Sean Pratt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah so this is what they really look like with no filters IRL...
The boobs 😅

Oh god i just looked at his twitter wow. I don't think he's really into what he's doing at all and that's why he's so tetchy and defensive about it. One of his posts I'm sure said his only fans had gay group content - does that mean what it sounds like it means? I went back to double check I'd read it right and all his posts have vanished 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The boobs 😅

Oh god i just looked at his twitter wow. I don't think he's really into what he's doing at all and that's why he's so tetchy and defensive about it. One of his posts I'm sure said his only fans had gay group content - does that mean what it sounds like it means? I went back to double check I'd read it right and all his posts have vanished 👀
I think it’s guys wanking together but independently rather than them getting involved with each other

I think it’s guys wanking together but independently rather than them getting involved with each other
Does he live with Olivia? That must be an odd working from home set up! "Don't come in the kitchen for an hour bab. Me and 3 of my mates are wanking ourselves of near each other."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does he live with Olivia? That must be an odd working from home set up! "Don't come in the kitchen for an hour bab. Me and 3 of my mates are wanking ourselves of near each other."
What about the tattooist "roommate" as well :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd really love to visit many places in the world and pay off my mortgage but... There are some things just not worth doing for those luxuries eg. Getting someone to lick my toes and fingering myself on my only fans. I'll stick with my budget holidays and mortgage payments thanks, least I know I'm genuinely happy and not forcing myself into sex work to pay for a holiday to Ibiza!
Can anyone tell me exactly what his achievements are? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd really love to visit many places in the world and pay off my mortgage but... There are some things just not worth doing for those luxuries eg. Getting someone to lick my toes and fingering myself on my only fans. I'll stick with my budget holidays and mortgage payments thanks, least I know I'm genuinely happy and not forcing myself into sex work to pay for a holiday to Ibiza!
Can anyone tell me exactly what his achievements are? 😂
Achievements:
Being the "bad boy" on ex on the beach a long looooong time ago
Hanging around fever in Nuneaton with Zahida
Shaking hands with the milkman on his only fans
Writing hilarious pretentious descriptions in a wiggly font under thirst trap pant pics on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Achievements:
Being the "bad boy" on ex on the beach a long looooong time ago
Hanging around fever in Nuneaton with Zahida
Shaking hands with the milkman on his only fans
Writing hilarious pretentious descriptions in a wiggly font under thirst trap pant pics on Instagram
Made me LOL! Hilarious pretentious descriptions in a wiggly font 😂😂😂

I found this thread via the Jemma Lucy one (what a state!)
Is he having a baby with Becky Holt??

Reactions: 1
She's probably in the room next door with a girl and a strap on for her own only fans 😂

• Haha
Bless poor Oliva, she is unintentionally hilarious. Wears a ridiculous outfit:

1594987391584.png

Then says she's being bullied by little kids in the street, to prove her point she shows a group of kids behind with their backs turned :LOL:

1594987467080.png

Why can't these people just be honest, some kids probably laughed at her silly outfit as she strutted by. They weren't bullying.

Last time we said her silly outfit was silly she called it toxic trolling and hate :rolleyes:

These words have lost all meaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bless poor Oliva, she is unintentionally hilarious. Wears a ridiculous outfit:

View attachment 184500

Then says she's being bullied by little kids in the street, to prove her point she shows a group of kids behind with their backs turned :LOL:

View attachment 184502

Why can't these people just be honest, some kids probably laughed at her silly outfit as she strutted by. They weren't bullying.

Last time we said her silly outfit was silly she called it toxic trolling and hate :rolleyes:

These words have lost all meaning.
And big bad sean stood back and done/ said nothing?
So much for “oh you wouldn’t say it to my face / in street” Seems like the kids did - rightly made fun do the outfit (much like we do) and he’s gone quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eeeeeeeee why is there a video of him stromming his sausage on Twitter 🤢 absolutely gross 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Katherine has stories up of her, Zahida and Jordi - I think they’re doing a photo shoot this weekend but Katherine is just stunning both with and without makeup 😍 not to be a complete witch, well I am 🤣 but Olivia is a total downgrade with her makeup that looks as if it was applied with a trowel! I’m sure sean kicks himself for whatever happened between him and K, she’s stunning, has her head screwed on, isn’t your typical “influencer”, seems like a genuine lovely down to earth girl and doesn’t sell her flaps online for a few quid 🤣 will forever be dying for her to spill the tea on her and Sean’s breakup haha

Reactions: 11
Totally agree! Katherine is so beautiful and classy... the type of girl you want to marry. I’m sure Olivia is very sweet; but seems so much younger compared to Katherine & Sean probably just on a Re-bound.

Katherine was asked the other day on her live if she would spill the beans but she said no - that it was personal. Good for her - she has dignity - although I really want to know! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Just saw on sky news that magaluf is shutting down until September because of drunk idiots that are incapable of keeping to the social distancing rules. Thought of these two and their 11 more days there before they go to "facking beefa" where much is also closed 🤣

Good job they've got such well rounded and developed personalities so won't struggle with nightlife shut down 😏
Screenshot_20200718-103058.png

• Haha
Just saw on sky news that magaluf is shutting down until September because of drunk idiots that are incapable of keeping to the social distancing rules. Thought of these two and their 11 more days there before they go to "facking beefa" where much is also closed 🤣

Good job they've got such well rounded and developed personalities so won't struggle with nightlife shut down 😏
View attachment 185383
It would be a shame if Ibiza closed down too in the next 11 days 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
E26C4FBD-2721-46EE-8F62-AA938EFD908E.jpeg
For all the age of her she looks about 10 years her senior. Her lips look sore they’re that big, and her makeup is so desperate. The dark brown lip liner not even blended in 🤦🏻‍♀️ And the fact they take the posing photos of each other for their grid and then comment mushy shite underneath as if they’re not sitting next to each other, it’s just beyond cringe!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.