Seana mcairfryer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been on holidays for a week and haven't been online. What's going on with keys and the car needing towed to Coleraine?
She lost her car keys. Couldn't find them anywhere. So the car has to go to get remapped (not sure if that's the right word) and it's going to cost HUNDREDS, so she is going to hit the credit union. Hubby is on holiday and is in a big red headed huff way her for losing the keys. But alls well again cuz he made her an omelette. That's twice this year he has cooked for her. 😧

I think someone found her keys. Read on Facebook she was looking for them and thought naw, your a melter.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her husband is a creep, he thinks he's brilliant, at everything
She runs the country, and he hasn't the balls to stop her

Reactions: 3
I dont care what people do with their lives, swing if ya want, cheat if ya want ,each to their own..but don't pretend to have the perfect life on Instagram

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Imagine wanting to be on stage with an airfryer and instant pot, when there are actual trained chefs at the event. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚The ego is massive. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's soooo full of herself,

She isn't a chef, she's an instanapot

Wearing last nights clothes, the dose

• Haha
Reactions: 3