Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Is there any chance we could lay off the royal family chat? A few people have pointed out that they have their own threads - opinions on Meghan Markle or whether Edward is gay is far removed from Celeb gossip and honestly, not everyone cares.

There are multiple royal family threads and if you can’t find a specific one then make a new one 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 105

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Rita needs to marry well, she is bland musically so that career won’t last. She is pretty, but that won’t last. She probably has loads of ££££, but if she wants to be a famous face she needs to be in a partnership with somebody famous. Not sure her present fella fits that brief.

Yup. It might be an idea for her to take a leaf out of Geri Halliwell’s book, reinvent herself as a lady and start hanging around the Formula 1 pits looking for a gormless millionaire having a mid life crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 87
I get so annoyed with the whole ‘when will Jen have a baby?’ ‘Isn’t it say Jen doesn’t have a baby?’ ‘Jen where is your baby?’
I think it really bothers some people that she doesn’t fully fit any of the female stereotypes that women in the public eye get forced into: not desperate for a baby, not a man-eating femme-fatale, not clingy or doing the ‘pick me’ dance, lots strong female friendships that have lasted decades, doesn’t seen to pull publicity stunts or stage fauxmances, no major scandals.

She just quietly gets on with being ok, does her yoga and has the odd spliff. Good for her.

[unless there’s a massive load of dodgy stuff about her that I don’t know, of course]

Reactions: 82

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
She looks ridiculous in her big white dress. They are both old boilers who've been round the block a few times, why not wear a tasteful dress or trouser suit. A big bash for a second wedding is tacky and vulgar and nobody will persuade me otherwise.

Also, I don't understand how anyone could fall in love with Ant! He just isn't that attractive. Not at all. I can't stand the awful cheeky chappy persona and the fact that he has been so wholeheartedly forgiven for being a bag of dicks. A worthless, drunken, adulterous douche. I don't know why we as Britons are so keen to reward absolute dregs (see also Cheryl) but it isn't a good look.
I find that really offensive, I'm a second wife, my first marriage, my husband's second. Why shouldn't I, or anyone else, have the day they want.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
These are the only two male models that we should be seeing. Put Rocco Ritchie next to these two and you will see what a pudding he really is:

David Gandy

YGvfwBB0kmtQC21F--eRnq_jdky5N8-c-f7X2r5FQ&usqp=CAU.jpg

Jon Kortajarena

jon-lead.jpg

And now, Rocco Ritchie

750102-rocco-ritchie.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Ennui

VIP Member
Apparently Jimmy Carr didnt lose his virginity until he was in his 20s. Which makes me find his overly sexualised jokes a bit weird.

I know someone that was shagging him. He used to tell her EastEnders spoilers.
That would be well weird.

"Talk dirty to me"

"DOT COTTON WILL FALL OVER IN THE LAUNDERETTE..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Dan Wootton is a cunt. He was relentlessly writing horrible articles about Caroline Flack after the lamp incident, and when she killed herself he was the first to cry pity and how terrible she resorted to this yet he was one of the main players in the campaign against her.

horrible horrible man.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 72

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Jools Oliver is an idiot. It winds me up that the wealthy liberal elite bang on about the planet and yet feel the need to have ridiculous amounts of children. Her husband is constantly talking about lowering meat consumption and the effects of animal rearing on the planet.
The environmental toll of having even one child is enormous, but having 5 or 6? If you are going to do that then don't call yourself 'green' and environmentally conscious because you aren't. You are just an enormous hypocrite.

These women like Tana Ramsey and Jools Holland should get a bloody job. Then they wouldn't have the time for the self-indulgent introspection.

And now I sound like a Daily Mail reading gammon faced twat. But you get what I mean....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I always thought the way the Americans responded to that was a massive overreaction. We’d have just laughed at something like that over here.
Americans are very very strange. Drugs murder and violence on tv is fine. But a set of tits? SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
She looks ridiculous in her big white dress. They are both old boilers who've been round the block a few times, why not wear a tasteful dress or trouser suit. A big bash for a second wedding is tacky and vulgar and nobody will persuade me otherwise.

Also, I don't understand how anyone could fall in love with Ant! He just isn't that attractive. Not at all. I can't stand the awful cheeky chappy persona and the fact that he has been so wholeheartedly forgiven for being a bag of dicks. A worthless, drunken, adulterous douche. I don't know why we as Britons are so keen to reward absolute dregs (see also Cheryl) but it isn't a good look.

What about if someone is widowed and subsequently remarries?

I think he's an overrated pillock and I don't really have an opinion on her, but I think she is entitled to wear whatever she wants. It's not 1800 where white wedding dresses have to be worn only by vestal virgins.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

monsterinlaw

Ant’s wedding is being prepped in a hotel in Hampshire.
any locals around?
I feel sorry for Lisa. Men always seem to be able to find a new partner at the drop of a hat, no matter how much of a prick they are. In my own social circle at least, whenever there's a breakup, the man always has someone new first - usually very quickly too.

Reactions: 58

darkcherry14k

Just seen this on the sidebar of shame. Im completely not surprised that Dan Wootton is using this article to bully a female yet again, but utterly repulsed that he is continually allowed to get away with it. Lauding Ant as some sort of saint while slyly putting Lisa down even though this woman he is marrying worked for them and was probably carrying on with Ant behind Lisa's back! Going on about how she saved him and he 'broke free' cant they leave Lisa alone to get on with her life, she has probs been dreading this weekend for this very reason. I wish Dan Wootton would finally get his karma! Odious snake of a man!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Danni_louu

VIP Member
Does it really matter if he wore a shit suit and she wore white? End of the day it’s there wedding 🥴

so glad you lot never came my wedding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Celeb freeloading children are the worst. That is why I am so impressed that Bruce Springsteens son, Sam, eschewed the celebrity lifestyle to become a New Jersey firefighter. Working weekends and holidays and the whole shebang. No special treatment. Respect.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Janet Jackson never recovered from that Superbowl incident when Timberlake the snake exposed her breast!
I always thought the way the Americans responded to that was a massive overreaction. We’d have just laughed at something like that over here.

Reactions: 52

Alexaj

VIP Member
I'm tired of this convo now. Nobody cares who did and did not wear a white dress on their first or fourth wedding 💤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52