick Google and kids called Geronimo and twins Artemis and Galileo, and two daughters, Sable and Beatrix.
Really irritates me when people call their Male children Artemis. Artemis is a Greek goddess ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Beatrix got off lightly 😂

I think the ultra rich give kids stupid names to make sure everyone knows they're rich and a different class

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Beatrix got off lightly 😂

I think the ultra rich give kids stupid names to make sure everyone knows they're rich and a different class
Totally agreee. What’s our favourite (for good and bad reasons) celeb name?
I quite like Apple 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Really irritates me when people call their Male children Artemis. Artemis is a Greek goddess ffs
I've known a few Greek/Greek Cypriot males called Artemis. Not saying the guy isn't a nobber though with all those very pretentious names, that scream 'look at me, I'm educated *and* edgy'

Reactions: 16

He is an absolute tool. There was a program years ago were celebrities tried to help young homeless people. He was bleeping awful and I got really angry watching it. He was no help at all to the young lad. Also on this show we’re two guys I think they used to renovate houses or something like that it was so long ago. They were so kind and did everything they could to help their guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Him and his family are wankers. She was in W H Smith and the kids were really bay

Kids with all these names may as well be called Fuckwit 1, Fuckwit 2 etc. Got no chance with rhose names....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Have another one. Bit depressing. When my mum was about 14 she went on a school trip/cruise and met Jimmy savile and they had a pic together. We still have the photo to this day though she's buried it in a load of albums.
She said he smelt and was with who she thought was his boyfriend but probably an underage boy. Think he may have been in the pic too.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
He is an absolute tool. There was a program years ago were celebrities tried to help young homeless people. He was bleeping awful and I got really angry watching it. He was no help at all to the young lad. Also on this show we’re two guys I think they used to renovate houses or something like that it was so long ago. They were so kind and did everything they could to help their guy.
What a shame as Ive met him quite a few times and hes alway really chatty! Must confess a few of those times are when hes had a few too many. He had a few issues with alcohol etc and did sober up for a while but hes drinking now and does look dishelved alot of the time :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.