Sean Pratt #9 If they split who gets to keep the bog portrait?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably deleted them because it was obvious he and Olivia were competing doing tequila shots which shows the IQ and maturity level we are dealing with.

Weirdly enough it was after I made the comment about it here....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't imagine being out having an amazing time with rosé then posting stories to respond to people here 😆

These are the deleted stories, same old 😴

• Haha
Those recent Botox injections don’t seem to have done a very good job as he still looks like an old leather handbag and why is it that whenever they go out Sean and Olivia are always the loudest people in the room that would certainly do my head in listening to them all bloody evening - both are a pair of attention seeking arseholes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sean and Olivia are missing a massive trick here - bitchy fights and digs at each other would do wonders for their engagement figures 😂

Reactions: 7
The guys he is with are probably in their early 20s. Has anyone ever known someone to buy bland sorry I mean blanc underwear? You would think being such a a successful brand he would post customer photos

Reactions: 3
Wake me up when either the O has been smashed or the shitter montage shrine to themselves has been destroyed, until then it's just lame teenage games these two can't stop playing

492D83D3-9030-45EF-AD08-722F2EA29711.jpeg

What she really means is ‘who wants to pay for me’

See the tag at the bottom 👀👀 whilst Sean’s keeping the sofa warm at home on the hill, Olivia’s seemingly moved on.

Come on Olivia spill the tea, has the gay for pay finally over taken the happiness of free holidays and you’ve ditched the pratt?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 626664

What she really means is ‘who wants to pay for me’

See the tag at the bottom 👀👀 whilst Sean’s keeping the sofa warm at home on the hill, Olivia’s seemingly moved on.

Come on Olivia spill the tea, has the gay for pay finally over taken the happiness of free holidays and you’ve ditched the pratt?
The sneaky little tag at the bottom 👀 who is he ? Surely she can’t of moved on that quickly

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry I just lurk on this thread! But if you have a look, it’s just a screen recording off of someone else’s story, not someone she’s actually tagged. Wish it was tho, that would’ve been ☕
The sneaky little tag at the bottom 👀 who is he ? Surely she can’t of moved on that quickly

Reactions: 3
Olivia still has him blocked and all his pictures removed from her Instagram. I wonder how long it will be until Sean is crying down the camera to all his followers 👀

Reactions: 9
Olivia still has him blocked and all his pictures removed from her Instagram. I wonder how long it will be until Sean is crying down the camera to all his followers 👀
I honestly think they’ll be back together very soon ! Or they still are and are as I said thinking they’re clever pulling some social experiment. Two hams

Reactions: 6
Now he’s sharing some shite by Mark Sexton, who is a known nutter! He really doesn’t have anymore than two brain cells!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.