Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolute despise Ant McFartlin. I am sure he will cheat on the new woman as well. I think Lisa has happily moved on, though, and left him far behind.

Reactions: 31
Oooh I want to watch that. I used to love Val Kilmer, especially as Jim Morrisson. He was great in The Doors film. I had heard a while back that he was ill. Count me in.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am not sure if I believe Tom&Zendaya is real. It is interesting, suddenly they get papped going everywhere. Wonder if it will last after the Spiderman premier.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That car kiss looked awkward as duck. But who knows, maybe that was just a weird angle. They make a very cute couple.

Reactions: 6
That car kiss looked awkward as duck. But who knows, maybe that was just a weird angle. They make a very cute couple.
Yes, they are cute, but both would do anything for fame. May they have insta followers, but they need to get better roles after Spidey. I personally find Z great as a model, but boring as an actress. Poor Tom's hairline is failing him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
TBF to CZJ, I'm 9 years older than her and doing the going grey thing - I think she looks great!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
TBF to CZJ, I'm 9 years older than her and doing the going grey thing - I think she looks great!
I've been grey since early 30s and have been dying it but want to go natural! I love celebs who show their grey hair proudly.

Reactions: 15
Jesus if I look like CZJ at 51 then I couldn’t care less if my hair is as white as the snow, she still looks quite naturally youthful.

Reactions: 42
Part of it is because I have seen a promo article for a show she's been in, now on Sky so was quite surprised as it's quite a difference, have covered slight spoiler in title

20210708_154004.jpg

ITV booted Micheal Barrymore out the door as soon as they could for his actions

so why keep Ant

Reactions: 30
Oh my god, I can’t wait for that Val Kilmer documentary. I love him.
I remember when Top Gun first came out and I was like Tom who?? Val was so much hotter and Tom Cruise was just a little, big-nosed twerp.

Well Ant didn’t kill anyone….

• Haha
Reactions: 30
ITV booted Micheal Barrymore out the door as soon as they could for his actions

so why keep Ant
I suspect its because they pay Ant and Dec so much (and Phil) that they can't afford many more presenters. The ones they do have are on golden handcuffs deals so they have to make the most of them. They literally can't afford for them not to be popular. It used to be the case that the Daily Mail a huge amount of shares in ITV, so again used to profit from ITV's success, so would publish puff pieces about the 'stars' in a you scratch my back way. I'm not sure if that's still the case though.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.