Sean Pratt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in my 20s and if I walked past someone with their butt cheeks and labia hanging out id laugh too 😂 don't blame the kids

Reactions: 1
Good old Sean having to put his penny’s worth in about covid and social distancing. Hey Sean duck off!

Reactions: 2
His idiocracy is so embarrassing, the Brits are hated by the Spanish right now more than ever especially where he is. Due to the lack of social distancing and they're closing more each day. Yet here he is boasting about it 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_2020-07-19-08-47-23-972_com.android.chrome.jpg

COPS are cracking down on boozy Brits heading to parties in Magaluf - just a day after the iconic Punta Ballena strip was forced to close.

Spanish police have been pictured patrolling the streets after tourists flocked to packed-out bars on the Balearic island earlier this week, with few observing social distancing rules.

Screenshot_2020-07-19-08-50-17-568_com.android.chrome.jpg

498656C8-1125-4300-A627-1B66288B4107.jpeg
i

If anyone has ever watched Real Housewives of New Jersey years ago this is who I think of everytime I see Olivia - I loved her though!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.