Sean Pratt #9 If they split who gets to keep the bog portrait?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're still together, just getting their followers and engagement up..........she's still wearing her "promise ring"

Reactions: 7
‘No makeup days’ Olivia, Olivia, Olivia…..🤦‍♀️ everyone can see you’ve trowelled on the slap haphazardly as per usual 🤣.

P.s Sean, you happily take steroids, had your own teeth destroyed for veneers that’ll need replacing every few years, snort tanning drops, and have Botox injected on a regular basis. All from dodgy, cheap, backstreet places with no thought as to what tit it’s all made from. Shut up you leathery-faced, narcissistic simpleton 🖕

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
‘No makeup days’ Olivia, Olivia, Olivia…..🤦‍♀️ everyone can see you’ve trowelled on the slap haphazardly as per usual 🤣.

P.s Sean, you happily take steroids, had your own teeth destroyed for veneers that’ll need replacing every few years, snort tanning drops, and have Botox injected on a regular basis. All from dodgy, cheap, backstreet places with no thought as to what tit it’s all made from. Shut up you leathery-faced, narcissistic simpleton 🖕
I hate commenting on people’s looks but for 21 years old she looks absolutely horrendous! And the way she opens her mouth in pictures definitely makes me more angry than it should

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Speaking of people looking horrendous - I don’t think I’d let an aesthetic nurse inject me with Botox if her lips went out past her nose!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mr DIY Pratt is so proud of himself that he has actually managed to build his own little dressing room to house his naff freebies in - they look what they are just wardrobes without doors on 🤣🤣 but where are Olivia’s wardrobes where will she be housing all her freebie tat perhaps he is waiting to build them if and when she eventually returns to sunny nunny

Reactions: 7
Im
Sorry but those shorts he was advertising. They looked absolutely awful. Hulk came to mind lol

Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s not an abnormal thing for people to die from or with a vaccine, but less people have died from the vaccine than covid itself and deaths have decreased since the vaccine has come out so I don’t understand his point… If you don’t want the vaccine then don’t get it and shut up banging on about it. To say he’s 10 years older than me, he really is thick 😵

Reactions: 11
Woooohoooooo!

The old Sean is back! Bitching about vaccines, filming while driving, reading tattle and getting bothered by comments and just generally being an obnoxious wanker.

phew I thought we’d lost him there.

You know you’re dealing with a dimwit when he says “facts are facts” yet doesn’t state it using evidence of those facts.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but for someone who bragged about spending 5k on take aways in a month yet won’t pay out to have a walk in wardrobe rather do it himself for £500 . I’m guessing his funds are running out . Mr I love to flash the cash . Also p.s them botox injections haven’t worked 🥴👀

She looks like she’s on something there 👁👁

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Amazing what you can find on the internet but paper pants isn’t even registered to Pratt its registered to Gavin Mattinson in Newcastle (northern garms owner) pratt is just a director

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Mr DIY Pratt is so proud of himself that he has actually managed to build his own little dressing room to house his naff freebies in - they look what they are just wardrobes without doors on 🤣🤣 but where are Olivia’s wardrobes where will she be housing all her freebie tat perhaps he is waiting to build them if and when she eventually returns to sunny nunny
'naff freebies' has got me hahahaha

he'll need to build a warehouse on that massive hill in his garden to house all his unsold Devoue stock LOL

• Haha
Oddly Katherine posted this morning asking for recommendations of where to go in Nottingham, and guess who just tagged their location as Nottingham in their insta story just now...Sean. A total coincidence I'm sure as she'd probably do all she can to avoid him but a little bizarre all the same.

Reactions: 6
You know what though it wouldn’t surprise me if they met up to sort things out. Unless it’s finally the court date?

Reactions: 2
Oddly Katherine posted this morning asking for recommendations of where to go in Nottingham, and guess who just tagged their location as Nottingham in their insta story just now...Sean. A total coincidence I'm sure as she'd probably do all she can to avoid him but a little bizarre all the same.
Probably playing games to mess with Olivias heads or ours because he’s so clever ya know

You know what though it wouldn’t surprise me if they met up to sort things out. Unless it’s finally the court date?
Could be

Reactions: 2
His Nottingham trip was only to ikea to get more wardrobe bits - maybe he promised to build her some if she came back home 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I gotta say it’s kind of sad how zero fucks she seems to give and here his Instagram still claims her as his “soul”. Think you got used buddy, have a little self integrity for once and throw in the towel.

Reactions: 10
So Olivia is now single on her Facebook 😂 I know I’m sad but I’m currently on day 4 of isolation haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So that’s red wine and lashes that ‘hit different’ 🙄

What tit instagrammer guide has she swallowed lately

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.